Nasri tormented by Liverpool fans talking him about Arsenal  - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Nasri tormented by Liverpool fans talking him about Arsenal

+21
djoe26
Artilleristen
boss
Wilson37
since1996
Highburied
Onyx
Raptorgunner
Emaharg
El Chelsea Fuerte
Sushi Master
Jay29
Twoism
Lex
Ganso
BarrileteCosmico
Iceman
REWB
beatrixasdfghjk.
SamuelJayC
DeviAngel
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nasri tormented by Liverpool fans talking him about Arsenal  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nasri tormented by Liverpool fans talking him about Arsenal

Post by Iceman Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:32 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:Some of you actually defending Nasri....you've changed.

Defending? Nah, just not hating. I criticize some fans of other clubs for being classless, and I'm not planning on being one myself. We don't need to be bitter. A player came to the club and left it for more money, and there isn't much that is terribly wrong with that. We made good money off of him as well, so it's not like it was all a big waste. He didn't care about the club or the fans....Why should we? I don't care...I'm completely indifferent, so there is no need to hate on him.

The reason some fans still keep on hating on him is because they actually care(d) about him. He was one of my favorite players, but there is no point in saying that he deserves to get abused. What did he do, really, to deserve abuse? Try to make more money and hope for a better chance at winning silverware? That's not so awful..

Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Nasri tormented by Liverpool fans talking him about Arsenal  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nasri tormented by Liverpool fans talking him about Arsenal

Post by Jay29 Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:42 pm

I only deride him as a footballer. I dislike the circumstances in which he left, but I try not to hate on his character too much.

I'm of the opinion that if fans wish to abuse a players' footballing ability during the match, then that's fine. Outside of the match though, footballers should just be left alone.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:26 pm

Id throw some domatos to his lesbian face.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by since1996 Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:04 pm

i'm actually loving this....hahahaha. best youtube video. whoever is supporting this lad i dnt knw wats gotten in2 u, like seriously, its not like they wer lying at all. they just simply said th truth.
since1996
since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Lex wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Why should he of stayed at Arsenal?
Just off the top of my head:

~ would actually start games
~ would still be in the CL
~ any way you want to slice it, London is by far a better city to live in than Manchester
I think Nasri should be starting for Man City. He's better than Johnson and Milner.

Also Man City are a long term project. They weren't going to win the CL right away. If Man City were in Arsenal's group then they probably would of finished at least second.

Man City overall probably have a better future than Arsenal. They have more money and have a better chance of winning trophies.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:58 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:would ypu take him back ?
Nasri? F no. He was a 3 month wonder and he was given plenty of chances to shine. It's not like the Giovinco situation Wink

I was just asking. Gio I wouldn't take him back tbh Jovetic > Gio
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:00 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Nasri? F no. He was a 3 month wonder and he was given plenty of chances to shine. It's not like the Giovinco situation Wink

Jovetic: future van Persie replacement Very Happy Yeah, he'd fit anywhere.

Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:01 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:

Jovetic: future van Persie replacement Very Happy Yeah, he'd fit anywhere.

all the moves that ADP does I see in Jovetic that boy is class and so young... I love Radja Nainggolan to he is full of class
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:05 pm

Agree, he's pretty much that trequartista sort of guy that very, very few plays can pull off.

Nainggolan, FM legend Very Happy According to FM he's going to a big club soon, so we'll see. Belgian talents seem to be on fire these days.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:12 pm

I smell Jovetic's name whenever hes mentioned in this forum.. Very Happy

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:55 pm

No soft corners for Nasri..
I remember what Wenger said.. You give a young player chance after chance and bring his game up.. And when it just starts to pay off after 3 years he leaves for more money.. And i am sure he must be regretting his decision...
He would have been a hero here, a captain, and would have lived in the hearts of millions of fans across the world...
And he deserves it.. Should be a lesson for all those greedy young footballers who have no values...
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:08 pm

lool i just don't understand nasri... im mean gloating about being top of the league...-_- YOUR NOT top of the league, aguero, silva, yaya toure and the starters are top of the league, your just on the outside and next year they will probably want to sell you.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:53 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:Some of you actually defending Nasri....you've changed.
Ahaaa ! well guys to be honest ,maybe i was the 1st one who wanted Nasri to leave arsenal ,BUT i did it just bcoz of his performances ,nothing more...yeah he wasn't interested to play 4us ,he's been very selfish n disrespectful ! in a way..like Fabregas etc..i was said ! but someone else has..bla bla ..who wants him out hmm

