Caceres of interest to Juventus  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Caceres of interest to Juventus

3 posters

Go down

Caceres of interest to Juventus  Empty Caceres of interest to Juventus

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:13 pm

Juventus are being linked with a move for Martin Caceres after the club refused to rule out a January bid.

The Uruguayan spent the 2009-10 season on loan in Turin from Barcelona before being allowed to return to Spain.

However, the Italian outfit have again been linked with the man who is now at Sevilla and a deal could be on the horizon.

“He’s an important player who is certainly doing well,” director general Beppe Marotta noted. “We haven’t spoken to Sevilla, but we’re waiting for developments.

“We still haven’t discussed as a club what we will do in the market.”

Caceres, who was used as a right-back and a centre-back for the Turin giants, was restricted to just 15 games for Juve because of fitness issues.

“At the time Juventus didn’t buy him because he cost €12m and he’d had his injury problems,” Marotta continued.

“The conditions were not right at the time to take up the option for a permanent deal.

“He’s an interesting player, but it’s not just a technical matter, it is a financial matter too.”

Speculation on Tuesday suggests that the Old Lady are prepared to offer his Spanish club €2m for his initial loan, with a buy-out clause set at €6m.

The 24-year-old, an international, recently admitted that he’d like another opportunity to play for the Bianconeri.

It is being suggested that French outfit Paris Saint-Germain are also monitoring Caceres’ situation.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Caceres of interest to Juventus  Empty Re: Caceres of interest to Juventus

Post by Cotes Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:27 am

PSG is after everyone :/
Welcome Home Caceres Very Happy
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:27 am

I think 8m is a decent buy for Caceras. He can play multiple positions and can be our starting LB for the remainder of the year until we can get aa top LB in the summer. Then Chiellini can play CB full time like he should and Bonucci can move to the bench.

Caceras can also backup Licht when needed as we will be playing Coppa Italia games in the new year so we need to give guys like Licht and Pirlo enough rest so we have a chance at both the scudetto and the Coppa Italia. I want us to win both this year. That is why Montolivo is also important, so he can be vice Pirlo when Pirlo needs a rest.

If we can get Montolivo and Caceras then I thnk that would probably do it for the winter mercato. I don't see us buying a top LB or a world class SS this year. But I think with these two additions we should be able to win the scudetto, as long as Quagliarella and Elia get into top form and start to play regularly.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down