Krasic to Sky: "I'll be back stronger than before"

2 posters

Go down

Krasic to Sky: "I'll be back stronger than before"  Empty Krasic to Sky: "I'll be back stronger than before"

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:55 am

Tonight on the band finds himself dueling with Chiellini, although in the field will be at least five of his teammates. Milos Krasic is ready to lead Serbia to Italy Petrovic examination: there is a second place in Group C to defend against the assaults of Estonia and Slovenia. The former CSKA Moscow does not cross, however, a great moment of form: in Count Juve struggled to integrate better and even against Milan Juventus was the worst. But the blond in Kosovska Mitrovica is a cool guy, who does not surrender so easily: "That's okay, I'll soon be stronger than before. Stankovic Inter out of the game? The championship is long, - Krasic admitted to Sky - There are still many matches to play. We are, however, on the right track. " By Milos, Juve is waiting for you.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Krasic to Sky: "I'll be back stronger than before"  Empty Re: Krasic to Sky: "I'll be back stronger than before"

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:45 am

League leaders Juventus will soon be able to rely on the real Milos Krasic, the winger has told anxious supporters.

The Serbian has scored one goal in four games for the Old Lady this season, but his overall performances have been mixed.

Rumours persist that he may not be in the long term plans of boss Antonio Conte, but the 26-year-old believes he’ll start to again make a difference for the team.

“It’s true that I am not performing to my best, but the fans can stay calm,” he noted. “I will return to the levels of last season.”

Krasic began 2010-11 in blistering form following his move from CSKA Moscow, but his performances then dipped.

“I’m happy with how the team has performed so far this year,” continued the international midfielder with Juve sitting top of the table.

“We’ll have to see about the Scudetto though. The championship is still very long, we just have to keep doing well.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Krasic to Sky: "I'll be back stronger than before"  Empty Re: Krasic to Sky: "I'll be back stronger than before"

Post by BoBo Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:23 pm

Needs 2 learn how 2 dribble and defend speed is world class crossing very good but his mind is 110 % Juve
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down