justdoit_
Be/\/ceCALI
El Chelsea Fuerte
JuvenelCuore
juventus101
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How highly do you rate Krasic? - Page 2 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Krasic?

Post by Luca Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:58 pm

McLewis wrote:Well he's fantastic when he's confident, in his groove, and getting good minutes. He's 0 for 3 so far this season and it's not difficult to see why.

Conte doesn't fancy him and that's the major reason why he's not been where he should be.

Needs to move on.

Aactually he put in a man of the match performance against Catania if I recall correctly, he was showing some magic and did score the goal that gave Juventus a result (for the draw)

Instead of using that performance and growing he seemed to fade big time, including the worst match I've ever seen from him against Milan

He is overrated only by some Juventus fans, myself included, some actually would like to see him leave for 'economic' reasons- although these reasons do not make much sense to me, in the end he will probably be leaving

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Krasic? - Page 2 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Krasic?

Post by juventus101 Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Hes not a one trick pony, hes just off form. Remember that he was great at CSKA, even giving Man United headachesall game Hes incredibly fast, is a good dribbler, he really has it all. His only problem is he is hesitant/indecisive in front of goal, but he does have a powerful shot when he wants to. World class when on form for sure.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:47 am

Fantastic player

deserves better
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2