Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Official 2011/2012 Fixtures

3 posters

Go down

Official 2011/2012 Fixtures Empty Official 2011/2012 Fixtures

Post by Red Alert Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:00 am

LFC’s fixtures this season in this format:
MONTH:
Day in that month – Opposition (Home/Away)

AUGUST:
13 - Sunderland (h)
20 - Arsenal (a)
27 - Bolton Wanderers (h)

SEPTEMBER:
10 - Stoke City (a)
17 - Tottenham Hotspur (a)
24 - Wolverhampton Wanderers (h)

OCTOBER:
1 - Everton (a)
15 - Manchester United (h)
22 - Norwich City (h)
29 - West Bromwich Albion (a)

NOVEMBER:
5 - Swansea City (h)
19 - Chelsea (a)
26 - Manchester City (h)

DECEMBER:
3 - Fulham (a)
10 - Queens Park Rangers (h)
17 - Aston Villa (a)
20 - Wigan Athletic (a)
26 - Blackburn Rovers (h)
31 - Newcastle United (h)

JANUARY:
2 - Manchester City (a)
14 - Stoke City (h)
21 - Bolton Wanderers (a)
31 - Wolverhampton Wanderers (a)

FEBRUARY:
4 - Tottenham Hotspur (h)
11 - Manchester United (a)
25 - Everton (h)

MARCH:
3 - Arsenal (h)
10 - Sunderland (a)
17 - Queens Park Rangers (a)
24 - Wigan Athletic (h)
31 - Newcastle United (a)

APRIL:
7 - Aston Villa (h)
9 - Blackburn Rovers (a)
14 - Fulham (h)
21 - West Bromwich Albion (h)
28 - Norwich City (a)

MAY:
5 - Chelsea (h)
13 - Swansea City (a)

* WILL add FA Cup and League Cup when the draw's are announced.

Also, do you guys want me to make a comparison result (I'll just use this thread) with teams vsed in 2010/11 and again in 2011/12 when we play them? Suspect

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Official 2011/2012 Fixtures Empty Re: Official 2011/2012 Fixtures

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:37 pm

The King's Speech:

The Reds will open their 2011-12 season with a home game against Sunderland before travelling to Arsenal the following week.

While not placing too much relevance on who the Reds face and when, Dalglish insists today represents another key date in the football fans' calendar.

"It doesn't matter who you are playing," he told Liverpoolfc.tv. "Today is all about another step towards the start of the season when supporters get excited because the fixtures are out.

"Over the summer there are various trigger points towards the start of the new season. First of all fans get excited when they see new players coming in - players who are going to excite them - and it's our obligation to do that for them as soon as possible.

"Then there are players who leave the club and that's not a reflection on them, it's just something that happens.

"When the fixtures come out it makes everyone that bit more excited and start looking forward to the start of the season.

"We've got Sunderland first - which will be a poignant day for Jordan Henderson I'm sure with him being a Sunderland boy and a former player - and then we go to Arsenal. But it doesn't matter what order the games come in. We have to play everyone home and away.

"There's not a lot you can say about the fixture list really. But I would ask why the season is starting on a Saturday when there are international friendlies the midweek before. Clubs are doing their best to bring in good players and that usually means they are international players. There is a free week after the first weekend so I don't understand why we can't start the season on a Sunday to prevent players having to travel back on a Wednesday night in time for a Saturday start.

"If you are going to have international games then have them. But surely it makes sense to put the league games back a day if it's possible. To me it's common sense."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/kenny-it-s-an-exciting-day?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I specially like these two part . .

"It doesn't matter who you are playing," he told Liverpoolfc.tv. "Today is all about another step towards the start of the season when supporters get excited because the fixtures are out.

But it doesn't matter what order the games come in. We have to play everyone home and away.

sublime attitude Very Happy All Hail King Kenny!
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Is there any wallpaper with these fixtures on it?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:10 am

I asked, no-one answered. I'm doing it anyway. Cool
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:22 am

2 WEEKS PEOPLE!!!!!!

Former Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso has predicted the Reds will finish in the top four this season ahead of Monday's friendly with Valerenga.

Alonso remains a Liverpool icon following his part in their 2005 Champions League-winning season and, although now a Real Madrid player, he keeps a close eye on how things are developing on Merseyside.

He has already previously stated that Liverpool have the right man at the helm in Kenny Dalglish, and he continues to keep involved by talking to the likes of Pepe Reina and Steven Gerrard.

Dalglish has already added Jordan Henderson, Charlie Adam and Stewart Downing to his outfield playing staff during the summer transfer window, and a new left-back is still expected to arrive. The Reds face stern challenges from the likes of Arsenal, Tottenham and Manchester City, not to mention the top two, for a Champions League spot, but Alonso is confident over their plight.

"The club has clearly been working in the transfer market and they have brought in a few quality players," he said on Liverpool's official website. "I still keep in contact with Pepe and Steve Gerrard. They are looking forward to this season with the new additions.

"With those players - and, more importantly - the stability at the club, I think they will be in the top four at the end of the season. It's where the club belongs. People still talk about that Champions League victory and that's the sort of night Liverpool should be experiencing more regularly."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/939006/xabi-alonso-backing-liverpool-to-return-to-the-top-four?cc=3436

Liverpool owner John W Henry has warned Kenny Dalglish it would be a "major disappointment" if the club fail to secure Champions League football this season.

Significant investment in new players has raised expectations at Liverpool, with Jordan Henderson, Charlie Adam and Stewart Downing all arriving as big-money summer captures.

That trio will be used to support the January arrivals of Luis Suarez and Andy Carroll, brought in to replace Fernando Torres, and Henry now expects to see a return on his investment.

"It's too early for us to start talking about winning the league," Henry told Dagbladet. "In my opinion Manchester United are the ones to beat. They have a good squad, and look really good.

"Our main goal is to qualify for the Champions League. If we don't it would be a major disappointment."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/939020/liverpool-owner-john-w-henry-wants-champions-league-football?cc=3436
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum