Nasri tormented by Liverpool fans talking him about Arsenal  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Nasri tormented by Liverpool fans talking him about Arsenal

+21
djoe26
Artilleristen
boss
Wilson37
since1996
Highburied
Onyx
Raptorgunner
Emaharg
El Chelsea Fuerte
Sushi Master
Jay29
Twoism
Lex
Ganso
BarrileteCosmico
Iceman
REWB
beatrixasdfghjk.
SamuelJayC
DeviAngel
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nasri tormented by Liverpool fans talking him about Arsenal  Empty Nasri tormented by Liverpool fans talking him about Arsenal

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:13 pm

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Nasri tormented by Liverpool fans talking him about Arsenal  Empty Re: Nasri tormented by Liverpool fans talking him about Arsenal

Post by SamuelJayC Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:18 pm

Now this 100% deserves it's own thread.

HAHAHAHAHA
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Nasri tormented by Liverpool fans talking him about Arsenal  Empty Re: Nasri tormented by Liverpool fans talking him about Arsenal

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:21 pm

I might be alone on this, but even if he betrayed us in that fashion, no one deserves that sort of belittling </3.
The guys didn't strike me as particularly clever either, they kept repeating the same things .___.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:49 pm

great vid haha
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:59 pm

This is over the top. He doesn't deserve this treatment from people, especially after a loss.

Also....talking about him breaking the speed limit after what they did? That's just sad..
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Liverpool fans, known for their class :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:05 pm

no need for that....fecking idiots
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:11 pm

Can't see Youtube videos due to my hybdrid laptop missing several plug-ins, but i'll say this; anything Nasri gets is duly deserved
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:11 pm

Can we pretend i'm blind/deaf and have someone describe what's going on in vivid detail?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Lex wrote:Can we pretend i'm blind/deaf and have someone describe what's going on in vivid detail?

they speak to him about the loss to Liverpool and tell him tha he should have stayed at Arsenal and that he had bigger chance in UCL with arsenal than in City and called him Arsenal rejct lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Nothing wrong with that, just some Pool fans taking a piss at the player they hate. Pool did win, didn't they? Winner got a right to brag and roast, it's classless but what can u do. Nasri did the right thing also, ignored & drove away.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Abuse the stands is one thing, but abuse outside of games seems a bit much.

Besides, what they said to him hardly makes sense. "Arsenal reject" and "you should've stayed at Arsenal". Suspect

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:57 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:Abuse the stands is one thing, but abuse outside of games seems a bit much.

Besides, what they said to him hardly makes sense. "Arsenal reject" and "you should've stayed at Arsenal". Suspect
Not like he's got any chance of winning the CL this season over there.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:59 pm

Meh. If it were Fabregas it would have hurt a bit but not with Nasri.

They can withstand a little abuse when you're earning as much as he is.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:06 pm

hahahahahhahahaha

lolz

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:09 pm

Not like they are wrong he sits on the bench for city most of the time, and they are not in CL any more.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:25 pm

would ypu take him back ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:36 pm

DeviAngel wrote:would ypu take him back ?
Nasri? F no. He was a 3 month wonder and he was given plenty of chances to shine. It's not like the Giovinco situation Wink
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:42 pm

For like 10 pounds a week, yeah Razz.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:58 pm

I dont feel sorry for him one bit, the man makes big money and the way he left Arsenal just was not right. We did so much for him and in the end he left for the money.

Would I take him back? no I would not take him back, half of season and that was it.

I take Gervinho over him any day, I am glad we got Gervinho and Nasri left.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:45 am

Some of you actually defending Nasri....you've changed.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:24 am

Why should he of stayed at Arsenal? He can do what he wants when his contract expires.

Also Man City are a long term project, they aren't going to win the CL instantly.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:49 am

Raptorgunner wrote:I dont feel sorry for him one bit, the man makes big money and the way he left Arsenal just was not right. We did so much for him and in the end he left for the money.

Would I take him back? no I would not take him back, half of season and that was it.

I take Gervinho over him any day, I am glad we got Gervinho and Nasri left.

nasri is a terrible person imo, im glade this happened, he got what he deserved for being a selfish rat. Pr'ck i hope more people do this to him. just look at the way he responded "top of the league,top of the league" yeah what ever nasri like you contributed to anything. hope he breaks his leg.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:24 am

mtfootball wrote:Why should he of stayed at Arsenal?
Just off the top of my head:

~ would actually start games
~ would still be in the CL
~ any way you want to slice it, London is by far a better city to live in than Manchester
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:32 am

Samuelj29060 wrote:Some of you actually defending Nasri....you've changed.

Defending? Nah, just not hating. I criticize some fans of other clubs for being classless, and I'm not planning on being one myself. We don't need to be bitter. A player came to the club and left it for more money, and there isn't much that is terribly wrong with that. We made good money off of him as well, so it's not like it was all a big waste. He didn't care about the club or the fans....Why should we? I don't care...I'm completely indifferent, so there is no need to hate on him.

The reason some fans still keep on hating on him is because they actually care(d) about him. He was one of my favorite players, but there is no point in saying that he deserves to get abused. What did he do, really, to deserve abuse? Try to make more money and hope for a better chance at winning silverware? That's not so awful..
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next