Raptorgunner
zizzle
TheRedStag
VivaStPauli
huntsman
42 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Why do People hate Cristiano Ronaldo?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Why do People hate Cristiano Ronaldo?

Post by Albiceleste Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:28 pm

jibers wrote:Girl lok at this body...girl look at this body...girl look at this body...I'm sexy and I know it...
Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Why do People hate Cristiano Ronaldo?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Why do People hate Cristiano Ronaldo?

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:57 pm

That song is MADE for Cristiano. Very Happy
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:09 am

billionmillion wrote:yeah i think so, if not then why people hate them :?:

You have made the absolute worst post on this thread and huntsman posted in here multiple times. Did you even bother reading some of our responses? When you say Ronaldo is more talented than us, what are you referring too?

billionmillion wrote:you can ask yourself why he gets more than me? i deserve it more than him....but how can you be jealous of a rich footballer? of course he deserves more than you (no question), of course he is more talented than you (no question)........can you be jealous of your president and hate him?

How do we decide who "deserves" more and what do you mean by more? Also, what do you mean by more talented than us? There are many things you can be talented at and this forum is filled with some really amazing people, I'm sure they're content with what they have going. Do you know what the truth to happiness is? Wanting what you already have.

If you actually bothered reading the thread you would've noticed most people here dislike/hate Ronaldo's actions and how he carries himself. There are tons of rich and handsome footballers out there, but you don't see them getting the same amount of attention.

I always try not to judge people on what I don't know, e.g., I have never hung out with the guy, therefore I can't say he's an a@#$le. But, I have watched the man flop, complain and act like one of those kids from Sepi's latest thread. There should really be a thread asking certain posters why they feel the need to defend Ronaldo.

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Welcome in Bosnia Very Happy
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4