Elia says: I AM NOT INJURED, CONTE JUST PREFERS KRASIC! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Elia says: I AM NOT INJURED, CONTE JUST PREFERS KRASIC!

+7
chaval
TrezeGent
zarola
Lynx100
BoBo
inderbaby
Cotes
11 posters

Go down

Elia says: I AM NOT INJURED, CONTE JUST PREFERS KRASIC! Empty Elia says: I AM NOT INJURED, CONTE JUST PREFERS KRASIC!

Post by Cotes Fri 20 Jan - 22:24:56

Elia says: I AM NOT INJURED, CONTE JUST PREFERS KRASIC! 145337hp2
Elijah injured? Not at all. The outside of the Netherlands has been ruled out of the squad for the match against Atalanta exclusively for technical choice. Midway through the week had reported a slight injury to his right ankle distortion, and for this reason, journalists and fans have been led to believe that he was not party to Bergamo because of this problem. But recently it was the same player to make clear, through his Twitter profile: "I got injured, I'm fine," wrote Elias, who wanted to make known to his fans the real reason for not calling. Antonio Conte has preferred to bring in Bergamo fledging Milos Krasic and this speaks volumes about the lack of consideration that the vice-world champion Eljero Elia.
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Elia says: I AM NOT INJURED, CONTE JUST PREFERS KRASIC! Empty Re: Elia says: I AM NOT INJURED, CONTE JUST PREFERS KRASIC!

Post by inderbaby Fri 20 Jan - 23:23:40

Work harder than :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Elia says: I AM NOT INJURED, CONTE JUST PREFERS KRASIC! Empty Re: Elia says: I AM NOT INJURED, CONTE JUST PREFERS KRASIC!

Post by BoBo Sat 21 Jan - 13:51:37

Start playing the lad ffs Conte

He has the ability and by now he must really have the hunger too

Besides Vucinic he seems to be the only player we got with some creative skills

From what i have seen so far he would definitely be a match decider the first chance he gets for a full 90 minutes

BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat 21 Jan - 17:38:12

I agree...Juve currently lack any form of creativity

We so badly need a creative front 3 (or atleast 2) - similar to Messi, Sanchez and Villa
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat 21 Jan - 18:58:40

he should at least be on the bench thats ridiculous he needs to leave juve. hes better than krasic
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Sat 21 Jan - 19:01:14

zarola wrote:he should at least be on the bench thats ridiculous he needs to leave juve. hes better than krasic

How so? Aa bad as Krasic is, Ellia has not done anything to prove he's better than him.

Conte's a wise man guys, if he doesn't gather Ellia, he's got a reason. He must work his ass off guys. Ellia just doesn't seem to do it.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Sun 22 Jan - 10:01:46

Should just leave tbh, has no future at juve
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by maruf063 Sun 22 Jan - 11:19:33

conte must give him a chance ... you can't write someone off without choosing one of the few technical players in his squad... besides that conte isn't giving any real playing time to any of the youngsters... JUVE ARE GONNA SUFFER AGAIN ... typical age old serie A coach who fears the youth (sorry to say)... not enough class in Juve side apart from Pirlo, Vidal. and marchisio ... either you should promote youth or go and buy superstars ....

maruf063
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun 22 Jan - 11:41:15

Youth all the way

Marrone, Immobile, Magnusson, Guano, Pasquato and Di Silvestro
All deserve an opportunity

Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by maruf063 Sun 22 Jan - 11:43:34

but none of them are getting enough playing time. they should have kept pasquato rather than loaning him to other clubs

maruf063
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun 22 Jan - 15:56:11

juvefan4life wrote:
zarola wrote:he should at least be on the bench thats ridiculous he needs to leave juve. hes better than krasic

How so? Aa bad as Krasic is, Ellia has not done anything to prove he's better than him.

Conte's a wise man guys, if he doesn't gather Ellia, he's got a reason. He must work his ass off guys. Ellia just doesn't seem to do it.

elia is a sub for netherlands at a very young age it should be an honour.

krasic has put in poor performances . elia has like wat.. 45mins in serie a? hes obviously desperate for game time, if u put him on he'd try to prove his worth
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 22 Jan - 17:21:19

yesterday on twitter :

#Elia
injured, therefore not in the squad to face Atalanta.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Sun 22 Jan - 18:11:54

zarola wrote:
juvefan4life wrote:

krasic has put in poor performances . elia has like wat.. 45mins in serie a? hes obviously desperate for game time, if u put him on he'd try to prove his worth

Ellia has not played because he has not shown enough determination on training.

We're talking about tittle contenders here, not some ordinary team which has no problem trying players.

Conte knows best. If he knows Ellia is that good and would have shined, he would've played him.

Ellia is just ordinary in my eyes.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun 22 Jan - 20:37:37

this was the reason that I said we don't need a natural left winger before the market; I just didn't know how to explain and some members found it stupid

the important thing is that CONTE found a way to win it doesn't matter how or who plays;

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun 22 Jan - 20:49:21

juvefan4life wrote:
zarola wrote:
juvefan4life wrote:

We're talking about tittle contenders here, not some ordinary team which has no problem trying players.

Conte knows best. If he knows Ellia is that good and would have shined, he would've played him.

my bad didnt know u attended every training session
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Sun 22 Jan - 22:45:14

zarola wrote:
juvefan4life wrote:
zarola wrote:
juvefan4life wrote:

my bad didnt know u attended every training session

No I do not attend every training session, however I do try to keep myself well informed.

