+5
Internal
zarola
BarrileteCosmico
zizzle
steve_smith
9 posters

Go down

Sneijder, where are you???????????????? Empty Sneijder, where are you????????????????

Post by steve_smith Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:08 am

Zanetti, please go smack some sense into Sneijder and the rest of these pussies. All these softies at Inter getting hurt all the time, while the 37 year old plays like a beast every game. Maicon is another plastic man.

Inter wouldn't be so bad if their best players could stay on the field. Why is Sneijder such a b****?

Sorry, this is my first post. This is the worst Ive ever seen Inter play in 25 years. It's disgraceful, half the team is hurt every match, one of the only constance is the oldest player on the team. The money guys like Sneijder pulls a muscle in warm ups and can't play for 6 weeks. ARGHHHHHHH! Eto would never be a little pansie like that.

The question is, how much more time should we all invest in this relationship with Inter?? It's definitely been the worst 90 minutes of my week for the past couple of months.

Anyways, just had to get in.

steve_smith
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Sneijder, where are you???????????????? Empty Re: Sneijder, where are you????????????????

Post by zizzle Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:48 am

welcome to the forum
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Sneijder, where are you???????????????? Empty Re: Sneijder, where are you????????????????

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:53 am

By the repercussion this match seems to be having on the fans one would be forgiven if he thought you guys lost 0-6. Was it really that bad?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:14 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:By the repercussion this match seems to be having on the fans one would be forgiven if he thought you guys lost 0-6. Was it really that bad?

we were playing terrible all match and then Pazzini got a penalty and pulled a Terry. Not to mention zanetti got his first red card in like over 550 games which just shows how bad things are going for us.

About sneijder, when the season started he was mediocre, he played with no passion. ATM Alvarez is doing fine I think we're in no rush to have sneijder back (of course having him back would probably help) instead we need maicon back and possibly forlan depending on how good he's willing to play.

welcome btw.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:30 pm

Sneijder is most likely gone come January.
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:42 am

he is busy retweeting his wifes tweet about her shopping in milan lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by steve_smith Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:16 am

Inter's season fell apart once United decided not to buy this bum off of us. The dominos started falling........................

steve_smith
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:17 am

well if we sold him we would have kept eto'o so i might have to agree with you there
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by steve_smith Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:41 am

zizzle wrote:well if we sold him we would have kept eto'o so i might have to agree with you there

exactly.

steve_smith
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:53 pm

There is something wrong with our medical staff or fitness coaches.With Mourinho even Motta was fit most of the time,other barely missed a game.Injuries are a rarity in Madrid as well...His fitness programs are clearly good

We can't keep anyone injury free which is a big part of our inconsistency cause we just can't get it on for a couple of games.That combined with Ranieri's player selection and rotation = what is happening to us.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Am I evil for laughing when Pazzini slipped? Razz
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:12 pm

Eivindo wrote:Am I evil for laughing when Pazzini slipped? Razz

I kno some interisti laughed to, I did to Very Happy it was funny but he should have check the field arround the spot like all players do

btw WELCOME TO THE FORUMS
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down