Corini: 'Napoli stronger than Juve'

+2
Juventude
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Corini: 'Napoli stronger than Juve' Empty Corini: 'Napoli stronger than Juve'

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:06 pm

Eugenio Corini believes Scudetto-chasing Napoli “are potentially stronger than Juventus” as they visit Chievo on Sunday.

The Flying Donkeys have scraped only one point from the last five rounds and welcome Napoli to the Stadio Bentegodi. Click here for a match preview.

“We certainly need to turn the tide during this negative moment, even if we are facing a very strong side, one potentially stronger than Juventus,” said the Coach in his Press conference.

“Chievo have the quality to trouble them and put in a strong performance. We must have intellectual honesty and be able to analyse games from 360 degrees to understand why results do not come.

“We played well against Fiorentina and were penalised by an offside goal, the kind of decision that makes a big difference in a tight League like Serie A. As things stand, we deserve an extra two points in the table.”

Chievo are two places clear of the relegation zone and have an eight-point buffer from the dead last trio of Siena, Palermo and Pescara.

“I can only say that we never sat back and relaxed. A few teams that were behind us in the stands have gone in front. We know our objective and that it has to be earned in every game.”
====

What does he drink? I want the same thing, reality seems so much better
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Corini: 'Napoli stronger than Juve' Empty Re: Corini: 'Napoli stronger than Juve'

Post by Juventude Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:28 pm

He's just bitter because Juventus sold him to Samp years ago.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Corini: 'Napoli stronger than Juve' Empty Re: Corini: 'Napoli stronger than Juve'

Post by Juveman17 Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:32 pm

Lawl get real Corini
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:06 am

Aside from our superior recent h2h record, our league standing, our recent CL record, our goal difference and our superior goals scored + goals conceeded standings i'm sure Napoli are better than us. rofl

I mean, that list I just posted is concrete proof Napoli are not better than us ffs rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 am

We have a better head to head record against them, are leading the Table as well as winning the Scudetto last season undefeated, have better chemistry, and have better individual talent all over the field with the exception of Cavani. Napoli are still the second best team in Italy in my.opinion and are very very strong, but they are jot stronger than us.

Buffon > De Sanctis
Barzagli > Campagnaro
Bonucci > Cannavaro
Chiellini > Gamberini
Lichsteiner > Maggio (Maggio is better offensively but Lichsteiner is the more complete player).
Marchisio > Behrami
Vidal > Inler
Pirlo > Hamsik (different players but both are the biggest creative outlets for their teams.)
Vucinic > Pandev
Cavani > Matri
Giovinco > Insigne (you could argue Insigne will surpass him soon, but we dont really know if this is Gio's peak either.)
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:20 pm

juventus101 wrote:We have a better head to head record against them, are leading the Table as well as winning the Scudetto last season undefeated, have better chemistry, and have better individual talent all over the field with the exception of Cavani. Napoli are still the second best team in Italy in my.opinion and are very very strong, but they are jot stronger than us.

Buffon > De Sanctis
Barzagli > Campagnaro
Bonucci > Cannavaro
Chiellini > Gamberini
Lichsteiner > Maggio (Maggio is better offensively but Lichsteiner is the more complete player).
Marchisio > Behrami
Vidal > Inler
Pirlo > Hamsik (different players but both are the biggest creative outlets for their teams.)
Vucinic > Pandev
Cavani > Matri
Giovinco > Insigne (you could argue Insigne will surpass him soon, but we dont really know if this is Gio's peak either.)

Insigne is Italian for The Truth...Giovinco is only good at breaking his fall, we need to send him to Barca where he'd fit in perfectly

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum