B.NEWS : Pirlo injured !!!! May miss Milan game.Esti called for Milan game

5 posters

Go down

B.NEWS : Pirlo injured !!!! May miss Milan game.Esti called for Milan game  Empty B.NEWS : Pirlo injured !!!! May miss Milan game.Esti called for Milan game

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:27 pm

18:30 - Take the alarm Pirlo Juventus at home. During the match, which ended the session, finishing behind closed doors this afternoon, the Brescia midfielder "has suffered a contusion to his left knee - said the company via its official website Juventus -. The conditions of the midfielder will be evaluated in the coming hours but his name is listed as the squad compiled by Antonio Conte. "Pirlo is therefore in doubt for big match tomorrow night against Milan. The hope of all the white fans that the man is the most anticipated game to recover and be in place to help Juventus to overcome the difficult obstacle Rossoneri. Returns to a provision Mirko Vucinic, who served the turn of the Juventus coach squalifica.Come announced in a press conference, is missing Paolo De Ceglie, who has not solved all of his physical problems and was stopped a precaution. Iaquinta out too, Manninger, Motta, and Toni Sorensen. In all, 21 players summoned by coach Count:

Here is the full list:

Goalkeepers: Buffon 1, 30 Storari

DEFENDERS: 3 Chiellini, Grosso 6, 15 Barzagli, 19 Bonucci, 26 Lichtsteiner,

Midfielders: 5 Patience, Pepe 7, 8 Marchisio, 17 Elijah, 21 Pirlo, 22 Vidal, Giaccherini 24, Krasic 27, Estigarribia 28, Brown 34.

Forwards: Del Piero 10, Vucinic 14, 18 Quagliarella, 32 Matri

17:00 - LAMBS, AND MAROTTA ELKANN VINOVO A - On the eve of the big match between Juventus and AC Milan are on the field even the highest representatives of the two companies. If this afternoon on the field is materialized Milanello Silvio Berlusconi, recently arrived in Vinovo Juventus president Andrea Agnelli, his cousin - and President of Exor - John Elkann (with sons Leo and Ocean) and the Director General-CEO Beppe Marotta, the Turin club. The heads of companies are following the latest Juventus beats of the training session, led by Antonio Conte. A visit to both unexpected and welcome and that of Elkann Agnelli, Gianni Agnelli, who along the lines of the Advocate and Dr. Umberto Agnelli, conducted a raid on the training ground to urge and encourage the Juventus team on the eve of a game as a sign to tomorrow night.
================
I think this is tbh just to not play against milan :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Pirlo injured !!!! May miss Milan game.Esti called for Milan game  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Pirlo injured !!!! May miss Milan game.Esti called for Milan game

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Andrea Pirlo has an injury scare ahead of Sunday’s Juventus-Milan match, while Paolo De Ceglie is ruled out.
The official Bianconeri website confirms in the final stages of today’s training session, Pirlo “received a knock to the left knee.

“The midfielder’s conditions will be evaluated over the next few hours, but his name is included in the squad named by Antonio Conte.”

It would be a huge blow for Juve if Pirlo were to miss out, not to mention on a personal level, as he is set to face his former teammates.

De Ceglie has been left out as a precautionary measure following another knock, while Mirko Vucinic has returned from his ban.

Juventus squad: Buffon, Chiellini, Pazienza, Grosso, Pepe, Marchisio, Del Piero, Vucinic, Barzagli, Elia, Quagliarella, Bonucci, Pirlo, Vidal, Giaccherini, Lichtsteiner, Krasic, Estigarribia, Storari, Matri, Morrone
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Pirlo injured !!!! May miss Milan game.Esti called for Milan game  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Pirlo injured !!!! May miss Milan game.Esti called for Milan game

Post by Cotes Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:21 pm

I think this is a good/bad news..because now the team will be more unpredictable...
I'm only worried that we won't have anyone to take set piece (especially free kicks) if ADP doesn't start
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:54 pm

if PIRLO doesn't play;

DEL PIERO must play;

we need one great leader in the game;; so one of PIRLO or DEL PIERO must be in the game !!!

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:35 pm

Pirlo simply doesn't want to face milan that is what I think and somewhat I understand him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:26 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:if PIRLO doesn't play;

DEL PIERO must play;

we need one great leader in the game;; so one of PIRLO or DEL PIERO must be in the game !!!

I agree... Thumbs up
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:28 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Pirlo simply doesn't want to face milan that is what I think and somewhat I understand him

I agree, what are the chances Pirlo gets injured in training the day before the game? This is fixed and he will be held out because he doesn't want to play against Milan. Damn...

Evil or Very Mad
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:53 pm

Pirlo is playing tomoorow.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down