Sushi Master
Mr Nick09
77 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Spurs will overcome Arsenal - Page 7 Empty Re: Spurs will overcome Arsenal

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:17 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Chamack was league 1s best player since benzema left(not that he is any useful anymore lol)

Vermealen was bought from ajax after being their best player as a defender

Nasri was also one of the best in the league 1 before arsenal signed him

rosicky was dortmunds best player and one of the best players in the league along with Hleb before Arsenal got him and Hleb

you gotta be kidding me man ?

Chamakh wasn't even the best player at Bordeaux nevermind ligue 1

Huntelaar and suarez were both better than Vermaelen at ajax. No one knew who vermaelen was untill we signed them

Nasri wasn't was the best player at ligue 1, the fact Marseille rejected 20m bid for ben arfa but let nasri go for 13m says it all.

Hleb was playing for stuttgart ffs, no one even knew who he was. Rosicky was highly rated because of WC 2006

Vermealen was their best CB wasnt he and nah maybe only hunteelaar was better but i think he was the best in that team

lol Nasri was probably one of the best talents in Marseille along with Ribery, ben arfa was a nobody until they left

stuttgart were good back in them days

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:18 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
imalegend wrote:

when you say that your whole argument goes down the drain....

and Modric was amazing in Euros....

you really think Scott was good enough for a top team like Man U etc??

all the players Arsenal signed were being followed by most top teams, Parker was being followed by the Fulhams of PL ffs

Arsenal were linked with him many times before Coquelin and Frimpong showed up....he is a starter for English NT...

you don't know anything about EPL so please stop talking.....

and if man u wanted a DM they could have gone for him....but they need a PlayMaker not a DM.....Spurs needed a DM badly and had been chasing him all summer...
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:21 pm

@St_Nick09_of_Goal
scott was voted because the FA didnt want to give it to top team players every year, that award is fun, just like the ballon d'or

so chamack was voted because he was very popular with the girls....if ronaldo is our best players would people vote for ramos because people think he is more good lucking

no simply fans of an own team>>>>pundits
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Whoever doesn't think they are currently the best team in London is in denial. League position and recent head to head matches prove that they are.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:28 pm

imalegend wrote:

Arsenal were linked with him many times before Coquelin and Frimpong showed up....he is a starter for English NT...

and if man u wanted a DM they could have gone for him....but they need a PlayMaker not a DM.....Spurs needed a DM badly and had been chasing him all summer...

so basically arsenal decided to go after unproven players before an established so called good ish player...proving my point

lol is that some sort of an accolade???

yh just like Man U turned down sneijder??

and yes they do need a DM lol, carick isnt good enough neither is fletcher and cleverley is too young

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:29 pm

French pundits are top class, they take journalism, moral and ethics so seriously it's funny at times, but they get it right.

the bottom line, Chamackh was NEVER the best player in the league.

As far as Chamackh being voted best players by his fans, it's because he had by far his best season with the team then. It's a popularity contest, your momentum will translate into how much attention you get, and in that regard, Chamackh's momentum was up, while GOurcuff's was going down. He was voted best players by the fans because while Gourcuff wasnt as impressive as he was the year before, Chamackh was getting better. Does that translate into him being the best player? absolutely not, and fans who were watching the games and the league can build up a little reasoning of why he was voted best player by the fans, instead of jumping on google and looking for evidence on fail.com.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:33 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:French pundits are top class, they take journalism, moral and ethics so seriously it's funny at times, but they get it right.

As far as Chamackh being voted best players by his fans, it's because he had by far his best season with the team then. It's a popularity contest, your momentum will translate into how much attention you get, and in that regard, Chamackh's momentum was up, while GOurcuff's was going down. He was voted best players by the fans because while Gourcuff wasnt as impressive as he was the year before, Chamackh was getting better. Does that translate into him being the best player? absolutely not, and fans who were watching the games and the league can build up a little reasoning of why he was voted best player by the fans, instead of jumping on google and looking for evidence on fail.com.

Example/evidence or bull

did i say chamack was best since he joined, he was best since benz left, and he was only there for an additional year and that year he was voted brodaux player of the year

so youre telling me, things that peole voted for NOW, nothing to do with momentum was due to him being good when they saw him

and lol this is STATS you muppet, even daily mail wouldnt get it wrong

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:41 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:French pundits are top class, they take journalism, moral and ethics so seriously it's funny at times, but they get it right.

