justdoit_
Albiceleste
Omniscient
Ganso
huntsman
34 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

the lassana diarra - The Lassana Diarra Appreciation Thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lassana Diarra Appreciation Thread

Post by huntsman Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:34 am

izzy26 wrote:
huntsman wrote:there should be a new rule over here and that would be, any user who miss-uses the word troll or who wrongly accuse another user of being a troll should be verbally warned and if this continues gets an official 25% deduction warning.

Where is the trolling in my appreciation thread? I have provided videos of his past performances. Guy is an outcast, what did you expect him to do? Play in the last game and score us a hattrick? His future was a subject of speculation for a long time.

Izzy, buddy, you need to set your records straight. Come on, i ve read some much better analysis from you before.

Dude, please don't call buddy I ain't your friend.

You've shown no analysis and just posted youtube clips and dubbed him WC. That's not analysis.

What is there to actually discuss, the guy has been woeful since the start of LAST SEASON and you posting youtube clips ain't an debate of any sorts. I mean, what have you actually provided that shows he's the player you make him out to be?

Can you even provide 15 matches that show him playing well?

huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

the lassana diarra - The Lassana Diarra Appreciation Thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lassana Diarra Appreciation Thread

Post by izzy Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:37 am

huntsman wrote:

See? I gave you the chance to prove your arguement and look. :coffee:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:49 am

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:09 pm

huntsman wrote:

2nd half?

What, is he that good that he can only perform for half a game and be dubbed WC?

Where are all these games he shown he's WC?

15 matches please.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:12 pm

izzy26 wrote:
huntsman wrote:there should be a new rule over here and that would be, any user who miss-uses the word troll or who wrongly accuse another user of being a troll should be verbally warned and if this continues gets an official 25% deduction warning.

Where is the trolling in my appreciation thread? I have provided videos of his past performances. Guy is an outcast, what did you expect him to do? Play in the last game and score us a hattrick? His future was a subject of speculation for a long time.

Izzy, buddy, you need to set your records straight. Come on, i ve read some much better analysis from you before.

Dude, please don't call buddy I ain't your friend.

You've shown no analysis and just posted youtube clips and dubbed him WC. That's not analysis.

What is there to actually discuss, the guy has been woeful since the start of LAST SEASON and you posting youtube clips ain't an debate of any sorts. I mean, what have you actually provided that shows he's the player you make him out to be?

Can you even provide 15 matches that show him playing well?

come on dude, we are all friends on this forum drinking
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:14 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:come on dude, we are all friends on this forum drinking

When the guy wants stop putting on show to get internet fame then yeah we're all friends. drinking

But, this is borderline pathetic.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:29 pm

when has lass ever been used as a DM???

even a blind could see that he cant play as a CM, but mou insists otherwise
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:31 pm

izzy26 wrote:
huntsman wrote:

2nd half?

What, is he that good that he can only perform for half a game and be dubbed WC?

Where are all these games he shown he's WC?

15 matches please.

At least he has a half, what has ronaldo to show for against barca

How can he be dubbed world class blah blah blah

He has been ace as a DM but garbage as a CM.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:32 pm

Lass sucks end of story.

Its kaka conspiracy theory all over again ... drinking
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:38 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:At least he has a half, what has ronaldo to show for against barca

An Ace DM? Provide the matches then.

Also, you can go around crying, bitching and moaning as much as you want. We already you don't like Ronaldo and guess what, we don't care.

Keep looking to blame others but the guy in your avatar has been horrible since the CDR Final and saying 'what about that guy!' ain't gonna change that.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:54 pm

izzy26 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:At least he has a half, what has ronaldo to show for against barca

Also, you can go around crying, bitching and moaning as much as you want. We already you don't like Ronaldo and guess what, we don't care.

