Ganso
BiasedMilanFan3
Arquitecto
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cagliari v AC Milan - Page 2 Empty Re: Cagliari v AC Milan

Post by Guest Tue 20 Dec - 22:51:36

taiwo.. he finally have been given games to convince and he has been terrrible!!!

everytime he passes he just shoots nowhere... rubbish player totally overrated...

surprised how poor boateng is playing as well

bonera is rubbish in fB as well

ambrosini has been just ok

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Tue 20 Dec - 22:57:33

I'm actually fine with Taiwo. Yeah he has a had a number of wayward crosses, but he is sound defensively. He has made a number of critical tackles, and he is strong, he can hold his own, plus he is fast. I'm more comfortable with him in defense than antonini thats for sure. He just needs to work on his crosses and passing and not losing possession.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Tue 20 Dec - 23:01:03

Ibra doin what Ibra does :coffee:
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Tue 20 Dec - 23:19:08

Lol Taiwo certainly isn't playing any worse than Antonini usually does. Not saying he's playing well, just not any worse than our other rubbish LB's.

Boateng is having an off game but tbh, besides Silva, Nocerino, and Aquilani, everyone has been pretty poor.

Credit to Robinho for setting up both goals but watching this guy constantly miss open nets is actually starting to physically hurt me lol.

Anyways, horrible game. Hopefully they get a nice rest over the holidays and come back strong in the new year.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Tue 20 Dec - 23:27:13

Mexes has been very good as well
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue 20 Dec - 23:40:46

at least antonini doesn't hoof that ball every time he touches it

and taiwo was terrible defensively,most of cagliari's chances came from his side

Last edited by Ganso on Wed 21 Dec - 0:52:46; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Wed 21 Dec - 0:43:09

^Don't really know what you're talking about. Hopefully someone will release highlights on youtube so i can take another look.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Wed 21 Dec - 4:20:45

Cagliari were dangerous from most sides, Nainggolan was all over the place during the game. I thought Taiwo did well
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Wed 21 Dec - 4:39:03

Taiwo is worse than Antonini, no freakin doubt.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed 21 Dec - 11:48:33

Guys, I know some of you are disappointed by yesterdays performance but KEEP IN MIND the pitch was more soggy than a cold night in Brescia. Not only that but our players simply and undeniably fatigued from the weekend and combining both these factors obviously is the reason for a subdued performance, along with a fighting spirit from the Sardinians.

Therefore no concrete judgments should be made.

Taiwo? He was composed at times and finally showed his pace yet I disliked how he consistently lobbed the ball and gave it to Cagliari, which is another reason for the lack of chances created.

Mexes has proven to be a good and solid CB along with showing little sign of his hot temper.

Ambrosini was good if not great. He commanded his midfield superbly and made many defensive aerial headers along with giving Cagliari little from the middle.

NoceRINO as usual was superb with his new box-to-box presence and contribution to the goal.

Robinho? Recently from our typical milan fan knee jerks everyone wants Robinho out but since his form is dropped not only in GS but also in his general play, we need to keep our faith in him as despite his horrendous sitters missed, he adds MUCH dynamism and fluidity to our attack and still is a vital part of the squad.

Pato did not start because Tassotti said he wants him to work on his intensity and off the ball movement as the recent bench starts have been to guide him. Yet, when he came on he was a live-wire and was unlucky not to score.

Ibra was Ibra as usual, but very lazy today. To be fair, he has been playing a lot yet I'd like more intensity from him.

As for the rest like KPB or the others you must once again understand that they struggled under the soggy conditions.

Antonini is my preference over Taiwo until he finds his form as despite Antonono not exacty our favorite, his work rate, pace and decent attack does allow us to gather space from the left.

Keep also in mind that we have been notoriously bad in before our last game in winter.

0-2 Smile milanisti.

I just hope the christmas break will not allow our form to drop as the BPL players have an advantage through keeping match fit and transcending that to their CL success but I am confident Allegri and CO. will prevent the disastrous form we reached last year.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed 21 Dec - 13:00:37

1 game until the derby banana
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor