pUsHa
REWB
Potential
milanfan7
Forza
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How do you rate... our current squad? Empty How do you rate... our current squad?

Post by Forza Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:31 am

Copy and Paste the Squad List into your posts and rate them using whatever criteria you think is relevant. Note that this is not precise at all and is completely subjective.

GK

Abbiati: A reliable player, easily our best goalkeeper. 7/10
Amelia: A good back-up, but nothing more than that. 5/10
Roma: An old player who hardly ever plays taking up a spot in the squad that a youngster should have. 1/10

DEF

Abate: A quick wing-back, can sometimes leave gaps behind him and should probably make more assists than he does. 7/10
Antonini: Plays one decent game every 10 games, the rest of the time he looks like he doesn't know where he is. 4/10
Nesta: Old and a bit slow, but technically unrivalled. 8/10
Bonera: Horrible. 1/10
De Sciglio: Never gets a shot. N/A
Mexes: A decent back-up. 5/10
T. Silva: Our best defender, and probably our most valuable player. 10/10
Yepes: A decent back-up. A bit old though. 4/10
Zambrotta: Too slow to attack from full-back. Still defensively smart, but his speed doesn't help him there either. Old. 3/10
Mesbah: Becoming important to our team seeing as the alternatives are so rubbish. I prefer to think that he was rested against Juve rather than dropped for Antonini. Surprised 5/10

MID

Ambrosini: He can't keep up with the flow of the modern game anymore. Time to retire. 2/10
Aquilani: Good set-pieces, creative passing game. Injuries. 5/10
Nocerino: Works hard, scores goals occasionally. 6/10
Boateng: Our midfield is stagnant without him. 7/10
Emanuelson: Not Milan quality and not suited to our style of play either. 4/10
Flamini: Been injured for ages. N/A for now, but before the season I would've said 4/10
Gattuso: Been injured for ages. N/A for now, before the season I would've said 4/10.
Merkel: Great skill, loads of potential. 6/10
Strasser: He has potential, but is injured for the rest of the season. N/A
Van Bommel: Old, but tactically aware. Good distribution. Plays well with Boateng in the team, plays poorly as one of 3 DMs. 6/10
Valoti: Never gets a shot. N/A
Muntari: lol 1/10

FWD

Cassano: Out for the season. N/A Before the stroke 6/10
El Shaarawy: The future of our front line. A superb prospect developing into a superb player. 7/10
Ibrahimovic: Scores the vast majority of our goals. Assists heaps of goals too. 10/10
Inzaghi: Sadly it's time to retire for Super Pippo. 2/10
Robinho: Has had an awful season. Only a handful of good games. 4/10
Pato: Has also had a poor season. He's got what Robinho hasn't though: Youth, instinct and more skill. 6/10
Maxi Lopez: Good for warming the bench. 2/10

---
Do you agree? Was I too lenient or too harsh?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

How do you rate... our current squad? Empty Re: How do you rate... our current squad?

Post by milanfan7 Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:35 am

Why did you give muntari a 1? He's a 0.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

How do you rate... our current squad? Empty Re: How do you rate... our current squad?

Post by Forza Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:38 am

milanfan7 wrote: Why did you give muntari a 1? He's a 0.

fair criticism Razz
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:43 am

You well underrate our players, this is the same team that went head to head with Barcelona despite plenty of injuries, I'd give a higher rating however this will clearly become a popularity contest between the players and I wish not to do so.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:49 am

Potential wrote:You well underrate our players, this is the same team that went head to head with Barcelona despite plenty of injuries, I'd give a higher rating however this will clearly become a popularity contest between the players and I wish not to do so.

Fair enough, but my ratings were definitely not rated against Barca players or against every player in the world. Nor were they intended to be super-serious, just wanted to generate some discussion about our squad inour section.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:52 am

i cant seem to find a FULL 'vs' video for El Shaarawy on youtube. does anyone know one. e.g. El Shaarawy navaro or inter etc.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:03 am

REWB wrote:i cant seem to find a FULL 'vs' video for El Shaarawy on youtube. does anyone know one. e.g. El Shaarawy navaro or inter etc.

There used to be a vs Lazio one but it has been taken down due to copyright violation. Surprisingly, I actually can't find any others. Neutral
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:47 pm

lol why is Shaarawy a 7 and Cassano a 6 before the stroke ? With Cassano in our line-up our every attack looked dangerous , not so much with Shawarma , he still has ways to grow . Very Happy
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:03 pm

we have a great team,but i mean,in order for everyone to work we need everyone available.

For our last Juve match for example,we only had TS,Ibra and Antonini(lol) as starters starting(lol)

If we had everyone available,we would be topping serie a imo.

But due to our injury crisis,i think there is a good chance of us getting humiliated by Arsenal
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:37 pm

Alright I will give my perspective. I also added Allegri by the way.

GK

Abbiati: Good goal keeper but makes some occasional blunders 7/10
Amelia: An average back-up goal keeper . 5/10
Roma: Can't really rate him since he hasn't played much. N/A

DEF

Abate: Very fast with lots of stamina, but still loses concentration and needs to center balls better. Has had a slump this season. 6/10
Antonini: Is lucky to be in the Milan team and was at fault for the second Juve goal(allowed Juve player to be onside). 3/10
Nesta: Still technically one of the best center-backs ever, but he his showing his age. 7/10
Bonera: I still don't know what this player is doing in Milan as he would be lucky to even be on the bench of a Serie B team . 1/10
De Sciglio: Can't rate him yet. N/A
Mexes: A good Center back, but he really needs more time to form chemistry with the other center-backs. 6/10
T. Silva: Definitely the best center back in the world at the moment. 10/10
Yepes: A good back-up player and that's all. 4/10
Zambrotta: Was once a fantastic full-back, but he is really showing his lack of pace although he is still defensively reliable. 4/10
Mesbah: Still needs more playing time, but he is showing some promise. 6/10

MID

Ambrosini: He is old and washed up. Needs to retire or move to another team. 3/10
Aquilani: Average at best. Always was average and will always be average. 5/10
Nocerino: Very hard worker, offensively and defensively. I am really surprised how good he is. Our best midfielder this season by far. 8/10
Boateng: Good player. He has good foot-work, good runs, and a good shot but has no creative flair, and our team always looks so robotic with him in it. He really needs to improve his passing and his temper. 7/10
Emanuelson: Bench quality at best, and it's not really his fault that he is being used out of position. 5/10
Flamini: Should be sold at the end of the season. 4/10
Gattuso: A player with tremendous heart, but unfortunately is past his prime. 5/10.
Merkel: Has great promise, and hopefully he continues to grow. 6/10
Strasser: Injured for the rest of the season. N/A
Van Bommel: Was once one of the best Defensive-Midfielders in the world, but is past his prime. 5/10
Seedorf: Was once an incredible player, but his prime is past him. Such a shame. 5/10
Valoti: Haven't seen him. N/A
Muntari: Just arrived, and is the quintessence of our failed transfer season. He was never good, and I am not expecting much from him anyways. Even so, I can't rate him yet Mad . N/A

FWD

Cassano: Was playing his best football before the stroke. Such a shame. (The score reflects his play before the stroke). 8/10
El Shaarawy: Fantastic player. I really want to see him play with more creative players though. He can't do much when he plays in a team with 3 defensive-midfielders and either a winger as a trequartista or a player who is past his prime (Seedorf). 7/10
Ibrahimovic: The best center-forward in the world. Although I really hate his complaining and occasional stupidity, and if I could sell him I would. I would use the money to invest in more creative mid-fielders. 8/10
Inzaghi: It's time for him to retire. Plain and simple 2/10
Robinho: He has been terrible this season. His one on one misses are horrendous. 3/10
Pato: What a poor season by Pato. A lot has to do with his injuries, but unfortunately he has to play in a midfield that can't create any good occasion for the forwards. 6/10
Maxi Lopez: Hasn't played much so it's too early to judge him. N/A

