M'Vila's friend: "M'Vila will join Arsenal or Real Madrid next summer".  - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

M'Vila's friend: "M'Vila will join Arsenal or Real Madrid next summer".

+18
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Zealous
RealGunner
Amar
The Messiah
Jay29
urbaNRoots
Raptorgunner
Sushi Master
Iceman
Abramovich
McLewis
Mr Nick09
Magricos
uzonero
xabi
Lex
EarlyPrototype
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

M'Vila's friend: "M'Vila will join Arsenal or Real Madrid next summer".  - Page 2 Empty Re: M'Vila's friend: "M'Vila will join Arsenal or Real Madrid next summer".

Post by Sushi Master Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Even with M'Vila, Frimpong will get plenty of playing time. In between the PL, Carling Cup, FA Cup and Champions League that's like 50 games. Considering injuries, suspensions and the African Cup, it's not at all a bad buy.

I never want to go through that 8-2 again. And yeah, I agree with Urban here, we're overrating our youngsters. The only youngster who deserves and has proven the hype is Wilshere, the rest are still there to be judged.

Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

M'Vila's friend: "M'Vila will join Arsenal or Real Madrid next summer".  - Page 2 Empty Re: M'Vila's friend: "M'Vila will join Arsenal or Real Madrid next summer".

Post by Jay29 Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:10 pm

Personally, I don't see a need for M'Vila. Song is doing very well currently, and at risk of over-rating our youngsters, I think Coquelin is more than able backup. Unlike Frimpong, he actually is a proven performer at a decent level.

Wenger isn't going to play with two holding players either. It'd be one of Song or M'Vila, plus Arteta or Ramsey.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:15 pm

While good talents, neither Coquelin nor Frimpong are ready to be pushed into the first team. Meteoric talents like Wilshere are not happening every season. It would be liability to rely on them when they barely have any PL experience. There's also the African Cup which will leave us without both Frimpong and Song.

I don't mind M'Vila as long as he comes at a decent price.

Now that I think of it, M'Vila would not be needed if Diaby were fit sometime before now and before the world ends :facepalm:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:17 pm

I just dont think we need him really, 30 million is just crazy. Song is young and has a lot of years a head of him.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:19 pm

He should go to Man City or United if he wants Trophy

He will not get much trophies to his name with Madrid and Arsenal.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Sushi Master wrote:While good talents, neither Coquelin nor Frimpong are ready to be pushed into the first team. Meteoric talents like Wilshere are not happening every season. It would be liability to rely on them when they barely have any PL experience. There's also the African Cup which will leave us without both Frimpong and Song.

I don't mind M'Vila as long as he comes at a decent price.

Now that I think of it, M'Vila would not be needed if Diaby were fit sometime before now and before the world ends :facepalm:

Didn't Cameroon not qualify for ACON?

Frimpong I agree with, but Coquelin is capable. He had a very good loan spell with Lorient last season (who finished in the top half of Ligue 1) and in the few games he's played with us he's actually been one of our best players.

I'm just not seeing much need to splash £20mil+ on M'Vila when we have Song. Playing them together means one less spot for Arteta/Ramsey/Wilshere and btoh are too good to be sitting on the bench.

Besides, I thought we were all in agreement that Song is told by Wenger to get forward? The same would probably happen with M'Vila.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:32 pm

Ah, I didn't know that. Good news, then. Hopefully Diaby will be back by then, since he pretty much was in M'Vila's NT spot before the injuries (and doing quite well, actually).

Yeah, I wouldn't splash those 20m, either unless Wenger does it, then we know he has something planned. I'd rather use those on a striker we badly need, or a winger if we're putting Walcott up front. I just want us to go back to counter attacking football, and he'd be great there.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:01 pm

We don't need him, and after Coquelin's impressive individual performances, Wenger won't be buying him. We were only after him in the summer because we iddn't know how Frimpong and Coquelin would turn out.

If his price tag is £30million, I'd rather we spend it on a striker.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:26 pm

Man U is the team to beat according to people in France... you can quote me on this later lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:28 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Ah, I didn't know that. Good news, then. Hopefully Diaby will be back by then, since he pretty much was in M'Vila's NT spot before the injuries (and doing quite well, actually).

Yeah, I wouldn't splash those 20m, either unless Wenger does it, then we know he has something planned. I'd rather use those on a striker we badly need, or a winger if we're putting Walcott up front. I just want us to go back to counter attacking football, and he'd be great there.

No. M'Villa has started every game with or without. It was M'Villa-Diarra-Diaby midfield until Diaby got hurt. Now it's M'Villa-Cabaye-Nasri/Martin.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:13 pm

He should go to Man united who actually needs a Decent DM

Neither Madrid nor Arsenal need him.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:22 pm

Would rather have Martinez over him, but Madrid don't even need a DM so what ever.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:23 pm

RealGunner wrote:He should go to Man united who actually needs a Decent DM

Neither Madrid nor Arsenal need him.

It's not about what the other team needs though, if you can stop a player from completing the team of your biggest rival you just do it.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:25 pm

And ruin the player's development ?

No thankyou
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Average player and definitely a poor mans Alex Song......

Alot of FM players here i see.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:30 pm

RealGunner wrote:And ruin the player's development ?

No thankyou

It;s not like he would get buried on the bench, yes? i understand the concern though
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:31 pm

We're not Madrid. We don't have money to splash around, so no thank you.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:37 pm

Well then...like RG & Iceman says......No ThanK U :bom: :bom: !

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:42 pm

2-3 years:

-------------Striker
-----Cristiano-Ozil-Neymar
----------M'Vila-Sahin
-Marcelo-Ramos-Pepe-Arbeloa
--------------Iker

Very Happy
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:27 pm

Wow, M'vila has been shat this season, looool

His hype doesnt reflect how bad he has been this season, and now even his fans are seriously pissed at him.

Good luck to whoever sign him, he is going to need quality coaching, his sex scandal affair and inconsistencies are not helping.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:48 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Wow, M'vila has been shat this season, looool

His hype doesnt reflect how bad he has been this season, and now even his fans are seriously pissed at him.

Good luck to whoever sign him, he is going to need quality coaching, his sex scandal affair and inconsistencies are not helping.

like mole said

" he is a poor man's alex song"
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:58 pm

Real Madrid LOL

High expectations..
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:06 pm

Not gonna happen anymore. We'll have one Javi, please.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:09 pm

M'Vila hasn't played to expectations this season seemed to have regressed on last seasons performances that made him so note worthy.

Wouldn't have him in Madrid at all atm.

Much, much better options out there for the 25/30m they want for him.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2