I really like how you come freely in the Juve section and discuss with us, do not think your opinion doesn't matter to me. Stop using sarcasm.

You must note one thing however. The difference between Conte and other coaches we had previously is that you need to work your ass of to get a starting place in Juventus.

Other coaches we had would play Elia because he is a promising Holland star.

And this difference in my opinion, between Conte and other coaches we had is the reason of Juve's success this season (up till now).
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun 22 Jan - 23:47:07

but coaching isnt all about winning games, you have to keep everyone happy. Here you have someone who makes the bench for a top3 nt but not the bench of a top whatever # club. You're gonna lose elia if u dont use elia, and it's not as if throwing him on the bench is a huge risk anyway since you have someone playing like utter crap in his place.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Mon 23 Jan - 2:16:09

zarola wrote:but coaching isnt all about winning games, you have to keep everyone happy. Here you have someone who makes the bench for a top3 nt but not the bench of a top whatever # club. You're gonna lose elia if u dont use elia, and it's not as if throwing him on the bench is a huge risk anyway since you have someone playing like utter crap in his place.

You're joking right? Coaching IS all about winning. It's about keeping the fans happy.

If Ellia doesnt work enough, and we're winning without him, I wouldn't mind seeing him gone.

Last thing dude, you're talking about Juventus, so that bench thing for the 3rd national team is a ridiculous point to make. May I remind you that WC2006 Final had 9 Juventus staring players?

I just can't see why people want Ellia so much when he doesn't even want it himself. If he did he would work his butt off. Look at Pepe, he's there because of hard work not talent or past.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Mon 23 Jan - 2:17:49

juvefan4life wrote:
zarola wrote:but coaching isnt all about winning games, you have to keep everyone happy. Here you have someone who makes the bench for a top3 nt but not the bench of a top whatever # club. You're gonna lose elia if u dont use elia, and it's not as if throwing him on the bench is a huge risk anyway since you have someone playing like utter crap in his place.

You're joking right? Coaching IS all about winning. It's about keeping the fans happy. They pay to watch the games, not Ellia.

If Ellia doesnt work enough, and we're winning without him, I wouldn't mind seeing him gone.

Last thing dude, you're talking about Juventus, so that bench thing for the 3rd national team is a ridiculous point to make. May I remind you that WC2006 Final had 9 Juventus staring players?

I just can't see why people want Ellia so much when he doesn't even want it himself. If he did he would work his butt off. Look at Pepe, he's there because of hard work not talent or past.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Mon 23 Jan - 4:02:32

sorry but netherlands is way better than juventus. please, dont make such ridiculous statements. Maybe elia isnt working hard for coaching reasons, maybe they dont have mutual respect for each other. u dont know for a fact elia isnt working hard, and i know for a fact krasic has been piss poor. Im not saying elia should play i dont even know the guy all im saying is he should be given a bench chance at the very least because krasic is doing crap and elia is young and promising and if u dont give him a chance u will lose him annd will be left with an even older and crappier krasic
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon 23 Jan - 4:04:44

whole ur debate is irrelevant because Elia yesterday told on twitter that the truth is that he is really injured lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Mon 23 Jan - 4:10:39

zarola wrote:sorry but netherlands is way better than juventus. please, dont make such ridiculous statements. Maybe elia isnt working hard for coaching reasons, maybe they dont have mutual respect for each other. u dont know for a fact elia isnt working hard, and i know for a fact krasic has been piss poor. Im not saying elia should play i dont even know the guy all im saying is he should be given a bench chance at the very least because krasic is doing crap and elia is young and promising and if u dont give him a chance u will lose him annd will be left with an even older and crappier krasic

Never did I say Holand were weaker than Juventus. You can not compare a nation with a team dude.

My point was, the fact that he's a bench player for Holland means nothing for Juventus.

Last thing, you said that if we lose him we'll be left with a crappier Krasic? Well that's funny because this Juventus system needs neither one of them. They just do not have the technical abilities nor do they fit in the line up. We're being based on Central Midfielders, and Marrone looks much better than both of them so far. Also Gianchierini is having a good time playing on the wings when needed.

I do get your point though, I just disagree with it.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Mon 23 Jan - 7:30:45

There is no point to him being in this club, and there never was.
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Mon 23 Jan - 7:35:48

juvefan4life wrote:
No I do not attend every training session, however I do try to keep myself well informed.

I really like how you come freely in the Juve section and discuss with us, do not think your opinion doesn't matter to me. Stop using sarcasm.

You must note one thing however. The difference between Conte and other coaches we had previously is that you need to work your ass of to get a starting place in Juventus.

Other coaches we had would play Elia because he is a promising Holland star.

And this difference in my opinion, between Conte and other coaches we had is the reason of Juve's success this season (up till now)

Beautifully said! I've said it time and time again. No one is guaranteed a spot here. Players cannot walk into this club thinking they deserve a spot automatically because of their name they must work hard and earn it. This is what has created this winning team and why it is so successful. By taking this approach, Conte has created a hungry team. That is THE MOST important trait of all in a successful team imo. The Juve of the past few seasons could not hold a lead for their life. When the going got tough the team quit. That is unacceptable in my eyes. This year it seems this team feeds off of situations like that. Take the Napoli game for example.

In my eyes Conte has finally done what the past coaches have been unable to do and thats lay a solid foundation to build on. This team plays with confidence because of him. Who cares who is playing and who is not as long as we keep winning. He seems to know how to get the results with players that may not be the most talented. Just imagine what he can do after winning the scudetto/Qualifying for CL and we add some real WC talent thats willing to break there ass for him.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down