Turok_TTZ
El Chelsea Fuerte
LeSwagg James
Mr Nick09
Körbl
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why so fickle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why so fickle?

Post by Onyx Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Some people have never liked what a certain player did even when we were winning.

For example Di Maria's always been the same. Ronaldo really doesn't offer much to the team apart from scoring tap ins, however I'm not discrediting him for that as poaching requires skill.

Our possession play has always been poor and boring. Most of ours goals in Mourinho's time have come from counter-attacks.

Khedira/Coentrao/Lass are nothing special at CM and we don't really need to play them against teams like Levante, Zaragoza or Sociedad.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Why don't some of you here save yourself the heartache and suspend your support for the team till Ronaldo, Mourinho and whoever else is to blame for our "crisis" is sold or sacked, you'll be doing yourself a lot of good. I don't know how some of us here can celebrate with the team if it wins titles, that will be stretching the limits of "fickle".
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:42 pm

For the record i have no beef with Ronaldo at the moment, i have a general dislike for him which is well documented but, he did nothing wrong at the present times. I have more of an issue with Mourinho.

The Ronaldo part was pure and unadulterated trolling, and i must say the bait took wonderfully Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:55 am

I know everyone is getting angry at those hating on everyone, and might be looking at me as I started a thread called 'Crisis'. I dont hate any of our players, except Di Maria. The Ronaldo and Mourinho hate, which I disagree with, has always been there, it just bubbbles up whenever we lose.

Questioning the bad form of the club and worrying about it is OK, hating on our most important individuals isnt.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:59 am

Saetablanca wrote:I know everyone is getting angry at those hating on everyone, and might be looking at me as I started a thread called 'Crisis'. I dont hate any of our players, except Di Maria. The Ronaldo and Mourinho hate, which I disagree with, has always been there, it just bubbbles up whenever we lose.

Questioning the bad form of the club and worrying about it is OK, hating on our most important individuals isnt.

Oh don't worry, I'm bookmarking the majority of these threads.

Come May, the majority will be singing a different tune.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:04 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:For the record i have no beef with Ronaldo at the moment, i have a general dislike for him which is well documented but, he did nothing wrong at the present times. I have more of an issue with Mourinho.

The Ronaldo part was pure and unadulterated trolling, and i must say the bait took wonderfully Laughing

Is it because you know CR7 will start banging in goals sooner or later then the thread will be given a *bleep* big bump lol. Very Happy
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:09 am

lol, you dont know me well Very Happy, him scoring 50 goals did not budge my opinion of him Very Happy

CL or gtfo. If he does well i praise him, if he does poorly i mock him, but i still wont like him at the end of the day. I hope he picks it up big time tho, we need everyone to win trophies. Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:36 am

izzy26 wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:I know everyone is getting angry at those hating on everyone, and might be looking at me as I started a thread called 'Crisis'. I dont hate any of our players, except Di Maria. The Ronaldo and Mourinho hate, which I disagree with, has always been there, it just bubbbles up whenever we lose.

Oh don't worry, I'm bookmarking the majority of these threads.

Come May, the majority will be singing a different tune.

I hope so man, hope so.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:39 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:lol, you dont know me well Very Happy, him scoring 50 goals did not budge my opinion of him Very Happy

CL or gtfo. If he does well i praise him, if he does poorly i mock him, but i still wont like him at the end of the day. I hope he picks it up big time tho, we need everyone to win trophies. Very Happy
in the end noone gives a crap about your dislike of CR7, sorry but hes twice the player higgy and benzema are combined.
Too early just go for the trophies, first its important to solve our lil crisis and then look ahead.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:48 am

The xcx wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:lol, you dont know me well Very Happy, him scoring 50 goals did not budge my opinion of him Very Happy

in the end noone gives a crap about your dislike of CR7, sorry but hes twice the player higgy and benzema are combined.
Too early just go for the trophies, first its important to solve our lil crisis and then look ahead.

why so serious? lol

Maybe this is a sensible topic for you, and you cant handle reading some of the comments. I was talking to EarlyPrototype, i dont quite understand how you are concerned with what i was telling him.

The simple fact that you have to compare him to Higuain or Benzema to assert your point, highlights the mentality of some on this forum. It's a constant comparison of x vs y. It does not matter how good he is, i do not take a liking for a player because he is the best of the best.

If you dare criticize a player, you are a hater. If you praise someone, you are a fanboy. people need to grow the f*ck up, put their feelings aside and discuss football with their brain only.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:59 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote: put their feelings aside and discuss football with their brain only.

IDK what sport you're talking about, but football never was and never should be that way.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:01 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
The xcx wrote:

why so serious? lol

Maybe this is a sensible topic for you, and you cant handle reading some of the comments. I was talking to EarlyPrototype, i dont quite understand how you are concerned with what i was telling him.

The simple fact that you have to compare him to Higuain or Benzema to assert your point, highlights the mentality of some on this forum. It's a constant comparison of x vs y. It does not matter how good he is, i do not take a liking for a player because he is the best of the best.

If you dare criticize a player, you are a hater. If you praise someone, you are a fanboy. people need to grow the f*ck up, put their feelings aside and discuss football with their brain only.