All i have to say now is: that video is just disguistful n definitely idiotic...No one deserves it....@ Nasri don't worry man..i'm with u Wink n those who dit it are just retarded.

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artilleristen Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:55 pm

Lex wrote:

~ any way you want to slice it, London is by far a better city to live in than Manchester
Yeah, but it is not like we are going to get trophies, and he wanted to see us get quality players, not Santos or Arteta.
Artilleristen
Artilleristen
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:56 pm

Wish they'd thrown eggs at his car or something as well
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:59 pm

We got Arteta mainly because we lost Cesc and Nasri and isn't that the irony; he wanted to go to a club where the stars go and look what happens, he ends up playing second fiddle to them

If he's content spooning with the bench at City and riding their coattails towards trophies while making the occasional quest appearance in the Europa league, good for him, he's at the right club
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:51 pm

Artilleristen wrote:
Lex wrote:

Yeah, but it is not like we are going to get trophies, and he wanted to see us get quality players, not Santos or Arteta.

Come on man you have to stop this, if I had to pick again I would chose Arteta and Santos any-day.

Gervinho is a level above Nasri, and every game he plays his heart out not like half heart Nasri. Nasri left for the money simple as that.

If we did not have as much as injures as we have we could have been competing for the EPL. We still in CL and FA cup what else you want.
There is not team could survive all the injures like we have and still be in the on the top and competing.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:06 pm

Nasri was one of my favorite player in Arsenal and never wanted him to leave. But he left and i really hated him for that. But this is just too much and kinda feel sorry for him.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:44 pm

haha and the fact that i found

Arsenal vs Shrewsbury - League Cup 3rd Round: 46,539.
ManCity vs Liverpool - League Cup Semi-Final: 36,017.

Really, Le C**t? Not passionate?
Laughing :lol!:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Funny a lil, bit outta order though considering it off the field.

Also surprisingly none of them seemed to be scouscers, one of them possibly an indian looking at that wrist thing ma bob he had??
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:03 pm

They put him in his place, its a lesson no Arsenal player has learned yet you leave Arsenal you get no love for any fan.

Henry will always be loved by Arsenal fans and others I think Cesc will be the same.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:05 pm

lool leave the dude alone

still funny though Razz
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:19 am

mtfootball wrote:Why should he of stayed at Arsenal? He can do what he wants when his contract expires.

Also Man City are a long term project, they aren't going to win the CL instantly.

He should & he could, he wanted money so we offer the amount and nearly fukc up our wage structure and he suddenly wanted more & gave us a middle finger.

You think Nasri will be there long term? the moment City buy Hazard or Gotze or other more talent players, it will be goodbye Nasri.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:44 pm

Who thinks Gervinho is better than Nasri?
Jamin
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/J_Amin94

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:16 pm

Jamin wrote:Who thinks Gervinho is better than Nasri?

The answer is Gervinho, if he only finishes his chances he could have had as much as goals as RVP.

I think Gervinho will get better and will help score more goals.

You or someone else should make a thread about who is better and why?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Twoism wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Why should he of stayed at Arsenal? He can do what he wants when his contract expires.

Also Man City are a long term project, they aren't going to win the CL instantly.

He should & he could, he wanted money so we offer the amount and nearly fukc up our wage structure and he suddenly wanted more & gave us a middle finger.

You think Nasri will be there long term? the moment City buy Hazard or Gotze or other more talent players, it will be goodbye Nasri.
Didn't Nasri eventually get offered what he wanted by Arsenal? So it obviously must mean he went to Man City for other reasons.

Also Nasri is better than Johnson and Milner.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next