Allegri: Not really a bad coach. He has some real short comings: lack of motivation towards players and some really awful substitutions. He has good reading of the game though, and at the end of the day Allegri has to contend with the players he has. You can't blame him for the transfer signings. 6/10
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:03 pm

here is my perspective and i too also put Allegri

GK

Abbiati: A good goalkeeper, but lets in a couple of softys every now and then 7/10
Amelia: i always like him, good back up 6/10
Roma: ive seen him once and wow. 1/10

DEF

Abate: im really impressed with Abate and when we have to describe the milan defense to a friend when im comparing, Abate definetly has a space on my defense 8/10
Antonini: GTFO of my team 0/10
Nesta: Master 9/10
Bonera: who? -6/10
Mexes: i always liked Mexes, more time, more chemistry will be solid. dont forget, he was starting CB for France b4 his injury 7/10
T. Silva: Beast,Powerhouse,and umm Beast 20/10
Yepes: i like Yepes a lot, when he plays cuz one of our CB are injured, i feel very secure. and for people who say hes slow, go look at a clip of him in Copa America running by the line with lavezzi (who had the ball) they were both sprinting like cheetahs. not only did he beat him but also took the ball away, i was amazed. 7/10
Zambrotta: Old, thanks for everything but you gotta go man, even on defense hes a liability 3/10
Mesbah: Average Player, doesnt even always start for Algeria.. im sure theres better somewhere lol, does his work but is far from spectacular or recognisable 5/10

MID

Ambrosini: thank you for the last minute goal vs PSV a long time ago, but you gotta go now. 2/10
Aquilani: If he is surrounded by 2 Mids who are vicious like the old Gattuso, can be one hell of a player for us. 7/10
Nocerino: Works hard, scores goals occasionally. but apart from that i cant see any other contribution 6/10
Boateng: Our midfield is stagnant without him. I really wish we can deploy him in our 3 man mid, and make him learn his new position. 8/10
Emanuelson: what did we even buy him? 3/10
Flamini: Nocerino type player, but scores less, so gets less. 5/10
Gattuso: i feel terrible doing this, cuz he was the f*kin MAN 5-10 years ago. but the way he plays, age catches up to him a lot quicker. sorry buddy. 4/10
Merkel: i have a feeling we got a new star soon 7/10
Strasser: never really paid attention to him, N/A
Van Bommel: old, but has his days where he is machine, if he would be more pacey he would be sexy Razz 6/10
Muntari: Jesus Murphy Almighty Abraham Ezekiel Jackson :facepalm: what have i done to you my Lord?? to receive such punishment 0/10

FWD

Cassano: Out for the season. N/A Before the stroke he and Ibra were Power together. 7/10
El Shaarawy: Super Player, im really starting to count him as an important asset. 7/10
Ibrahimovic: I'd knock his face out if i had a chance, dumbass who gets paid 10m a year and doesnt behave, but he is our go-to-guy and is important for us, i also really like him as a player. a true forward. 10/10
Inzaghi: My Hero, the countless times u made me run naked in my house with joy, waving ur shirt around in school the next day, screaming my lungs out after Athens. you my friend, i will never downgrade. 10/10
Robinho: is in terrible form, but lets not give up on him yet guys, we know we've got ourselves a good good player. 6/10
Pato: same like Robinho. 6/10
Maxi Lopez: Son of a BRICK!!!! what a waste of man juice. 0/10
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:02 pm

GK:
Abbiati: 7/10 has had some blunders but still has saved us in a lot of games
Amelia: 6/10 good solid back up GK
Roma: N/A

Defenders:
Abate: 7/10 usually solid on defense would like to see him get more assists though with as much running around the box as he does.
Antonini: 4/10 squad player just happy to be here
Nesta 8/10 Nesta is Nesta always amazing :bow:
Bonera: 2/10, has had a couple games, but like Antonini happy to be here
De Sciglio: N/A
Mexes: 7/10 when not paired with Bonera at CB he does great. the more he plays with Nesta and Silva the better he will be.
Silva: 10/10, hes a beast
Yepes: 6/10 always happy to be playing whenever he has the chance, dependable back up and very glad to see him score against Lecce earlier
Zambro: 5/10 can't get forward as much but still dependable as a defender, again happy to see him score this year to
Mesbah: 6/10 so far so good from him

