World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

CL game against Zagreb - Page 5 Empty Re: CL game against Zagreb

Post by estrella bernabeu Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:17 pm

:bow: BENZEMA :bow:
He raped them hardly !!
I really loved his linking and his tricks how he pass the ball in a tight space and dismark himself in a position that defenders can't really catch him.

Even though the opponent was miserable, Benz showed a high self confidence and was behind all the attacks. He entertained me as hell.

Otherwise, Higuain and Callejon were amazing. Sahin was shy when he played with Alonso but he showed potential in the 2nd half, he need to get fit.
Albiol was meh as usual shaky.

Happy for Madrid how we progressed. 2 years later, we were jerked off by Alcorcon with our 2nd team.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:37 pm

HOLA Madridistas!

I cannot believe I haven't found you before. After that horrible yet unpunnished sin from Goal dot com - I've been sailing the vast intranet looking for companions who would share my passion for the game and Real Madrid.

Ever since goal dot com removed their forum I thought "maybe there will be a mass exodus" somewhere, I even tried bigsoccer - but I gave up soon. That community was nothing like what we had.

Sooooo happy to finally be back here. bounce

Anyway - I am very happy to see Varane today. The kid has class and loads of tallent. His passing is superb for a CB and his long passing is rocket-fast yet precise - talk about an asset for a counter-attacking team. Anyway, he's still got lenghts to go but it was a good game from him non the less.

Everything except that stupid Sahin - Albiol collision was pretty much ok. But the collision is easily understandable because the two players don't know each other yet. Don't know if they can even communicate well. Anyway, that's nothing to be afraid of since they only need more trainings together to get to know each other's style of play.

What can you say... Benzema was magnificent, Higuain and Callejon were candy to my footballing senses, Coentrao is milking the absence of Marcelo in the best possible way, he's been more than solid at LB (at least offensively).

Nuri is the right kind of player for our midfield, he just hes to get more experience with our team.

As for the game - it was a good 12 straight win on our 250th CL match which was the 1500th competitive match on the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu.
cheers Hala Madrid cheers
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:40 pm

Aensensen wrote:HOLA Madridistas!

I cannot believe I haven't found you before. After that horrible yet unpunnished sin from Goal dot com - I've been sailing the vast intranet looking for companions who would share my passion for the game and Real Madrid.

Ever since goal dot com removed their forum I thought "maybe there will be a mass exodus" somewhere, I even tried bigsoccer - but I gave up soon. That community was nothing like what we had.

Anyway - I am very happy to see Varane today. The kid has class and loads of tallent. His passing is superb for a CB and his long passing is rocket-fast yet precise - talk about an asset for a counter-attacking team. Anyway, he's still got lenghts to go but it was a good game from him non the less.

Everything except that stupid Sahin - Albiol collision was pretty much ok. But the collision is easily understandable because the two players don't know each other yet. Don't know if they can even communicate well. Anyway, that's nothing to be afraid of since they only need more trainings together to get to know each other's style of play.

What can you say... Benzema was magnificent, Higuain and Callejon were candy to my footballing senses, Coentrao is milking the absence of Marcelo in the best possible way, he's been more than solid at LB (at least offensively).

Nuri is the right kind of player for our midfield, he just hes to get more experience with our team.

As for the game - it was a good 12 straight win on our 250th CL match which was the 1500th competitive match on the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu.

Welcome cheers
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:40 pm

Welcome dude. What was your name on goal.com?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:40 pm

the guy with the bald guy as his avatar?!

WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!! :bow: drinking
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:40 pm

sportsczy wrote:

Welcome dude. What was your name on goal.com?
Aensensen eco smile I think, he had a hitman avatar (bald hitman in a suit) eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:44 pm

Good to have you :bow:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:46 pm

LOoooooooooooolL

Aensensen the dramatist cheers

Welcome back..how did you find us?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:46 pm

Good to see you found us. Welcome to the party!
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:54 pm

Aensensen :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:58 pm

Welcome back mate! Very Happy
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:58 pm

sportsczy wrote:Welcome dude. What was your name on goal.com?
It was also Aensensen.
The Madrid One wrote:the guy with the bald guy as his avatar?!

WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!! :bow: drinking
Thank you so much man, I'm so happy I've found you guys - oh and the BALDNESS is kicking back in!
babun1024 wrote:Aensensen eco smile I think, he had a hitman avatar (bald hitman in a suit) eco smile
Mr. James Maynard Keenan also known as the lead singer von Tool und Das Perfekt Circle Razz
The xcx wrote:Good to have you :bow:
adnyana179 wrote:Good to see you found us. Welcome to the party!
Adit wrote:LOoooooooooooolL

Aensensen the dramatist cheers

Welcome back..how did you find us?
Thanks guys, all these "wellcome back" posts are making my heart feel warm and they bring up memories drinking lol
I actually asked google this exact question - "What happened to the Goal.com forum" and st.Google granted me my wish and here I am.

EDIT: Thanks Zealous, good to see you here.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:05 pm

welcome back Aensensen
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:10 pm

Saetablanca wrote:Welcome back mate! Very Happy
chad4401 wrote:welcome back Aensensen
Thanks guys.

Oh and Zealous - LOL at your signature :bow:
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:11 am

Madridistas started applauding the away fans after they celebrated their second goal.

#classy
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:18 am

Zealous wrote:Madridistas started applauding the away fans after they celebrated their second goal.

#classy

Your Sig :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:55 am

Welcome Back Aensensen.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:33 am

welcome back asiansensation!

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:55 am

Welcome back. Smile
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:20 pm

welcome back aensensen

note: goallegacy hasnt changed one bit from the goal.com (with all the drama and such) other than super_flo being perma banned

About the game:

well what can i say, is this the most beautifully weve ever played??? *cough* without a certain player *cough* inbeforeangelitobeingputtothesword

anyways apart from the usual trol all our players played pretty darn good, and their second goal *facepalm* well then again the troll was invloved

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5