Giaccherini has faith in Juve  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Giaccherini has faith in Juve

Go down

Giaccherini has faith in Juve  Empty Giaccherini has faith in Juve

Post by DeviAngel Mon 13 Feb 2012 - 17:08

Emanuele Giaccherini insists his Juventus side are ready to face the trials and tribulations of the rescheduled fixture list.

The Old Lady are set to be busy over the next four weeks as they have the second leg of their Coppa Italia semi-final against Milan to play, as well as two postponed Serie A matches.

“We are facing a real tour de force, but we are ready,” the midfielder, co-owned with Cesena, told Sky Sport Italia.

“The Coach is good at rotating his players and he has drummed the same mentality into everyone here,” he continued.

“I believe that has been seen on the pitch and those who have played less up until now have always provided a great response when called upon.

“The squad is large and has quality. Even with the many games to be faced, there won’t be any problems.”

Juve’s game at Bologna on Sunday was postponed which allowed Milan, with their victory at Udinese, to go back to the top of the table.

“I saw the match and I have to say that Milan are enjoying a great season,” the midfielder continued.

“However, this mustn’t interest us. I look at what we’re doing – it doesn’t interest me how the others are getting on.”

Juventus are next in action on Wednesday evening when they take on Parma in their re-arranged League clash from Week 21.
=======================

and fans have faith in you Giacch !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down