huntsman
guest7
halamadrid2
LeVersacci
Onyx
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ozil needs to improve - Mourinho - Page 2 Empty Re: Ozil needs to improve - Mourinho

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:31 pm

He is not really transforming into a CM, he is going from being a modern AM to a more classic n.10, adept at playing deeper and helping out the withdrawn midfielders more. An ACM if anything. As for Canales being the future AM, let's not jump sheeps...

Sneijder was starting to enjoy Madrid night life a little more in his second season. I read the same about Ozil, being more distracted, specially given the fact that he is turning into a massive star, and possibly his father being his agent and putting more pressure on him maybe. anyway, a lot of distractions it seems.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Ozil needs to improve - Mourinho - Page 2 Empty Re: Ozil needs to improve - Mourinho

Post by ijomer Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:33 pm

Ozil and Khedira partying it up in clubs LOL

can't imagine that tbh
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:35 pm

Ozil seems focused to me.

Anyway..........nobody complains about Cristiano and his nightlife........maybe not now but when he just got to madrid :shisha:

Ozil dosen't smoke or drink.......that's more than you can ask of most professionals.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:35 pm

Ozil does smoke lol
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:40 pm

Ganso wrote:Ozil does smoke lol

LOL not even
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:41 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:Ozil seems focused to me.

Anyway..........nobody complains about Cristiano and his nightlife........maybe not now but when he just got to madrid :shisha:

Ozil dosen't smoke or drink.......that's more than you can ask of most professionals.

tbf ronaldo doesnt either..

besides ozil is religious so i highly doubt he will be involved with too much partying or drinking
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:42 pm

Been saying this for months.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:42 pm

ijomer wrote:

LOL not even
lol not even what?
Ozil needs to improve - Mourinho - Page 2 Ozil-smokes
Ozil needs to improve - Mourinho - Page 2 Ozil
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:43 pm

^He explained that.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:45 pm

Ganso wrote:
ijomer wrote:

LOL not even
lol not even what?
Ozil needs to improve - Mourinho - Page 2 Ozil-smokes
Ozil needs to improve - Mourinho - Page 2 Ozil
:bow:
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:46 pm

you guys believe the explanation? lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:48 pm

Well I certainly don't believe he smokes considering how much his fitness levels endurance and speed etc have improved since when he just got here.

Maybe it was weed......I have no problems with that.

Edit: I have no problems with weed since it tends to be occasional.

Last edited by ragbirjosh on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:48 pm

No he doesn't.
If you're talking about that pic Ozil smoking on a boot with his friends ... well he said in a interview that he lost a bet so he was forced to do it.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:51 pm

El Pipita wrote:

No he doesn't.
If you're talking about that pic Ozil smoking on a boot with his friends ... well he said in a interview that he lost a bet so he was forced to do it.

There u go Ganso banana
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:57 pm

gets caught smoking
Ozil: i lost a bet, not my fault

you guys really... is the list ready? are you waiting for Santa?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:58 pm

lol @ you guys believing in that (flame shield)
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:39 am

It's funny how I made a thread about this ages ago and everyone called it a "fail"

Now people are saying the exact same thing: he's turning into a star and hasn't learnt how to deal with it properly yet.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:05 am

Your thread still fail though, didn't he have great game right after you made this? The netherland game.

Don't think there's any issue about how ozil deal with him being a star or something like that. I did't see any sign of off the pitch issues impact or head problem as some of you guys mentioned. I expected lack of focus or slacking performance if that's the case, but really didn't see any sign of that. On the contrary, he worked harder than he he did last season, run more, stole the ball more, etc. No sign of poor stamina either, not even when he played 90 vs valencia & lyon.

Still think his half season much better than some suggested, he had a lot of quality game and his involvement on goals was much beyond his stats. Also don't get if this all negative reaction has to do with his barca game as imo he had good game.

He needs to adjust his playing style a bit though, he relied too much on link up via short passes and off the ball movement to open up spaces for each other in order to beat the opponent, worked wonderfully at his nt where everyone seemed like to do that, good at that, and almost always on the same page in doing that. But not so much at madrid, especially not when he's operating from deep (as he was doing this season) where a lot more string of passes needed and a lot more touches needed. He didn't have enough required passing outlet around him to do such thing to make great impact in attack consistently, too many factors he can't control by himself in the process. Hence, to make an impact in attack consistently, he needs to rely more on individual effort, needs to take more risks, needs to dribble more, needs to utilize long range passes more, maybe shot more, etc. He have the ability to do so, just rarely use it because of his preference on his favaourite weapon, now it's about time to change a bit.
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:15 am

One great game makes up for a series of mediocre performances? You're easy to impress.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:34 am

ijomer wrote:NO

He is in the middle of Transformation from a AM to CM.

Mourinho wants him transformed into a CM, as Canales is our future AM.

Such transformation takes months, and probably few years.

But in the end, it would be for the Best of Real Madrid.

What's with this transforming crap Mourinho regularly pulls? I don't get it.. Keep him as an AM

Anyways what "cracked" him and Mou's relationship?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:34 am

hrealmadrid wrote:One great game makes up for a series of mediocre performances? You're easy to impress.

Is that regarding Ozil?
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:27 am

I agree that he was in bad form this season, but in some ways he improved very much : he is much more two-footed, his stamina and strenght increased enormously. Anyway, we don't need the best Ozil now, february/march he will hit his top form. Mark my words.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:13 am

I dont what the hell happened to him this season ,
hope he improve and return to his usual self, we really need his magic closing to the end of the season.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:28 am

huntsman wrote:I still am not supporting the idea of selling him. He could be useful and a good sub.

I understand where mourinho is coming from though, and i think i heard from somewhere that there is a crack in the relationship between Mourinho and Ozil one reason would be because Ozil is pulling a ronaldinho already. (you knnow what i mean)
I felt that there was something wrong in the game against seville. The players werent behaving themselves.

What Ganso and Nick are saying could be the truth. I have heard this also. Mourinho is pissed with him.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2