red&blacklegion
Dante
DRK
Ganso
EarlyPrototype
Arquitecto
14 posters

Go down

Galliani and Braida's Venture into Manchester for Tevez Empty Galliani and Braida's Venture into Manchester for Tevez

Post by Arquitecto Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:47 pm

CARLOS TEVEZ can be moved on loan only if Milan will be obligated to sign him, reports suggest.

Talks regarding the Tevez-deal continued on Thursday, as Milan sporting director Ariedo Braida met Manchester City’s Football Administration Officer Brian Marwood in London to discuss the Argentine.

The meeting, to which Tevez’s agent and a few more other people attended, ended after three hours according to media outlets in Italy but there are no real news as Milan’s position stays the same.

Nesta: “I hope to retire at Milan”
Week 1 in Serie A 2011/2012: Results and Standings

The Rossoneri are willing to take the 27-year-old on a free-loan with an option to sign him. It seems however, that Manchester City, who claimed in recent weeks that Tevez will only be sold in January, are ready to let the player leave on loan, but only if Milan will be obligated to buy the player for a fixed price.

The meeting was described as “cordial” by the Italian media. It is claimed that Milan will meet the leaders of City again in the next days as the goal of Milan is to get the former Man United man before the New Year.

Milan have already agreed terms with Tevez but City won’t accept Milan’s offer at this point. Braida, and FIFA agent Giuseppe Riso who flew with the Milan man to London, will return to Milano, Italy already tonight.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Now I understand that there is nothing concrete here but there is room for speculation. Also, the meeting took place with Galliani on the phone joining the officials.

Yet the latest is confirmed that Uncle Fester himself will be going to Manchester (with Braida possibly) after Christmas after negotiations have progressed, but still remain firm between the parties.

Despite my prediction that this deal won't go through, I have a good feeling about this as almost all of the time that negotiations/meetings of our board that last such a time period are usually successful. Plus, Gallaini always gives the result quickly if there is a negative result but the directors were coy coming out of the meeting.

Think about it, not only much time was spent within the meeting yet its been finalized that there will be ANOTHER one to force more substantial progress and this one with the Golden Tie coming in for Milan.

Nothing has been finalized at all to be frank yet this IS definitely a positive sign.

Kindly post your updates regarding the matter and what I may have missed.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Galliani and Braida's Venture into Manchester for Tevez Empty Re: Galliani and Braida's Venture into Manchester for Tevez

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:19 pm

I think he would do great at Milan.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Galliani and Braida's Venture into Manchester for Tevez Empty Re: Galliani and Braida's Venture into Manchester for Tevez

Post by Ganso Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:25 pm

i will only want him if we sell pato next summer
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:27 pm

I think he would do great here. I have never been against his signing
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:32 pm

I echo your statement EP.

With Robinho and Pato in inconsistent form at the moment, Pippo not getting any younger, El Sharaway TOO young and Ibra playing a playmaking role, we need that free running, hard working, goal scoring/poaching/finishing role for us and Tevez who has been world class at City can do just that.

I've already settled and named how many troublemakers and bad boys that Milan have pacified and Tevez shouldn't be a problem for many reasons in which I can further explain.

Point is, with Galliani not keen on buying mid fielders, Champions league is a very unrealistic prospect and with Juve being the best team in Serie A, Tevez can be the man who can help us lead to Max's second Serie A.

And we want that Scudetto
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:43 pm

Yep, he will definitely be an improvement over players like Robinho and Pato. He is much more hardworking and will take some of the pressure of goal scoring off of Ibra's shoulders.

I don't think he is stupid enough to ruin a potential career in Milan with attitude problems he knows that this is probably his last chance to play in a big club.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:33 am

I guess the majority wants Tevez , such as myself . But here's the question; How would Allegri use them properly?Even before Cassano got ill , they all played less than they could have , except maybe Ibra.
What if Tevez becomes a Rossonero?

I am confident in Allegri , he got us on the right track afterall , but i wouldn't want to be in his place if Galliani brings Tevez with him.

Even with our schedule and the vast varity of teams Milan comes against , managing all 5 succesfully will be at least tricky.
Ibra-Pato-Cassano-Robinho-Tevez.. Well , Cassano from next season. Next season will come though.What then?

I exclude Pippo and the Pharaoh , because they are almost out of the picture.I feel bad for Pippo , seems destined to leave us afterall.Maybe he retires who knows.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:46 am

If Tevez performs then i think Binho will be out of picture too.
Ibra--Cassano
---Tevez---
Nocerino--DM--Boatang------
Me like very much!
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:04 pm

galliani : so tevez is only available outright?
MC : yes no loans
galliani : well perhaps we can come to some other arrangment(stares at balotelli)

at some point im picturing these few lines would come into their talks.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:13 pm

People complain that Tevez has attitude problems...

I consider Balotelli to be an even bigger nutbag than Tevez!
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by viepr149 Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:21 pm

It's tricky, if we get Tevez i agree we should off Pato or Binho.

And when Balotelli comes to Milan we have to offload another one.

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:01 pm

i think if tevez comes binhos time at milan might come to an end as there would be too many superstars fighting for playing time
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dim123 Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:32 am

Santos want Robinho. Let them have him and we will take Ganso off their hands.
Dim123
Dim123
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:13 am

Dim123 wrote:Santos want Robinho. Let them have him and we will take Ganso off their hands.

that's an interesting idea. i like robinho though, it's just a pity that his finishing is awful
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:52 am

Santos wanted Robinho to celebrate their centenary year. I doubt it would add much to the celebrations to let Ganso go and bring in Robinho...
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:08 pm

Report: Milan agree to loan Tevez with obligation
AC MILAN are apparently set to take Man City’s offer and loan Tevez with an obligation to sign him.

Thursday’s meeting between Ariedo Braida and Manchester City, according to reports in Italy, made the English club accept the idea of Milan loaning the Argentine striker, but they want an obligation clause.

Milan’s position has always been the same: free loan with an option to sign the player, but according to today’s il Corriere dello Sport, il Diavolo are ready to “surrender” and accept City’s alleged ultimatum.

Braida and Adriano Galliani, who is a vacation in Brazil (some sources say he’s there to work), are in constant touch and the Rome-based newspaper says there is optimism in via Turati regarding the outcome of the negotiations. Milan have already agreed terms with Kia Joorabchian, the striker’s agent.

Milan’s sporting director Braida said Thursday’s meeting “went well” and the sides will meet again. It is believed that in the next meeting, Uncle Fester will be present. The priority is to close it before January 1.

Silvio Berlusconi has never been keen on the Argentine and claimed he is too expensive and not his type. Berlusconi anticipates the return of Antonio Cassano. The Italian forward cannot play football due to his heart condition, but will hold more tests somewhen in January to see when he can return to the pitch.

This is looking great guys. For those who are excited as me, well we can only hope this goes through. For those who are skeptical, explain your reasons as I will respond.

PS: Ganso is not coming. end of
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:41 pm

ganso will only be in the summer market,wasnt expecting him anyway.

Oh well,i guess its game over for pato or robinho next july,i hope tevez brings us another scudetto
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:50 am

Mancini opens door to Tevez loan
ROBERTO MANCINI has revealed that it’ll be okay if Tevez left on loan with an obligation in January.

Manchester City have spent the last weeks stating that Carlos Tevez will only be sold in January and will not be loaned, but it seems that Ariedo Braida’s meeting with the leaders of City has changed something.

It is believed that City told Milan that if they were to take the 27-year-old striker, they must be obligated to sign him in the summer regardless of what he’s doing on loan, and Roberto Mancini confirms it today.

“The Argentine striker is very strong: he either stays or goes [in January]. A loan with a buy-out clause is fine by me,” Mancini told Sky Sport 24. “The important thing is that he gets paid 100% at the end of the season. I can say that we are talking with 4-5 other clubs that are interested in Tevez, besides Milan.”

The City boss has made it very clear that Tevez will not play football again for the Citizens while Tevez refuses to set foot in England ever again. Milan believe time is playing on their side, after they’ve already agreed the contract details with Carlitos’ agent Kia Joorabchian a couple of weeks ago. “Will Tevez be a Christmas present for the fans? It’s tough in a period of economic difficulty, but we will try to keep the supporters happy,” Galliani said. “I made a promise to Carlitos that we’ll wait for him until January 31.”

Milan are pushing towards a free loan with an option/obligation to sign the player for €23 million, while there are suggestions that Tevez will arrive on a €3-million loan move with an option/obligation for €20.

Another GIANT leap in gaining momentum to complete this transfer.

Mancini and his disapproval for the loan was a considerably large hindrance to the plan as we can see he has budged. This is looking better everyday.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:30 am

I dont understand,isn't loan with being obligated to buy Tevez at the end of the season the same as buying him?
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:50 am

Milanfan7 wrote: I dont understand,isn't loan with being obligated to buy Tevez at the end of the season the same as buying him?
i guess it has something to do with the cycle of debts !maybe they dont want this to fall in the 2011-2012 season cycle! :idea:
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:08 pm

Milanfan7 wrote: I dont understand,isn't loan with being obligated to buy Tevez at the end of the season the same as buying him?

Yes, just a delayed payment.
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down