Example/evidence or bull

did i say chamack was best since he joined, he was best since benz left, and he was only there for an additional year and that year he was voted brodaux player of the year

so youre telling me, things that peole voted for NOW, nothing to do with momentum was due to him being good when they saw him

and lol this is STATS you muppet, even daily mail wouldnt get it wrong

bring down the insults, i dont mind, your ignorance is being laid on the floor, what else can you do. you dont watch the Ligue1 so google and goal.com are your best resources.

and even if Chamackh was the best player of Bordeaux =/= best player in the league since Benzema left. What does Bordeaux has to do with Benzema and the Ligue 1 in general? Lisandro wipes the floor with Chamackh.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:49 pm

Chamakh better than Li-Lo is certified comedy.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:54 pm

Chamakh the best player In Ligue 1 since Benzema?

Spurs will overcome Arsenal - Page 7 Tumblr_lw27e95S9k1r4rexto1_250

Gorcuff was better than him a t Bordoeaux........and In Ligue 1....let's just say Hazzard, Remy and Gramier....wait why am I even bothering naming players...... :facepalm:

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:02 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
imalegend wrote:

so basically arsenal decided to go after unproven players before an established so called good ish player...proving my point

lol is that some sort of an accolade???

yh just like Man U turned down sneijder??

and yes they do need a DM lol, carick isnt good enough neither is fletcher and cleverley is too young

wait wasn't your point that Spurs go for unproven players and arsenal go for Proven?????....so basically debunked your own point

Man U didn't turn down Sneijder he was expensive.....and Carrick and Fletcher are good DM's....have been consistant for years but they aren't players makers...
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:09 pm

If Tottenham are better than Arsenal, then why is Arsenal in the CL ahead of City and Spurs not even on the radar? We go through this phase year after year and they always finish after Arsenal, nevermind Chelsea.

If we go by "because they are higher up on the table" kneejerk, then ManC is the best team in the world and nevermind ManU.

Truth is, ManU is the best team in England by far, even if ManC has much better players.

Let's wait until the end of the season until we pass judgement. And even if Spurs finish ahead of Arsenal, they'll only be better this year, because history wise it's not even a fair fight.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:56 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:Whoever doesn't think they are currently the best team in London is in denial. League position and recent head to head matches prove that they are.

Whoever doesn't think MC is the best team in Manchester is in denial. League position and recent head to head matches proves that they are.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:00 am

Devil-Is-Red owning himelf without my assistance
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:28 am

Dude, I'm easily the biggest chamakh fan here, NO way in hell was he the best player in ligue 1.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:27 pm

imalegend wrote:

wait wasn't your point that Spurs go for unproven players and arsenal go for Proven?????....so basically debunked your own point

Man U didn't turn down Sneijder he was expensive.....and Carrick and Fletcher are good DM's....have been consistant for years but they aren't players makers...

unproven=/=average

i gave you examples of some unproven players and of some proven but average

my point was arsenal go for proven with lots of room to grow, while tottenham go for players who were discarded off from their previous team, so basically they are buying players from a waste tip....

theyd probably buy granero when we sell him, instead of someone like goetze b/c simply goetze prefers better teams than that while granero prefers playing time over what team he plays for

you are telling me parker was the best DM in england yet wenger chose some nobodies over him...which is exactly proving my previous point of him being AVERAGE at best

well duurh, he wouldnt cost them more than 25 and thats one hell of a cut off price since he won it all with inter the previous year being their most important player

lol carrick and good in the same sentence is an inslut to that word ffs, gibson>>>>carrick

and fletcher is not good, i am sure if someone like Lass was available they would pounce for him without thinking kinda like an automatic response

DMs should never be play makers, they are there to help the defence, CMs and CAM are playmakers and Man U are short in both areas
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:44 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
bring down the insults, i dont mind, your ignorance is being laid on the floor, what else can you do. you dont watch the Ligue1 so google and goal.com are your best resources.

and even if Chamackh was the best player of Bordeaux =/= best player in the league since Benzema left. What does Bordeaux has to do with Benzema and the Ligue 1 in general? Lisandro wipes the floor with Chamackh.

soz if it came out offensive but i use it every time, so i used without thinking first

anyways, whats wrong with google, its been estimated that 1 billion people use google every month, must be for a reason

ADMITTEDLY i might not watch League 1 as much as yous lot do

but i do remember the hype around him round about the time when arsenal bought him

i wrote both statements in the same sentence, where i said that i never said he was good since forever and that he was indeed voted for brodeaux's best player that year...i.e. he had one of his best seasons

didnt LiLo JUST beat chamack for best player of the year as well
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:59 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:[
unproven=/=average

i gave you examples of some unproven players and of some proven but average

my point was arsenal go for proven with lots of room to grow, while tottenham go for players who were discarded off from their previous team, so basically they are buying players from a waste tip....

theyd probably buy granero when we sell him, instead of someone like goetze b/c simply goetze prefers better teams than that while granero prefers playing time over what team he plays for

you are telling me parker was the best DM in england yet wenger chose some nobodies over him...which is exactly proving my previous point of him being AVERAGE at best

well duurh, he wouldnt cost them more than 25 and thats one hell of a cut off price since he won it all with inter the previous year being their most important player

lol carrick and good in the same sentence is an inslut to that word ffs, gibson>>>>carrick

and fletcher is not good, i am sure if someone like Lass was available they would pounce for him without thinking kinda like an automatic response

DMs should never be play makers, they are there to help the defence, CMs and CAM are playmakers and Man U are short in both areas

i don't think you know anything about Premier League so please shut up....

and do you have any clue of how Arsenal works....Parker was linked with Arsenal yes but no way would he have been a starter over Song who is younger and on the same level as him....If we didn't have Song, Parker would have defiantly been first choice...and Coquelin and Frimpong aren't nobodies.....once again you are showing you know nothing about Arsenal....Coquelin was a Starter at Lorient last season.... and Frimpong was amazing last season during pre season and gonna break through into the team but got a serious injury....

and if Carrick and Fletcher are so bad why have they won 4 PL's and 1 CL....and been starters for the team...while Flecther is the capitan of Scotland....

SAF doesn't always go for big name stars he likes people who get things done....

and why would goetze go to Spurs.....who are they??? why would a young star like him go to any other team other then the big ones.... he probably won't go to Arsenal or Liverpool too...

Spurs is comparable to Valencia in terms of transfers they get average or above average players.....because no World Class player would ever go to them....just like no World Class player would go to Arsenal or Liverpool atm unless no one wants him....
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:36 pm

ali8775 wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:Whoever doesn't think they are currently the best team in London is in denial. League position and recent head to head matches prove that they are.

Whoever doesn't think MC is the best team in Manchester is in denial. League position and recent head to head matches proves that they are.

Spurs will overcome Arsenal - Page 7 2e3zwbt

Difference is, we're currently the league champions and are currently joint top in the league.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:40 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

Difference is, we're currently the league champions and are currently joint top in the league.

and we're in the CL and they're not.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:12 am

ali8775 wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

and we're in the CL and they're not.

My point is that as of right now, today, Tottenham are the no.1 team in London.

I know you and your fellow fans won't agree, but to many neutrals, they share the same opinion as me.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:12 am

So table poisition is irrelevant in determining who's better than who if you have past titles and accolades..........which we have........which Tottenham don't...........

Dat logic Spurs will overcome Arsenal - Page 7 DatAsss
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:14 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:My point is that as of right now, today, Tottenham are the no.1 team in London
And as of right now, today, Manchester City are the best team in Manchester, fact.

Neutrals will agree
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:08 am

Good thing im not a Patetico fan albino
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:08 am

Lex wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:My point is that as of right now, today, Tottenham are the no.1 team in London
And as of right now, today, Manchester City are the best team in Manchester, fact.

Neutrals will agree

I don't understand why you and Ali are being defensive and turning this into a City/Utd comparison.

Last 4 head to heads between the Manc sides reads: 4 games 2 Utd wins and 2 City wins. We're joint top atm (atm being the key words here) We have a better defensive record in the league, whilst they lead in goals scored by 5. They are not better than us, atm it's even.

Now lets get back on topic.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:13 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Lex wrote:

Neutrals will agree

I don't understand why you and Ali are being defensive and turning this into a City/Utd comparison.

Last 4 head to heads between the Manc sides reads: 4 games 2 Utd wins and 2 City wins. We're joint top atm (atm being the key words here) We have a better defensive record in the league, whilst they lead in goals scored by 5. They are not better than us, atm it's even.

Now lets get back on topic.

We're not turning it into MC vs Man UTD, we're just using your logic to show you how ridiculous it is ffs
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next