EarlyPrototype
Sushi Master
Mr Nick09
77 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Spurs will overcome Arsenal - Page 3 Empty Re: Spurs will overcome Arsenal

Post by Lex Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:20 am

dnmac4 wrote:Also, to the people saying Arsenal will finish higher then Spurs and Spurs have no chance of making the CL, would you care to place a wager on that.
I'll gladly take you up on that wager

But instead of fanny bets like sigs or etc. why not put your money where that giant gob of yours is and use real monetary currency instead

Say, a tenner?

Last edited by Lex on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:25 am

What i've gotten out of this thread

RECENT FORM>>OVERALL SUCCESS

It doesn't matter that the head honcho at a company's received promotion after promotion consecutively for the last twenty years, Norm from accounting was the employee of the month last week, so he's head and shoulders better than the big cheese

Spurs will overcome Arsenal - Page 3 Bangheaddesk
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:00 pm

ali8775 wrote:I swear to God , I say this every time but I still don't know why you guys even bother trying to reason with Dnmac. I swear.

Anyway,

Before last last year :
Crouch : "Were the best in London"
last year : VDV : " Were the best in London"
this year : VDV : " We're the best in London...REALLY!"

It's funny to be honest.

What' funny about this post is you were the biggest coward out of everyone when I tried to bet that Arsenal wouldn't make the top 4. Now Arsenal go on a little run and you have some balls? Try believing in your team when they are doing bad instead of when things look good. And now they are a lock for a top 4 position, right? You're such a fair weather fan.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Lex wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:Also, to the people saying Arsenal will finish higher then Spurs and Spurs have no chance of making the CL, would you care to place a wager on that.
I'll gladly take you up on that wager

But instead of fanny bets like sigs or etc. why not put your money where that giant gob of yours is and use real monetary currency instead

Say, a tenner?

That's fine, how about 100 bucks to make it sting a little if you lose or I will honor the original terms of the bet which was who ever loses leaves the forum for good? Pick your poison.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:13 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:I swear to God , I say this every time but I still don't know why you guys even bother trying to reason with Dnmac. I swear.

Anyway,

Before last last year :

It's funny to be honest.

What' funny about this post is you were the biggest coward out of everyone when I tried to bet that Arsenal wouldn't make the top 4. Now Arsenal go on a little run and you have some balls? Try believing in your team when they are doing bad instead of when things look good. And now they are a lock for a top 4 position, right? You're such a fair weather fan.

:facepalm:

Getting out of ur room and mixing with the real world would do u a world of good seriously.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:15 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

Anyway,

Before last last year :

It's funny to be honest.

Getting out of ur room and mixing with the real world would do u a world of good seriously.

Says the guy with over 3,000 posts. Nice one guy.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:22 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

Anyway,

Before last last year :

It's funny to be honest.

Ya there is a difference btw someone spending their time debating and someone acting ignorantly trying to prove he is a big boy.

Maybe I should put it in simpler terms so that u can understand.When someone avoids u its not because he is a coward its because u are not worth the time.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:26 pm

He didn't avoid me smart guy. Do you ever see him avoid anyone. He refused the bet and continued spew his nonsense.

If you know a better way to prove someone actually believes what there saying over an internet message board then betting if the team will make 4 place (a modest and easy bet considering what Ali was saying) then I'm all ears.

If not, get off Ali's balls. He's a big boy and doesn't need a father figure to defend him he can do it all by himself.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:31 pm

dnmac4 wrote:He didn't avoid me smart guy. Do you ever see him avoid anyone. He refused the bet and continued spew his nonsense.

If you know a better way to prove someone actually believes what there saying over an internet message board then betting if the team will make 4 place (a modest and easy bet considering what Ali was saying) then I'm all ears.

If not, get off Ali's balls. He's a big boy and doesn't need a father figure to defend him he can do it all by himself.

You are the biggest loser here talking about being coward for not betting with you lol. You want to leave this forum cus no one gives shit about what you say. You really think you know what you are talking about, you are a type of person who believes his own lies and keep going. Every chance you get you attack Arsenal for no damn reason,

Spurs will always live in Arsenals shadow their only aim is to finish above Arsenal. :facepalm: The Spurs are playing well, but Arsenal are playing better, yes they did beat us but we dominated the whole game and they won by a wonder goal and a hand ball.

We should be like you and start saying Real Madrid are better than Barcelona cus they are above them on the table and Barcelona have no chance cus Madrid are on top now and will be there until the end of the season. :facepalm:

I hope Madrid stays on top of the table. :bow:

Just because they are ahead of us on the table that does not make them better than us. We are in CL and almost on the way to the second round and Carling cup, what are the Spurs doing playing on Thursdays lol.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:31 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

Anyway,

Before last last year :

It's funny to be honest.

Ya there is a difference btw someone spending their time debating and someone acting ignorantly trying to prove he is a big boy.

Maybe I should put it in simpler terms so that u can understand.When someone avoids u its not because he is a coward its because u are not worth the time.

Thumbs up Thumbs up :lol!:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:34 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

Anyway,

Before last last year :

It's funny to be honest.

Unlike you some of us are at work and get paid for posting about a sport we love.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:35 pm

Before Arsenal and Barcelona fans had a legit arguments now its over, Arsenal and Barcelona have nothing to do with each other. Cesc left and we dont give a shit what happens to Barcelona.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:44 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:He didn't avoid me smart guy. Do you ever see him avoid anyone. He refused the bet and continued spew his nonsense.

You are the biggest loser here talking about being coward for not betting with you lol. You want to leave this forum cus no one gives shit about what you say. You really think you know what you are talking about, you are a type of person who believes his own lies and keep going. Every chance you get you attack Arsenal for no damn reason,

Spurs will always live in Arsenals shadow their only aim is to finish above Arsenal. :facepalm: The Spurs are playing well, but Arsenal are playing better, yes they did beat us but we dominated the whole game and they won by a wonder goal and a hand ball.

We should be like you and start saying Real Madrid are better than Barcelona cus they are above them on the table and Barcelona have no chance cus Madrid are on top now and will be there until the end of the season. :facepalm:

Just because they are ahead of us on the table that does not make them better than us. We are in CL and almost on the way to the second round and Carling cup, what are the Spurs doing playing on Thursdays lol.

OK, then what makes you better then them? They beat you this month, they are ahead in the table playing less games and are currently on just as good a run of form as you.

BTW, I didn't attack Arsenal, go read the board. I asked why all the hate for Tottenham and then asked if they had played recently and got attacked by the usual Arsenal fans foaming at the mouth (the same ones who hate me but yet won't bet to get rid of me even though the bet is exactly what they are saying).

Then your saintly Arsenal fans who never do anything wrong started to bring past history and total titles and everything into the discussion when VDV was obviously talking about right now (which he even said in his quote) and not about who is the better club all time. In fact please point out where I said one thing bad about Arsenal in this thread???????????????

You're a liar, plain in simple. I never said one bad thing about Arsenal nor did I attack them in this post. Stop spewing hate and nonsense and if you would like to take the bet I would love to bet with you.

And no, Madrid are not better then Barca. They played this year too and Barca won over two legs and are 1 point back. See for me if you are really close in the table then head to head is the best decider, but for you I guess it's who is behind in the table and also who ever you percieve to play better even though they lost fair and square.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:00 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

OK, then what makes you better then them? They beat you this month, they are ahead in the table playing less games and are currently on just as good a run of form as you.

BTW, I didn't attack Arsenal, go read the board. I asked why all the hate for Tottenham and then asked if they had played recently and got attacked by the usual Arsenal fans foaming at the mouth (the same ones who hate me but yet won't bet to get rid of me even though the bet is exactly what they are saying).

Then your saintly Arsenal fans who never do anything wrong started to bring past history and total titles and everything into the discussion when VDV was obviously talking about right now (which he even said in his quote) and not about who is the better club all time. In fact please point out where I said one thing bad about Arsenal in this thread???????????????

