Off Topic: What is the biggest match you have ever attended? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Off Topic: What is the biggest match you have ever attended?

+11
Abaza3
shamr9pato
ciro1316
baresi
arabprince
Milanaa
Ganso
dostoevsky
Dim123
Forza
Brigate Rossonere
15 posters

Go down

Off Topic: What is the biggest match you have ever attended? Empty Off Topic: What is the biggest match you have ever attended?

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:46 am

Just out of curiosity.

I have never been to a Milan game seeing as I live on the other side of the world but I do intend to go and see one in the near future. Some matches I have been to are Hajduk Split vs MSK Zilina (Europa League qualifying, Poljud Stadium, 30,000 attendance, amazing night), Australia vs Uruguay (World Cup qualifying, can't remeber details, was a long time ago, amazing night though), Hajduk league games, heaps of A-League and NSL games but yeah that is pretty much it.

My dream is to watch a CL match, but first it is my goal to watch Milan at the San Siro Very Happy

What about you?
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Off Topic: What is the biggest match you have ever attended? Empty Re: Off Topic: What is the biggest match you have ever attended?

Post by Forza Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:47 am

Haven't seen anything really huge, going to hit the San Siro or a Milan game sometime in the next 2 years when I get a break from uni.
(taking into account that I also live in Australia of course)
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Off Topic: What is the biggest match you have ever attended? Empty Re: Off Topic: What is the biggest match you have ever attended?

Post by Dim123 Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:57 am

Seen a Roma - Milan game, Melbourne Victory vs Juventus, Australia vs Manchester United and Australia vs France..

Dim123
Dim123
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:58 am

But then again, I have been lucky to live here (even if it was further out from town and only when I was a kid):

Off Topic: What is the biggest match you have ever attended? 2ldvdyr
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:22 pm

Milan-Roma at the San Siro.

I was nearly around for the Rome derby in the Coppa Italia this year as well but they scheduled it one week too late unfortunately. Roma-Catania is the most exciting game I've been to.

dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:00 pm

i never saw a single football game...nothing interesting around my city

i will watch some WC matches though in 2014
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanaa Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:24 pm

Milan- Inter has to be the greatest match in serie A..in cl I've been to few but the one that stands out has to be Milan- United,on international level I have been to only one match against France 4 years ago, have never attended a Coppa Italia o Supercoppa match and thanks to whoever decided it should be played in Beijing I'll have to wait for another year to watch it.. Neutral
Milanaa
Milanaa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:26 pm

Milan vs Inter in Boston 2009 then Milan vs Chicago Fire in 2010. Could only go to the American tour games.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:59 pm

Milan-Juve 2003 in New Jersey Italian Supercup
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ciro1316 Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:17 pm

i was there also baresi. also i went to world cup 94

ciro1316
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:32 pm

I went to Tunisia vs Portugal Atlanta olympics. Milan vs Juve was a very entertaining one fro me.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:01 pm

Inter vs Milan - Boston

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:17 pm

maldives vs krygistan
maldives vs cambodia

afc challenge cup preliminaries Very Happy never been to a game with a famous team

although i saw a match refereed by the legendary collina
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaza3 Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Germany vs Argentina (WC 2010), Ghana vs Uruguay (the atmosphere was great , WC2010)

Waiting to go to a milan game Crying or Very sad
Abaza3
Abaza3
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:07 pm

Abaza3 wrote:Germany vs Argentina (WC 2010), Ghana vs Uruguay (the atmosphere was great , WC2010)

Waiting to go to a milan game Crying or Very sad
U SAW BIG BANG BOATENG IN ACTION leave messi prince is the real deal
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RSA_MILAN4LIFE Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:27 pm

uhm Italy vs Paraguay and Portugal vs North Korea. Sat in the 13th row for the Portugal match

RSA_MILAN4LIFE
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vu Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:49 pm

the revierderby in the westfalenstadion in 2007 was a mesmerizing experience... bvb causing defeat to their fiercest rival schalke on the penultimate match-day, which effectively cost schalke the title...

the wc in 2006 was amazing aswell. been to italy-usa, brazil-croatia, spain-ukraine

this season ive been to a few psg matches in the parc des princes, vs sevilla among others

the only milan match ive attended so far was the return leg of milan vs bayern in 2007...

i plan to go to the san siro coming season though... hopefully we draw barca, madrid or manu in the cl group stages

vu
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaza3 Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:04 pm

[/quote]U SAW BIG BANG BOATENG IN ACTION leave messi prince is the real deal[/quote]
Yeah didn't know he would be a milan player at that time , but I saw something special about him Cool Very Happy
the guy was very energetic.
I still can't forget the guy beside me that cried after Ghana lost

Shame i didn't see the italian NT , i had a ticket for round of 16 , and i had to watch japan vs paraguay Evil or Very Mad
Abaza3
Abaza3
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by cositomilan Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:48 am

well I live in a country where football is not that popular so i watch the matches on tv but Milan is coming to America this 2011 but the matches are so far away from where I Live Sad
cositomilan
cositomilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:53 am

I suppose Roma - Milan during the 09-10 season. A boring 0-0.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down