Post by huntsman Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:13 pm

I like him. I am a fan.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Bayern München Legends: Oliver Kahn  Empty Re: Bayern München Legends: Oliver Kahn

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:02 pm

the BE(A)ST

BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Bayern München Legends: Oliver Kahn  Empty Re: Bayern München Legends: Oliver Kahn

Post by huntsman Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:25 pm

Best goalkeeper / defender ever.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:41 pm

All hail the great Kahn! One of my all time favourite goalkeepers!

Two scenes for which I love him:

rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:52 pm

Living legend. cheers
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:04 pm

Forever a legend.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:12 am

Thanks to Kahn, i am now a better Mahn. I look upto him. What a wonderful person and piece of Gem he is. Bayern's impenetrable fortress.

Because of Kahn i am now a Bayern Fan. If Madrid were to be slaughtered on the hands of another team, it would be poetic if it were to be on the hands of Bayern.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_San_Mia Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:37 am

he was the main reason that i supported Bayern .... he's my favourite Leader /GK of all time all hail OLI KAHN
Mia_San_Mia
Mia_San_Mia
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:17 pm

Speaking about Bayern GKs, is there no chance at all for Sattelmaier and whoever there are as long as Neuer, the best German GK after Oli Kahn is there? :hungry:
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:46 pm

Well, at the moment, they even play Butt before Sattelmaier still. Tonight in the Pokal match, Butt will play. It's a pity that the 2nd and 3rd Bayern keepers usually have it very difficult.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:44 pm

It is a custom that the Great-German-Goalkeeper plays for Bayern, so for ter Stegen to become one, he has to replace Neuer then? banana
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:49 pm

Have you guys seen this clip titled the german terminator? Kahn is in titan mode in it.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:55 pm

None of these guys have Turkish passports, right? Because there is so much quality around, it's actually one of the areas Germany can afford to give donations on Very Happy
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:58 pm

True Definition of Modern Bayern Legend
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:04 am

Do you think that Neuer will be one day as good as Oliver kahn?

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:20 am

I definitely hope so. If I remember some comments Kahn gave about Neuer as pundit on TV, he rates him highly, too.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:55 am

Just stumbled of over this. There can never be enough cool Kahn moments on GL Very Happy

rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:58 am

The days where we reached CL finals by pure force of goalkeeping :bow:

Hopefully Neuer can recreate them.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:31 pm

Sushi Master wrote:The days where we reached CL finals by pure force of goalkeeping :bow:
If Neuer can lead a far weaker Schalke squad into the CL semi, why shouldn't he be able to do reach the final with a better Bayern squad?

BTW, Neuer's only fault is that he has Lehmann as his big idol, not the Titan. No
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:34 pm

rwo power wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:The days where we reached CL finals by pure force of goalkeeping :bow:
If Neuer can lead a far weaker Schalke squad into the CL semi, why shouldn't he be able to do reach the final with a better Bayern squad?

BTW, Neuer's only fault is that he has Lehmann as his big idol, not the Titan. No
A prime Lehmann was a very good keeper. Of course, not at Titan level or anything but was pretty decent.

But now being Bayern and Germany #1, the comparisons are of course inevitable. I'd rather he be his own thing, though Very Happy He's good enough to start his own legacy.

Neuer, the best playmaker goalkeeper of all times.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:41 pm

Well, Neuer is excused in a way as Lehmann was one of the great Schalke GKs and he is a Schalke product after all Very Happy

But I'm pretty sure that Neuer will start his own legacy and one time be called in one breath with Sepp Maier and Ollie Kahn.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:17 pm

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:12 am

Dont believe the hype surrounding Casillas, I am a Real Madrid Fan and i am telling you he is crap. Some will argue that he is good some (like me) wont waste their time on this, Casillas has been the captain of Madrid for a long time now, and Madrid failed to win any trophy for as long as he was the captain.

Dont believe the IRS or whoever those bunch of retards that vote for the best goal keeper. Your eyes and feelings are the best critic and you can rest assured that you had the best goal keeper in the world whom no one in modern history comes close to.

If i were a fragile defender like Marcelo, Albiol, or Pepe i would be Thanking God if i had someone like Kahn protecting my goal knowing that everytime i *bleep* up, he will save my ass.

Those first two goals that Madrid conceded against Barca in last classico? Iker Casillas is held accountable for them to a great extent. Madrid fans will tell you it was pure bad luck, i dont think it was bad luck.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:36 am

huntsman wrote:Dont believe the hype surrounding Casillas, I am a Real Madrid Fan and i am telling you he is crap. Some will argue that he is good some (like me) wont waste their time on this, Casillas has been the captain of Madrid for a long time now, and Madrid failed to win any trophy for as long as he was the captain.

Dont believe the IRS or whoever those bunch of retards that vote for the best goal keeper. Your eyes and feelings are the best critic and you can rest assured that you had the best goal keeper in the world whom no one in modern history comes close to.

If i were a fragile defender like Marcelo, Albiol, or Pepe i would be Thanking God if i had someone like Kahn protecting my goal knowing that everytime i *bleep* up, he will save my ass.

Those first two goals that Madrid conceded against Barca in last classico? Iker Casillas is held accountable for them to a great extent. Madrid fans will tell you it was pure bad luck, i dont think it was bad luck.

That explains my view about Badstuber, everyone trying to over hype him to the extent that an article has be written to he's better than Howedes and Hummels, common who does this type of lame things...?

When have you ever see an article saying this talent is better than the other, it's unbelievable.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:44 am

Idrisozet wrote:When have you ever see an article saying this talent is better than the other, it's unbelievable.
I totally love your conspiracy theory about Stubsi Bayern München Legends: Oliver Kahn  Rofl_smilie

Give me just one reason why all papers, tabloids and football magazines would be bribed to falsely hype one player before another? Who exactly has an advantage of that other than the player, and I totally don't see him having the media power or money to actually manage that feat?

Is he mayhap a black magician who bewitched the press and all coaches he played with? hmm
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next