You're a liar, plain in simple. I never said one bad thing about Arsenal nor did I attack them in this post. Stop spewing hate and nonsense and if you would like to take the bet I would love to bet with you.

And no, Madrid are not better then Barca. They played this year too and Barca won over two legs and are 1 point back. See for me if you are really close in the table then head to head is the best decider, but for you I guess it's who is behind in the table and also who ever you percieve to play better even though they lost fair and square.
Go check the lat 8 games and you will see Arsenal have been playing better than the Spurs. We just won a big game at Chelsea, one of the hardest place to win a game.Do I think Arsenal is better than Chelsea no, I dont think we are better than them.

You keep saying you are not attacking Arsenal but since the day I remember is that you keep trying to put Arsenal down.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:25 pm

I'm a big fan of Arsenal, but Spuds have done well this season and have simply gotten better results thus far, regardless of the reasons for it. That's where it stands right now. I personally don't like Spuds much myself, but they are getting it done and are on track to the CL. Arsenal, despite the fantastic win at Chelsea, are still a bit off the pace. They still look a hot mess in the back where as Spuds do have some semblance of stability and solidity in the same department. That can't be ignored.

You can't be afraid to admit that even your biggest rival is doing well. I absolutely hate Lazio, but they have been done much better than us this season. It hurts to say that, but it what it is.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:30 pm

Well if Arsenal get Podolski, Spurs are f*cked.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:55 pm

dnmac4 wrote:You can't be serious with this post can you? I mean do you have your head too far up Arsenal's ass to remember that Spurs were in the Champions League and hence in 4th place (you know the spot they can never achieve according to you) just last year, and they had a good run in the CL as well.

There ambitions as you say is to reach the Champions League which they are currently in position to do, so what are you talking about? You really don't make any sense.

Also, the last time they beat you Arsenal was not on a poor run of form, you guys have won like 8/9 and you played them this month ffs, like 25 days ago. And it's always funny to hear the whole yea they have been beating us but were the better team just look at the stats they prove it. You know what stat you just choose to ignore, THE FREAKING SCORE. And then of course it's the whole we have injuries and no one else does so the game doesn't count. It's just such a tired argument and really it doesn't hold any water. Just give them credit they beat you and are playing better and are better positioned to secure a top 4 spot. Those are FACTS not opinions or lame excuses.

I'm not trying to put you down dude, but either you don't know anything about Spurs or the EPL or you are just making up your own realities and trying to push them on everyone else.
Spurs' ambition is to be a consistently top 4 team, not just finish there occasionally, and to eventually challenge for the title, while overcoming the Arsenals and Liverpools of today in the process. I never said they couldn't finish in a CL spot or that they never have, but that it's downhill from here IMO because they don't have as much resources to draw upon. I also don't think that they have as much quality as the other top teams yet. If you disagree with my opinion fine but in no way was I making stuff up or forcing my views on anyone, where as you appear to be putting words in my mouth.

I also did not ignore the score. I said they won, but it's not like they crushed us, and it could have gone the other way easily. Even if we had a full squad they could have beaten us because they are a good team, but I don't think they are better than Arsenal overall, and I strongly believe we will finish above them. That's my opinion, and I don't see much irrational bias in it.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:17 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

Go check the lat 8 games and you will see Arsenal have been playing better than the Spurs. We just won a big game at Chelsea, one of the hardest place to win a game.Do I think Arsenal is better than Chelsea no, I dont think we are better than them.

You keep saying you are not attacking Arsenal but since the day I remember is that you keep trying to put Arsenal down.

This is your quote below not mine. You said i Keep attacking Arsenal and I have not done so once in this thread. You just keep making stuff up and not speaking the truth to make yourself look good I guess, actually I have no clue why people lie on message boards when you can just read through the thread and see what has really been said.

"You really think you know what you are talking about, you are a type of person who believes his own lies and keep going. Every chance you get you attack Arsenal for no damn reason,"

1) Please show me once where I lied about Arsenal????? I do it all the time so it should be really easy.
2) Please show me where I attacked Arsenal in this thread??