Im not serious lol, I find sad to see that you only criticize CR7, when the half of the team deserves criticism. I agree he has been wasteful of these 3 matches, but hey thats because he gets no support of offense what so ever. Benzema being surrounded by defenders and bad positioning, di maria being awful inconsistent, özil struggling with fatique and lack of service. Im not really an fanboy of CR7, more like an real madrid and maybe özil I guess, but truth of the matter is that the past 3 games with or without him it wouldnt really make a difference since we always struggle in the midfield. We get that thing fixed and hes starting to bang many goals again.
Tomorrows game will tell us, if we have gotten out of the crisis or not.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:07 am

The xcx wrote:
Im not serious lol, I find sad to see that you only criticize CR7, when the half of the team deserves criticism. I agree he has been wasteful of these 3 matches, but hey thats because he gets no support of offense what so ever. Benzema being surrounded by defenders and bad positioning, di maria being awful inconsistent, özil struggling with fatique and lack of service. Im not really an fanboy of CR7, more like an real madrid and maybe özil I guess, but truth of the matter is that the past 3 games with or without him it wouldnt really make a difference since we always struggle in the midfield. We get that thing fixed and hes starting to bang many goals again.

:facepalm:

For the record i have no beef with Ronaldo at the moment, i have a general dislike for him which is well documented but, he did nothing wrong at the present times. I have more of an issue with Mourinho.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:09 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
The xcx wrote:

Why so fickle? - Page 2 1625187496

good to know..Im done with you.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:14 am

The xcx wrote:Im not serious lol, I find sad to see that you only criticize CR7, when the half of the team deserves criticism. I agree he has been wasteful of these 3 matches, but hey thats because he gets no support of offense what so ever. Benzema being surrounded by defenders and bad positioning, di maria being awful inconsistent, özil struggling with fatique and lack of service. Im not really an fanboy of CR7, more like an real madrid and maybe özil I guess, but truth of the matter is that the past 3 games with or without him it wouldnt really make a difference since we always struggle in the midfield. We get that thing fixed and hes starting to bang many goals again.

Crisis? What crisis?

Please don't tell that because we didn't win two games were in a crisis? :facepalm:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:17 am

izzy26 wrote:
The xcx wrote:Im not serious lol, I find sad to see that you only criticize CR7, when the half of the team deserves criticism. I agree he has been wasteful of these 3 matches, but hey thats because he gets no support of offense what so ever. Benzema being surrounded by defenders and bad positioning, di maria being awful inconsistent, özil struggling with fatique and lack of service. Im not really an fanboy of CR7, more like an real madrid and maybe özil I guess, but truth of the matter is that the past 3 games with or without him it wouldnt really make a difference since we always struggle in the midfield. We get that thing fixed and hes starting to bang many goals again.

Crisis? What crisis?

Please don't tell that because we didn't win two games were in a crisis? Why so fickle? - Page 2 1625187496
nah man, the midfield has always been a crisis for me..I dont like how half of the time we struggle getting our midfield working against some low tier club, that should have *bleep* relegated a long time ago. Thats just shows how much Sahin is missed really, I hope he gets healthy and blends in with the team asap.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:42 am

OP is 100% right.

You drama queens need to ease off with most of your criticisms. I appreciate you guys are just discussing what you think will improve the team but the way you are discussing things one would think we are in a bad position.

We aren't.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:02 am

Crimson wrote:
lszanto wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:
english_jewel wrote:Torres has been shit?

Why so fickle? - Page 2 Muvche_torresfailofat
Neither Higuain or Benzema wud make that mistake smoking :coffee:

Cause neither of them have the skill to round a keeper?

Both Benz and Higgy are way better than Torres so don't even go there and yes Torres has been shit, 50m for what 2 goals? Nice.....
Now go on back to your own section and gtfo of ours or take your trolling to the general section

If you say Torres has been or is shit then that it false because for the past 2 games he has been fantastic. It has nothing to do with trolling.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:01 am

For a second i thought i'm reading Juventus section.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:03 am

english_jewel wrote:
Crimson wrote:
lszanto wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:
english_jewel wrote:Torres has been shit?

Why so fickle? - Page 2 Muvche_torresfailofat
Neither Higuain or Benzema wud make that mistake smoking :coffee:

Cause neither of them have the skill to round a keeper?

Both Benz and Higgy are way better than Torres so don't even go there and yes Torres has been shit, 50m for what 2 goals? Nice.....
Now go on back to your own section and gtfo of ours or take your trolling to the general section

If you say Torres has been or is shit then that it false because for the past 2 games he has been fantastic. It has nothing to do with trolling.

so he played two good games which included a contender for worst miss of the decade mind you and that excuses the fact that hes been shit overall for chelsea? thats great attitude.. i am trying to imagine if torres signed for madrid and scored 2 goals in 30 games how he would be treated like Rolling Eyes
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:04 am

El Pipita wrote:For a second i thought i'm reading Juventus section.

juve section is a bit like madrid section except they discuss krasic, we discuss cr7, they discuss matri we discuss benzpipa, they discuss simon pepe, we discuss pepe..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2