justdoit_
Albiceleste
Omniscient
Ganso
huntsman
34 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

the lassana diarra - The Lassana Diarra Appreciation Thread  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Lassana Diarra Appreciation Thread

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:58 pm

huntsman wrote:crimson, the game decided when kaka was playing. The rest is just Bs. Ozil was bullshit, Khedira, was BS. Iker was BS. Even Ronaldo was BS.

Can you stop with all the trolling please, seriously......

It is getting very old, you want to pick on my club go do it in the confines of the Barcelona section where you and your friends can have a good laugh at our team otherwise frack off and stop fracking trolling all the time you inbred pos.

Back to top Go down

the lassana diarra - The Lassana Diarra Appreciation Thread  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Lassana Diarra Appreciation Thread

Post by Onyx Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:02 pm

He can barely control the ball and always makes the same mistake.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:04 pm

Yeah, Lass pretty much sucks.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Anyways, Everyone now just about agrees that Kaka is the best Madrid player. A few weeks back every madrid supporter wanted him to be sold.

Now we're down to Lassna, it wont take long until he wins your confidence. i just hope mourinho dont give up on him.

You guys are so lagging, you make me lol.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:08 pm

Kaka should still be sold.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:12 pm

mtfootball wrote:Kaka should still be sold.

He's not even our best player atm either

Playing some good football but he still goes missing

Ozil despite his inconstancy has still been one of our best players even playing deep he has created 18 goal scoring chances and picked up 4 assists

Benzema is another one who has played very well and despite all the Ronaldo hate he has done well looks like he is getting over his injury and got his pace back

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:25 pm

huntsman wrote:Anyways, Everyone now just about agrees that Kaka is the best Madrid player. A few weeks back every madrid supporter wanted him to be sold.

Now we're down to Lassna, it wont take long until he wins your confidence. i just hope mourinho dont give up on him.

Stop with this crap. Either post properly or dont.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Huntsman I thought you had an eye with talent, now you do this to me?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:27 pm

RealGunner wrote:
huntsman wrote:Anyways, Everyone now just about agrees that Kaka is the best Madrid player. A few weeks back every madrid supporter wanted him to be sold.

You should see the Madrid section

Makes my head want to implode....

Back to top Go down

Post by skali Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:44 pm

? You still didn't hide huntsmans posts Crimson?
skali
skali
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:56 pm

Get rid of hunstman.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Not long now before he gets banned and I laugh forever. Very Happy
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:37 pm

RealGunner wrote:

Okay RG, it was just a lively discussion and i meant no offence to anyone. Just spicing things up without breaching any rule. Normally i dont do that but I am just riding the wave of Madrid's good play and success this last game (this might not be the case next game you know.)
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:30 am

Lets not all be so conformist that we don't allow someone to share their opinion. Admins and the posters you are getting way too serious, lighten up a bit. I happen to find Huntsman very funny. He is like Captain Obviously Wrong. Very entertaining.

Anyways, on Lass I have to disagree with the OP. Its not that he is not good, he server a purpose that we don't need. He is good for a compact counter attacking side as a ball winner who can play a simple pass once he wins the ball.

We on the other hand, are trying to play a more expansive possession orientated game. Lass is not the player I want to see playing multiple passes in a game in the ticking over of our midfield. Khedira is only just a little better, ideally Sahin or Granero are the players you want next to Xabi with Ozil in front of them. Then we're talking slick passing!
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:38 pm

Can someone filll me in on how Lass performed against Espanyol cause i havent seen the game? Goal.com were very impressed by his and Kaka's performances.

Kudos to Mourinho for not giving up on him. I am so happy that me and mourinho think on the same frequency.

Good result for madrid. The mini crisis is over for now.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:40 pm

Only Huntsman can post while he's banned. Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:04 am

No response translates to Lass was decent in his play to say the least. That's what mourinho said in his post game conference anyway.

It's funny how most of the users here rarely miss an opportunity to bring down a player without giving him the chance to prove his worth, but once he's given the chance and he proves them all wrong, nobody dares to confess they were wrong.

The Lassana Diarra appreciation thread lives on.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:48 am

huntsman wrote:No response translates to Lass was decent in his play to say the least. That's what mourinho said in his post game conference anyway.

It's funny how most of the users here rarely miss an opportunity to bring down a player without giving him the chance to prove his worth, but once he's given the chance and he proves them all wrong, nobody dares to confess they were wrong.

The Lassana Diarra appreciation thread lives on.

He was average nothing special, hence why no one commented

Still nothing to prove he is Madrid material. Although he did improve from his last two horrible outings, not that difficult to be honest....

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:33 am

He had a good game imo, giving credit where its due, but still is not good enough to start.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:34 am

huntsman wrote:Can someone filll me in on how Lass performed against Espanyol cause i havent seen the game? Goal.com were very impressed by his and Kaka's performances.

Kudos to Mourinho for not giving up on him. I am so happy that me and mourinho think on the same frequency.

Good result for madrid. The mini crisis is over for now.
how did you get to 100%?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:45 am

Great game considering his inconsistency. only mark he gets is that yellow but lass always gets yellow. good touch of the ball, dispossessing like a boss at times. glad to see mou is keeping some faith in the lass.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:08 am

Needs more Technique and positional sense, IMO.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:13 am

Lass was OK. But IMO he is too much of a destroyer for my taste. We play more fluid and better with Khedira. He atleast kept his passes simple yesterday and avoided making a pass that can go bad (thank god)

Still don't think he is close to even starting for Madrid. I like Khedira alot, he is very underrated. Very intelligent passer.

I still think Mou is using Lass so he won't leave. He was complaining about no playing time so Mou is gonna play rotation between Khedira/Lass.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:18 am

Gave the ball away twice in the opening 4 mins of the Espanyol game. Zero positional sense, continuous scuffed pass, joins the attack when he should NEVER join the attack!

Rubbish. does not have the technique that a Real Madrid midfielder should possess. Last player with that little technique, was M. Diarra , but he was a defensive GOD. Always positioned correctly, won every single aerial ball in the middle of the park, shut down some of the world's best midfielders.. he was also aware of what he was good at, so he mostly won the ball and passed it off to the closest teammate.

Everything that Lass does wrong is a painful reminder of how much I miss M.Diarra (even though the latter is not really needed in the current squad).
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:26 am

I'm happy for the team and for those of my men who have hardly played this season. The response of players like Lassana, Albiol and Arbeloa was fantastic." - excerpt from Jose Mourinho's Post match conference

Mourinho says lass did excellent. confirmed, lass was beast, the rest of ya are haters lol.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:37 am

Lass is inconsistent and haphazard.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next