dostoevsky
Forza
urbaNRoots
Babun
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who and why?

If you had to choose 1 player... - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%If you had to choose 1 player... - Page 2 Voting_bar 11% 
[ 4 ]
If you had to choose 1 player... - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%If you had to choose 1 player... - Page 2 Voting_bar 0% 
[ 0 ]
If you had to choose 1 player... - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%If you had to choose 1 player... - Page 2 Voting_bar 17% 
[ 6 ]
If you had to choose 1 player... - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%If you had to choose 1 player... - Page 2 Voting_bar 0% 
[ 0 ]
If you had to choose 1 player... - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%If you had to choose 1 player... - Page 2 Voting_bar 14% 
[ 5 ]
If you had to choose 1 player... - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%If you had to choose 1 player... - Page 2 Voting_bar 26% 
[ 9 ]
If you had to choose 1 player... - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%If you had to choose 1 player... - Page 2 Voting_bar 9% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
If you had to choose 1 player... - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%If you had to choose 1 player... - Page 2 Voting_bar 9% 
[ 3 ]
If you had to choose 1 player... - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%If you had to choose 1 player... - Page 2 Voting_bar 14% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 35

Poll closed

If you had to choose 1 player... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you had to choose 1 player...

Post by Babun Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:50 pm

Ganso wrote:for brazil i would take schweinsteiger or Ozil as funk said

for Milan id take Schweni or Wilshere
What happened to Ganso? I thought he is more than good enough to fill the creative void eco smile

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

If you had to choose 1 player... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you had to choose 1 player...

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Being German, of that list, I got all the players I want.

I'd really only add a proper RB to Germany and be done with it.

If I was supporting another NT I would choose Podolski, because WHO WOULDN'T?

Off this list I'd go with Schweinsteiger simply because he's the complete package and younger than Xavi.

If I could choose two, Xaviesta might look sexy, but if I can have only one of Xavi or Iniesta, I take Mr. Piggy.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:18 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Ganso wrote:for brazil i would take schweinsteiger or Ozil as funk said

for Milan id take Schweni or Wilshere
What happened to Ganso? I thought he is more than good enough to fill the creative void eco smile
too injury prone,i trust him and hes my fav player,but i have a feeling he will be kaka 2.0 and go missing due to injury
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:20 pm

Podolski for any team
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:36 pm

Xavi, to repeat the system used by Spain in the 2008 and 2010 What a Face
Xavi Pirlo De Rossi Marchisio Twisted Evil
But Prandelli is so biased with Fiorentina's player so he would play Montolivo the same :facepalm:
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:36 pm

babun1024 wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:I would choose Xavi, for Albania [even though we aren't in the Euros] banana because we lack creativity, and play hoofball the whole time.

For Germany I would choose Wilshere:

Schweinsteiger - Wilshere

Goetze - Muller - Podolski

Gomez
I'd take Messi and no need for Goetze if you have Ozil eco smile

---------Piggy---Bender/Khedira--------

Müller---------Özil---------Reus/Schürrle

----------------Messi----------------------

Rapist heaven :lol!:

lmao my fail, I completely forgot about Oezil :facepalm:

I'd take Messi too, at first I thought it's just for europians.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by eyeopener Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:22 pm

Where is David Silva on the list?

FFS even Sanchez and Iniesta (mr i'm more injured then i play but thats fine cause i represent Barca and will still get the big time media hype i honestly don't deserve), Benzema and Whilsere are on the list and the without doubt best playmaker and midfielder of Europe in the 2011/12 season doesn't make the list? How the Fuuuck is that possible? Seriously folks do you guys even watch football outside Barcelona, Real Madrid and what the media tells you?

It's time for Silva to stop being the quiet nice guy cause the media will only hype you up if you're crazy and controversial speaking like Rooney, Ibra and Balotelli if you play for neither of Barca or Real.

And looooool Ozil is on the list, but Silva with the Same style of play but with Much more assist, creativity and control of the gameplay is NOT???
eyeopener
eyeopener
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:34 pm

eyeopener wrote:Where is David Silva on the list?

FFS even Sanchez and Iniesta (mr i'm more injured then i play but thats fine cause i represent Barca and will still get the big time media hype i honestly don't deserve), Benzema and Whilsere are on the list and the without doubt best playmaker and midfielder of Europe in the 2011/12 season doesn't make the list? How the Fuuuck is that possible? Seriously folks do you guys even watch football outside Barcelona, Real Madrid and what the media tells you?

It's time for Silva to stop being the quiet nice guy cause the media will only hype you up if you're crazy and controversial speaking like Rooney, Ibra and Balotelli if you play for neither of Barca or Real.

And looooool Ozil is on the list, but Silva with the Same style of play but with Much more assist, creativity and control of the gameplay is NOT???
https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t11587-is-david-silva-the-best-am-in-the-world-atm?highlight=davis+silva+best
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:41 pm

For Poland give my Xavi and we hold possession and he would assist lewandowski and Kuba with great success!! O how great it would be to have someone like Xavi in Poland midfield!!!

Podolski would join because he's Polish so I still only chose Xavi

Imagine

Xavi
Kuba-lewandowski-Podolski

:dance:
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:56 pm

eyeopener wrote:Where is David Silva on the list?

babun1024 wrote:The Euros are knocking on the door eco smile Say if your NT isn't the best one and lacks talent in certain deparments which one of these guys would make your team more competetive? You may choose only one guy, you may also choose someone who isn't listed in the poll as long as you choose one player eco smile
Reading comprehension non existant? Very Happy Who is better or not belongs to rightback section. If you're so pissed off about Silva being unknown in donkey league open a thread there and discuss to your heart's content eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2