RedOranje
kingsofthenortheast
che
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

pizza = vegetable Empty pizza = vegetable

Post by che Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:42 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2011/nov/18/pizza-vegetable-congress-says-so

unbelievable...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

pizza = vegetable Empty Re: pizza = vegetable

Post by kingsofthenortheast Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:58 pm

Well, the U.S. is the fattest country in the world for a reason you know...

kingsofthenortheast
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:52 pm

kingsofthenortheast wrote:Well, the U.S. is the fattest country in the world for a reason you know...
Highest expendable income and surplus of food?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:55 pm

Coffee = made of beans = vegetable

I'm off to drink five cups of healthy coffee
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:07 pm

pizza = vegetable Original-okay
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:10 pm

Lex wrote:Coffee = made of beans = vegetable

eco smile
Not only USA have that problem. Germany, England and France are getting fater as well. We tend to buy iPhones and iPads when we still eat second rate junk from markets for cheap eco smile
Any food product that was processed is worse than original. If there're more than 2 steps in processing then the food is junk. Luckily, I don't need to buy or eat frozen, ready to cook things anymore eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:16 pm

RedOranje wrote:
kingsofthenortheast wrote:Well, the U.S. is the fattest country in the world for a reason you know...
Highest expendable income and surplus of food?

Has more to do with Americans not moving enough...

That being said, brits can't really brag either. America might be the fattest per capita, but you find all sorts of ranges here, whereas the standard deviation in Britain is much smaller.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:37 pm

we aint fat brah
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:09 am

dude you totally are... there's tons of fat chicks where i am

luckily i don't see them that often anymore since i substituted my social life for skyrim Laughing
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:24 am

babun1024 wrote:

eco smile
Not only USA have that problem. Germany, England and France are getting fater as well. We tend to buy iPhones and iPads when we still eat second rate junk from markets for cheap eco smile
Any food product that was processed is worse than original. If there're more than 2 steps in processing then the food is junk. Luckily, I don't need to buy or eat frozen, ready to cook things anymore eco smile

I gained like 10 pounds ever since i got to the states a few months ago and im someone who actually tries to watch his weight. First i was eating healthy and excercising but later i discovered cheap and easy microwavable food, and since now i have to drive 2-3 hours everyday i dont find enough time to go out and buy fresh healthy food and then cook it. and speaking of driving to places, back home if you wanted to go anywhere around the city you just walked, but in here going to the super market is a 15 min drive that i cant possibly walk so i have no chance to get my ass moving outside the gym...but then again i have to drive 20 mins to the gym so with the time i spend in there thats like 2 hours wasted and im not talking about showering and relaxing after gym ! its just too hard to do it especially if you work long hours or go to school.

but if pizza is a vegetable and vegetables are healthy then the above problem is no longer an issue
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:04 am

zizzle wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

eco smile

I gained like 10 pounds ever since i got to the states a few months ago and im someone who actually tries to watch his weight. First i was eating healthy and excercising but later i discovered cheap and easy microwavable food, and since now i have to drive 2-3 hours everyday i dont find enough time to go out and buy fresh healthy food and then cook it. and speaking of driving to places, back home if you wanted to go anywhere around the city you just walked, but in here going to the super market is a 15 min drive that i cant possibly walk so i have no chance to get my ass moving outside the gym...but then again i have to drive 20 mins to the gym so with the time i spend in there thats like 2 hours wasted and im not talking about showering and relaxing after gym ! its just too hard to do it especially if you work long hours or go to school.

but if pizza is a vegetable and vegetables are healthy then the above problem is no longer an issue
I had the same problems as you. Get a GF or live with some other people. It makes life 1000x easier because you don't have to do everything by yourself eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:07 pm

pizza = vegetable Комиксы-romantically-apocalyptic-длинные-картинки-64125
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:23 pm

Potato is a fruit because Frenchies call it pommes de terre = earthly apple. If potato derived from apple then it has to be a fruit eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:52 pm

che wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2011/nov/18/pizza-vegetable-congress-says-so

unbelievable...
Lobbyists at play again. The Italian mafia > congress.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Now obese people have the excuse of "But pizza is a vegetable!"...
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:09 pm

This doesn't mean Americans are fat, it just means their politicians are bought. :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:00 pm

7amood11 wrote:Now obese people have the excuse of "But pizza is a vegetable!"...
Oh dear. I'm not sure if this meme has a value any longer if used by an American:
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/in-soviet-russia

In capitalist America, vegetable is pizza. pizza = vegetable 1561135-trollface_small

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:pizza = vegetable Комиксы-romantically-apocalyptic-длинные-картинки-64125
Heart Romantically Apocalyptic.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:26 pm

If pizza is a vegetable, then pizza with veggie topping must be the healthiest food ever
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:10 am

Now I can cheat on my veggies. What a Face
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:20 pm

zizzle wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

eco smile

weak excuse takes15-20 minutes to make a healthy meal
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:42 am

It's things like this that can only be explained in smileys: :facepalm:

scratch Oh, America. You confuse me so...
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:05 am

mr-r34 wrote:
zizzle wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

eco smile

weak excuse takes15-20 minutes to make a healthy meal

easier said than done my friend, coz after a long 13 hour work/school day all you wanna do is open a can of whatever and lay down on the sofa
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:51 am

mr-r34 wrote:weak excuse takes15-20 minutes to make a healthy meal

Are you kidding me? You think it only takes 15-20 min to prepare a healthy meal? Even if that was the case, he/she would still have to worry about: shopping for said meal, preparing the meal, cooking the meal, cleaning up after eating the meal and that's only meal; you would still have 3-4 to go for that day.

Try to at least eat healthy snacks throughout the day; you can always cut up fruits and veggies (not pizza) and carry them around in containers. I beg of you to stay away from that microwaved food, I know time is of the essence, but your health is a very important thing.

I was doing really well on my diet, but I've started to fall off over the last couple of days Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:23 pm

There are healthy meals you can prepare in no time. Most Pasta dishes with vegetable sauces are quick as shit to prepare.

Just dish up some Spaghetti, slice up a zucchini or a couple mild peppers, throw that shit in some olive oil with garlic and onions, and fry it for like 3 minutes, don't cook the veggies until they're soft, or they'll lose nutrition. Keep 'em al dente, just like the noodles. Presto prego - healthy meal in 15 minutes, that costs nothing and tastes f*cking delicious.

You're welcome, fatties.

Edit: Since it's based on noodles, and as such, carbohydrates, it'll still make you fat if you eat too much of it. But it has almost no fat or sugar, lots of vitamines and tastes great.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next