Mids:

Ambro: 4/10 has put in some good efforts but his time is up
Aquilani: 6/10 has done well when healthy
KPB: 7/10 scored several goals this season and has done very well
Urby: 3/10 not sure what to do with him
Flamini: N/A had a great season under Allegri last season hopefully it continues when he gets back from his injury
Gattuso: 5/10 injuries have plagued him this season but maybe he will get back on form but he isn't getting any younger
Merkel: 6/10 looked good coming back but then the injury
Nocerino: 7/10 has had a great season that no one expected
Strasser: N/a
Valoti: N/A
Dorf: 5/10 some good performances and neded goals but can't play consistently
MVB: 6/10 has done his usual things but is showing his age still can disrupt opposing teams rhythm
Muntari: :facepalm: /10

Forwards
Cassano: 8/10 was having an amazing year before the stroke
SES: 6/10 great signs of promise from him
Ibra: 9/10 we lean on him a lot and he has carried us this season
Pippo: Legend/10 Pippo is Pippo and I can't give him a bad rating
PAto: 6/10 shown signs of the Pato of old then injuries plagued him again
Binho: 6/10 his misses have been tough but has just been in a slump for some reason this year
Maxi: 2/10 I was in favor of the Tevez move but we got him, if he does nothing this year I'm all for shipping Maxi-pad somewhere else

Last edited by DRK on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:06 pm

Abate has not been solid defensively...nor offensively.cost us the game vs juve,barca,inter,and maybe a few other games I can't remember
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:22 pm

TonyDaBeast wrote:here is my perspective and i too also put Allegri

GK

Abbiati: A good goalkeeper, but lets in a couple of softys every now and then 7/10

Mesbah: Average Player, doesnt even always start for Algeria.. im sure theres better somewhere lol, does his work but is far from spectacular or recognisable 5/10

He starts for us now, and before belhadj was playing left back with ziani at LM so your not going to get any time with those 2. He was our best player at afcon.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:34 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:

GK

He starts for us now, and before belhadj was playing left back with ziani at LM so your not going to get any time with those 2. He was our best player at afcon.

Is it safe to say your part Milanisti now because we have Mesbah?
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:46 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:

GK

Is it safe to say your part Milanisti now because we have Mesbah?

No offense but I just like mesbah Razz
He will lead algeria to glory in 2014 brazil :bow:
I do prefer you guys over inter or juve though
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:06 am

so....where is the Allegri part Laughing

anyway ,(still in chuckles with the missing Allegri by the way) very nice thread .

I will post about it in a few hours, because my opinion on the team will be somewhat suspect right now. I haven't been able to watch the season fully as usual , but i am currently watching previous games we played on replay , so i will have a better picture.

P.S*

I say we keep this thread, untill the end of the season and after every month , if someone wishes too , he could post his new choices , if a player makes drastic or dramatic progress.

Will be interesting to see how we all rate our players and the differences we spot or fail to spot on our own.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:17 am

Abbiati: A reliable player, easily our best goalkeeper. 7/10
Amelia: A good back-up, but nothing more than that. 5/10
Roma: An old player who hardly ever plays taking up a spot in the squad that a youngster should have. 1/10

DEF

Abate: Put to great use last season and earlier this season but recently he isn't making those runs and doesn't look like he cares. Seems restrained. 5/10
Antonini: Just as good as abate this season but that isn't saying much ATM. 5/10
Nesta: Old n'slow but shows up almost everytime we need him to. 8/10
Bonera: Better than last season by farrrrrrrr. 3/10
Mexes: People bash Bonera but somehow think this guy is any better. Hes slower and he rushes in to challenges without cattering for his CB partner and is caught out of position ALOT. 2/10
T. Silva: HAS heart i don't care how good or bad he has been recently aslong as he keeps showing heart and hunger to play. Should be the model all our players should look up to at this moment. 10/10
Yepes: Was beastly last season but hes one year older and i dont know how well he would do since we haven't seen him. 4/10
Zambrotta: Old and past it...way past it. 3/10
Mesbah: Hasn't played much since hes a new signing so i wont judge him. N/A