I know for a fact you can't do either and I have been the one proven right the whole time in every one of our arguments.

1) I said City had a better midfield then Arsenal
2) I said Arsenal wasn't going to make the top 4 this year and would have a bad season and that posters like you would be the last one to realize this
3) I said David Silva is better then Nasri and Yaya Toure is better then Alex Song
4) I said the players you bought are no where close to replacing what you lost (which Ali fought tooth and nail to say they were)
5) I said City has the best talent in the EPL and a better team then Arsenal
6) I said you would lose Cesc and Nasri and you guys said no way Cesc loves Arsenal way too much and you were going to pay Nasri

I am not a Johnny come lately, I have been saying this since before the season began and even before Cesc and Nasri left. I have been right on every issue and if you want to take it as attacking you can but it was really just telling the truth and being able to be rational when projecting City and Arsenal this season. I fought with the three of you because you refused to see any of this coming and that I was just a hater and to quote you "a Liar who believes his own lies". If you look back it has been you who has been wrong and a liar and I have been right about pretty much everything. Please tell me one instance where I have been proven wrong??????????

I said all of this before the season
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:34 am

Lex wrote:What i've gotten out of this thread

RECENT FORM>>OVERALL SUCCESS

It doesn't matter that the head honcho at a company's received promotion after promotion consecutively for the last twenty years, Norm from accounting was the employee of the month last week, so he's head and shoulders better than the big cheese

Don't know what you're blabbering about in the end but recent form says a lot. I mean, if a club with the best history in London is down in the Championship according to your logic they will still be the best in London Rolling Eyes

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:46 am

What is this, a tag team comprised of the two biggest idiots on the forum? As soon as one tires from their smear campaign they tag out so the other can take over

english_jewel wrote:if a club with the best history in London is down in the Championship according to your logic they will still be the best in London
It's still better logic than the one you're trying to defend

Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:49 am

Lex wrote:What is this, a tag team comprised of the two biggest idiots on the forum? As soon as one tires from their smear campaign they tag out so the other can take over

english_jewel wrote:if a club with the best history in London is down in the Championship according to your logic they will still be the best in London
It's still better logic than the one you're trying to defend

Biggest idiots? Why don't you try to answer back clown? Yeah, that's right, you know I made you look like an idiot.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:54 am

Yes, of course you did darling Rolling Eyes
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:17 am

Lex wrote:Yes, of course you did darling Rolling Eyes

Still waiting for an answer on why a) I'm the biggest idiot here and b) why your logic is better than my logic...but all I get is typical nonsense Lex responses...

How the hell does dnmac keep up with this merry-go-round.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:25 am

english_jewel wrote:Still waiting for an answer on why a) I'm the biggest idiot here
I'll compile a laundry list tomorrow after work

english_jewel wrote:and b) why your logic is better than my logic
You don't actually have any logic per se, you're just running around acting as rundmc's wingman, waiting for an opportune time to make a remark, then disappearing for a while while he stays and carries on

Last edited by Lex on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:26 am

Play nicely, children.

“We are better than Arsenal,” Van der Vaart said. ”In our last seven games we have won six and drawn once. It’s a long season, but I think we have a bigger and better squad."

As soon as VdV said "it's a long season," he separated any remark about current form from his next statement. This isn't about who is the better team based upon the last month of results, it's about who will prove to be the better team after the battle of the league season.

"Right now" won't mean much at the end of the season and that's what this discussion should be about. Who has the ability and depth to finish higher on the ladder?

I've given my answer before and it hasn't changed :coffee:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:31 am

Lex wrote:
english_jewel wrote:Still waiting for an answer on why a) I'm the biggest idiot here
I'll compile a laundry list tomorrow after work

english_jewel wrote:and b) why your logic is better than my logic
You don't actually have any logic per se, you're just running around acting as rundmc's wingman, waiting for an opportune time to make a remark, then disappearing for a while while he stays and carries on

OK...so you actually believe dnmac and I are just switching posts here...

I'm outa here. Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next