B.NEWS : GUARIN says goodbye? - Porto fans u'll always be in my heart.Thanks for everything"  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

B.NEWS : GUARIN says goodbye? - Porto fans u'll always be in my heart.Thanks for everything"

+2
Patrick Bateman
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

B.NEWS : GUARIN says goodbye? - Porto fans u'll always be in my heart.Thanks for everything"  Empty B.NEWS : GUARIN says goodbye? - Porto fans u'll always be in my heart.Thanks for everything"

Post by DeviAngel Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 2:40

Porto midfielder Fredy Guarin, hero of the day's market moves Juventus and Inter, he uses his Twitter profile to send messages that seem increasingly removed from the port, his current team: "I am very grateful to the people of Porto. Any is the decision of the club, I will stay a lifetime Dragao. This does not mean that I'm leaving, I am simply explaining my feelings to all my fans. Thanks to all. "Dichiazioni which seem a prelude to a farewell Colombian midfielder .
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : GUARIN says goodbye? - Porto fans u'll always be in my heart.Thanks for everything"  Empty Re: B.NEWS : GUARIN says goodbye? - Porto fans u'll always be in my heart.Thanks for everything"

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 4:08

You guys will have the best midfield in Serie A if you end up getting Guarin.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : GUARIN says goodbye? - Porto fans u'll always be in my heart.Thanks for everything"  Empty Re: B.NEWS : GUARIN says goodbye? - Porto fans u'll always be in my heart.Thanks for everything"

Post by inderbaby Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 11:32

'This does not mean I'm leaving'? :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 13:04

He will leave in the summer
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 13:06

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 16:35

Good but not great

Im not particularly excited
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down