MID

Ambrosini: Like zambro hes past it and shouldn't be part of the team any longer. BUT hes our captain and for that he atleast needs to be played for respect purposes as thats one of the reasons i love milan. 4/10
Aquilani: Was great before injuries his pressence wouldn't be missed if we had a certain #21 in the team still though. 7/10
Nocerino: Has outscored Pato from midfield position with hardwork and skill. 8/10
Boateng: Brings fluidity to the team and has too much sex :coffee: . 8/10
Emanuelson: His decision making and vision isn't good enough to play any type of role in the midfield should be used as an impact/attacking sub for our LB. 5/10
Flamini: GTFO!
Gattuso: Same as ambro 4/10
Merkel: Great talent can be a great CM as i see his languine style is what alot of great milan players possess and what we need in the team. 6/10
Strasser: N/A
Van Bommel: Old and slow not much better than ambro but hes the best we have at the moment. 6/10
Muntari: same as Flamini.

FWD

Cassano: Was fantastic before his heart problem and plays well with all of our forwards(SES+Cassano+Pato=EL CASSANATO) 9/10
El Shaarawy: Great player already in my eyes(FIFA got something right! :bow: ). 7/10
Ibrahimovic: When he comes out on all fours running constantly hes great but when he comes out lazy and practically unwilling to run horrible. He gets a 8 because hes actually back for defending corners alot more now and im happy for that. 8/10
Inzaghi: Never ever leave Pippo. Hearing the Crowd when your warming up is enough for me to watch any milan game. 10/10 Afro
Robinho: I honestly think he isn't the same guy we saw last season. He looks slower and dull on the ball almost clueless. 4/10
Pato: BAD BAD BAD start to the season i wouldn't actually mind if we sold him to another team because he is a great player and i want to see him flourish wether its with milan or not. 3/10
Maxi Lopez: Handi-man, Utilities such as toilet paper, condoms for boateng and maybe even adult pampers for ambro are always available because thats his job(seriously don't get what we signed him for we don't need more strikers). 10/10 (0/10)

Allegri : Decent job with what hes had available. 6/10
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:51 am

2nd best :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:12 am

You're walking a fine line inder. You're a guest in this section, treat it with respect or you'll be asked to leave.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:42 am

dostoevsky wrote:You're walking a fine line inder. You're a guest in this section, treat it with respect or you'll be asked to leave.

How is that? seems like you guys don't welcome other posters or their opinions then why not just lock the Milan section so only Milanistas can post here! I haven't said anything offensive to anyone! On the contrary I have been told to GTFO and called a troll etc :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:47 am

"2nd best" isn't at all constructive, it's a blatant attempt at trolling. I don't mind playful banter at all, I quite enjoy it, however that doesn't mean humourless attempts to rile people up will be tolerated.

I'm not going to repeat myself, you are welcome to post if you post constructively, however I'm not going to have this section ruined like the Juventus one by allowing cheap shots to fly thick and fast.

Play by the rules or you won't be allowed to play.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:04 am

dostoevsky wrote:"2nd best" isn't at all constructive, it's a blatant attempt at trolling. I don't mind playful banter at all, I quite enjoy it, however that doesn't mean humourless attempts to rile people up will be tolerated.

I'm not going to repeat myself, you are welcome to post if you post constructively, however I'm not going to have this section ruined like the Juventus one by allowing cheap shots to fly thick and fast.

Play by the rules or you won't be allowed to play.

Thanks for the offer but I wont waste my time here anymore...and ill be equally hostile when Milanista's come to the Juve forum to defend one of their players that are being called shit and average for scoring great goals! Being the Moderator I thought you would set an example by saying that the forum is to be shared and no one belittled...guess I was wrong! Later :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:55 am

Abbiati: Exceptional at times though he does tend to make some inexplicable mistakes. 7/10
Amelia: He's a very decent shot stopper, however things just go wrong when he's in goal. 5/10
Roma: Has the lowest wages in the squad, so I'm not complaining but he was always a strange addition. 4/10

Abate: Solid, needs to sharpen up at times but essential to our backline. 7/10
Antonini: A good back-up who tries his best, not a great player but adequate. 6/10
Nesta: Continues to produce vintage performances. 8.5/10
Bonera: Decent this season, however my criticism of him is well publicised. Quiet, could help a team like Genoa. 5/10
Mexes: We're fortunate to have such a good back-up, however not part of my preferred vision for our post-Nesta starting back four given that I still don't consider him good enough to conquer Europe. 7/10
T. Silva: I can not wait for this man to be permanently appointed captain. Would sell everyone on the team before him. 9/10
Yepes: Experienced, worthy back-up however his legs aren't what they used to be. 5.5/10
Zambrotta: As above, though he was obviously a better player at his peak. 6/10
Mesbah: A younger Antonini to a degree, however his willingness to bomb down the flank is something we've missed as Antonini has aged and lost his partner in crime, Dinho. 6.5/10

Ambrosini: Thank you for everything. Has lost all energy. 5/10
Aquilani: Made a positive impression on our midfield, probably the player I miss most aside from Cassano. 7/10
Nocerino: Great work ethic, surprising knack for scoring goals. Won't lead us to glory, but it's good to have him in the squad. 6.5/10
Boateng: Unconventional but effective, he's come along way at Milan and I'd love to see him with a more creative midfield behind him. 7/10
Emanuelson: Needs to play behind Boateng to turn his movement into a real asset. Works hard, nice set piece, nothing special as a player though. 6/10
Flamini: His stay at Milan has been a disappointment, however if he slashes his wages he can stay. 6/10
Gattuso: A warrior to the last, I miss his presence on the pitch, though his career will close soon. 6/10
Merkel: Promising, though I don't share the high hopes others have for him. Useful pair of feet to have in the squad, deserves an investment in time until the end of the season, then we can re-evaluate. 6/10
Strasser: Not much to say at this point in his career. Pity about his injury. 5/10
Van Bommel: Bumpy start to the season but has proven his worth repeatedly. Replacing him when he returns to PSV is one of my biggest concerns with Ambrosini similarly close to the end. 7.5/10
Valoti: N/A
Muntari: Don't let the door hit you on the way out. 1/10

Cassano: Italy misses you. Ibra misses you. I miss you. 8/10
El Shaarawy: Speed of thought, self-belief, determination, I can't wait to see him grow, but he's just taking his first steps still. 6.5/10
Ibrahimovic: Superstar. Madman. 9/10
Inzaghi: A legend but his body is failing him. I'm sorry that I won't see him in the CL again, however the end had to come some time. 6/10
Robinho: I know he can't finish, however we're a far better team for his presence in the team and on the pitch. 7.5/10
Pato: He'll be back to prove that his story here isn't going to be brought to an abrupt end. 7.5/10
Maxi Lopez: We needed someone, Maxi was happy to come, I'm fine having him around for the moment. 6/10

Allegri: His substitutions annoy me and he's too conservative for my liking at times, however he's learning and he is improving our team, even if this ridiculous injury crisis has led some to think that we're regressing into the dark ages. 7/10
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:12 pm

Dante13 wrote:

so....where is the Allegri part Laughing

anyway ,(still in chuckles with the missing Allegri by the way) very nice thread .

I will post about it in a few hours, because my opinion on the team will be somewhat suspect right now. I haven't been able to watch the season fully as usual , but i am currently watching previous games we played on replay , so i will have a better picture.

P.S*

I say we keep this thread, untill the end of the season and after every month , if someone wishes too , he could post his new choices , if a player makes drastic or dramatic progress.

Will be interesting to see how we all rate our players and the differences we spot or fail to spot on our own.

shit :O i forgot it lolll my bad

so for allegri: i never liked him since we got him, still dont like him and i dont think i ever will. played great football with young guys a cagliari, plays ugly, conservative, cautious never take risks, with old players football with Milan. when he does subs at the 85th minute i feel like throwing my tv over my balcony, or when he starts the following, or subs in the following

Bonera,Antonini,Seedorf,Ambrosini, and Emanuelson at TQ

small time coach who thinks hes cool cuz he at Milan.

1/10
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next