Keep looking to blame others but the guy in your avatar has been horrible since the CDR Final and saying 'what about that guy!' ain't gonna change that.

last time he played as a DM was with pelle ffs, Mou doesnt know how to use him properly

i am not bitching, just telling you the facts as they are, while lass has a good game vs a midfield like barcas, ronaldo is just being ronaldo who slows down our counters plus starvs our strikers of chances with his "shoot from anywhere approach"

the guy in my avatar at least has a nack of scoring important goals while the guy youre defending is in love with the wall to even show an ounce of love for Madrid
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:22 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:last time he played as a DM was with pelle ffs, Mou doesnt know how to use him properly

i am not bitching, just telling you the facts as they are, while lass has a good game vs a midfield like barcas, ronaldo is just being ronaldo who slows down our counters plus starvs our strikers of chances with his "shoot from anywhere approach"

the guy in my avatar at least has a nack of scoring important goals while the guy youre defending is in love with the wall to even show an ounce of love for Madrid

You're not bitching? Are you *bleep* kidding me?

Lass has been garbage, straight up garbarge and if you think that you are actually going somewhere with that nonsense argument of a good 2nd half performance agianst Barca in ONE game, then move it on.

Again, i've asked you to provide the matches that have made Lass WC and I got nothing. Nada. Zilch. So don't start telling me that Mou doesn't know how to use him when he was sucking under Pelle as well.

Now for Ronaldo, why you insist on bringing him up in a thread that has nothing tho do with him already proves that all your comments about him will be filled with biasis and ignorance.

But i'll entertain you for the sake of it, So Di Maria has been poor so far this season and your excuse is so has Ronaldo? GTFO. I couldn't care less what Ronaldo does in his spare time or what he says as longs as he gets it done on the pitch and so far he has done. Di Maria, hasn't plain and simple and that's a fact.

The fact you said ronaldo starves our strikers of chances shows you ain't even watching the games. If you were, you would see it is a lack of movement, overlapping fullbacks and no link between midfield an attack. THAT's why are strikers are starved of chances, NOT because of Ronaldo. Next.

It's funny you bring up important goals and mention Barca in the same sentence. Need I say more? I don't think so.

And, i'm curious what has Ronaldo done that has shown he has no love for the club? Talking out your arse gets you nowhere.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:52 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

ronaldo starves our strikerS? lol ronaldo is our main striker..

last time he played as a DM was with pelle ffs, Mou doesnt know how to use him properly

Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:05 pm

:coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:09 pm

sucks...

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:20 pm

sucks
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:33 pm

Lass epically fails and is subbed off at the 29 minute mark. Brilliant.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:53 pm

30minutes with Lass oin the field he turnsover the ball and costs us a goal and we mange only one shot.

Lass subbed off and in 15 minutes we manage two goals and 11 shots

Lass should never play for us ever again

EVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:55 pm

lass horrible
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:55 pm

He wasn't playing bad, Madrid needed a playmaker in middle to keep more posession.

And this is the real problem with Lass, with an emergence of 4-3-3 and no real number 10s to destroy, his skills aren't suited to the current situation of the league or the team, its a shame. It's happened to other great players before like Guardiola.

I think he's an excellent DM, great skills at winning the ball back. I think he especially shined in the clasicos last season.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:57 pm

chinomaster182 wrote:He wasn't playing bad, Madrid needed a playmaker in middle to keep more posession.

And this is the real problem with Lass, with an emergence of 4-3-3 and no real number 10s to destroy, his skills aren't suited to the current situation of the league or the team, its a shame. It's happened to other great players before like Guardiola.

I think he's an excellent DM, great skills at winning the ball back. I think he especially shined in the clasicos last season.

10 turnovers against Rcaing, 8 in 30 minutes against Rayo

Great at winning the ball back are you fracking kidding me? Great foul machine yes.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:59 pm

lol wut enough appreciation for him .Not even castilla quality passing .
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:59 pm

Adan would be a better partner for Alonso than Lass.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:59 pm

That idiot almost cost us the game..Im glad he got sent off.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:00 pm

Omniscient wrote:Adan would be a better partner for Alonso than Lass.

QFFT

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:00 pm

ironic that both the best and worst players on the pitch is called lass Neutral
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next