The Nature Boy
Tomwin Lannister
salmano9
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

1st manager sacked Empty 1st manager sacked

Post by salmano9 Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 16:33

Official: INTER SACK GASPERINI :l lol its the 3rd fixture, not even in the winter haha.
Ranieri could be on his way to inteeer
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

1st manager sacked Empty Re: 1st manager sacked

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 16:39

They need to be more patient. They should pick a manager and give him some funds in a transfer window to buy the players for his formation. If not, it's a slippery slope.

But, from a Juventus fan's perspective, it's bloody great to watch it all unfold. banana
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 16:45

TomJuve wrote:They need to be more patient. They should pick a manager and give him some funds in a transfer window to buy the players for his formation. If not, it's a slippery slope.

But, from a Juventus fan's perspective, it's bloody great to watch it all unfold. banana

Agreed on all. I dnt think its fair that he got the boot already... He can still do well in all competitions... It's way to early IMO
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 17:19

They should be more patient with managers, but we're in no position to talk. Since the 2006-07 campaign we have had six managers (not counting Corradini).

I'm not sure if Gasperini was the right guy, but you have to give him more time. Inter needs to be careful. If you get a reputation for not giving managers enough time, you will not be able to attract a big name to the club unless you over pay for him (Chelsea). I believe that was the case with Juve this summer. They had to find a young manager with potential because they couldn't afford to overpay for a big name.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 17:22

Juventude wrote:They should be more patient with managers, but we're in no position to talk. Since the 2006-07 campaign we have had six managers (not counting Corradini).

I'm not sure if Gasperini was the right guy, but you have to give him more time. Inter needs to be careful. If you get a reputation for not giving managers enough time, you will not be able to attract a big name to the club unless you over pay for him (Chelsea). I believe that was the case with Juve this summer. They had to find a young manager with potential because they couldn't afford to overpay for a big name.

Yes I agree with that. And constantly swapping managers with Juve messed us up a fair bit which is why I brought it up. I'm definitely not saying we're innocent in rash decisions Razz
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 17:24

Nah I don't blame Inter for sacking him, the players aren't buying into the system. He can't control the team, they are just going further and further down.

In a case like Roma however it is different but for Inter I understand this.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jUV3NtUSbOi17 Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 17:24

I know it's not really realistic but my dream is to see Inter get relegated
jUV3NtUSbOi17
jUV3NtUSbOi17
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 17:29

Its everyones dream to see inter like this Very Happy
Inter are goin down
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 17:30

AND THE QUESTION NNOW IS:

WHO IS NEXT? Allegri or enrique?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 17:30

Well Juventino as Inter coach ? we knew this would happen not fair thou I am sure the players didn't liked him Very Happy

well anyway GL to gasperini
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 17:32

They need a revolution with the squad. They are trying to stretch the achievements of what was formerly a good team into further great seasons. Kind of like what Juve did in the final years of the Blanc/Secco era.

Inter's transfer market was average because they lost as many important players as they signed. Additionally, they made a lot of loan with option to buy deals, which tells me that they knew that this team might have trouble competing for the scudetto this season, so they didn't want to make any long term commitments.

If you go into the season with a "half-ass" approach, you will get half-ass results. Just look at Juve last season and Arsenal this year.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 17:43

I actually liked Inter's market
They added quality for low prices, Zarate (if they can get him going) Forlan, Poli etc.

They have some good young talent but too many oldies in my opinion.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 17:45

today will probably be the second if Roma lose to Siena...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 17:54

Luca wrote:I actually liked Inter's market
They added quality for low prices, Zarate (if they can get him going) Forlan, Poli etc.

They have some good young talent but too many oldies in my opinion.

They're are a lot of "ifs" with Inter's transfer market. If you can get Zarate going. If Forlan isn't too old. (I love Forlan as a player, but I think he's too old to make a big difference. He peaked at the 2010 world cup.)

But when you take that a lot of these deals were loans w/options to buy, Eto'o (one of their best players) was sold, they couldn't keep a manager that took them to second in the table, they waited to hire Gasperini until the end of June, and the squad is aging, all of these moves do not inspire confidence in the team.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 18:12

Good points for sure.
Selling Eto'o was bad in my opinion but consider they made what 35M?
He was their best player last season for me though it is a never a good thing to sell a player like Eto'o there is only one way to go.

Forlan came for free and he has done well.
Zarate cost so little it is a win-win
Poli is just pure talent

However they have not replaced some of their older pieces properly and selling Santon was bad!

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 18:15

Moratti changes coaches more than Berlusconi changes underage prostitutes. 18 coaches in the last 17 years. WOW...

It looks like Ranieri is the new guy even though the Inter polls show that they want CroInter to be their next coach, which wouldn't be a bad idea.

Ranieri is a quick fix, he will settle the ship, but is not the long term solution. Inter's loss is our gain, as they are probably not going to challenge for the top 3 position. So we would only need to beat out Lazio, Roma and Udinese for that 3rd spot, which is indeed possible.

Let's hope we can continue our win streak today and then have a great winter mercato. With Inter's current state and Roma falling, we really do have a shot at 3rd place this year...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 18:23

Cotes wrote:today will probably be the second if Roma lose to Siena...

I would really LOL if this happend... But IMO this is a situation that definitly needs time. I thought they would give time to Gasp, but like Luca said I understand why they are doing it. With Roma its too much at once to expect a coach to not only bring in new players and tactics, but a whole new philosophy as well.

seams like the kind of thing the board would have understood before signing the man
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 18:26

juve_gigi wrote:Moratti changes coaches more than Berlusconi changes underage prostitutes. 18 coaches in the last 17 years. WOW...

It looks like Ranieri is the new guy even though the Inter polls show that they want CroInter to be their next coach, which wouldn't be a bad idea.

Ranieri is a quick fix, he will settle the ship, but is not the long term solution. Inter's loss is our gain, as they are probably not going to challenge for the top 3 position. So we would only need to beat out Lazio, Roma and Udinese for that 3rd spot, which is indeed possible.
Let's hope we can continue our win streak today and then have a great winter mercato. With Inter's current state and Roma falling, we really do have a shot at 3rd place this year...

I think it is too early to think thety wont challenge. It is entirely probable that they make a surge soon. Lazio, Roma, and Udinese... I realistically only see Roma as a threat IF they get their shit straightened out. This is also assuming we are on fine form and can maitain a 1-3 spot for the duration of the season
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 18:26

juve_gigi wrote:Moratti changes coaches more than Berlusconi changes underage prostitutes. 18 coaches in the last 17 years. WOW...

Speaking of prostitutes, I love Ranieri and all, but he's looking at his sixth job in eight years if he goes to Inter.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 18:28

ROFL HAHAHAHAAHA... We can challenge for scudetto if players do not get injured like we had bad luck last season..

Do u remember our streak without loosing untill that parma game?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 18:33

IF they get ranieri (which I think they will ) they will challenge for top 3 place , if they get Delio Rossi they will challenge for Scudetto mark my words
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 18:33

king_alex10 wrote:

I think it is too early to think thety wont challenge. It is entirely probable that they make a surge soon. Lazio, Roma, and Udinese... I realistically only see Roma as a threat IF they get their shit straightened out. This is also assuming we are on fine form and can maitain a 1-3 spot for the duration of the season

I agree. Inter will still challenge. It's way too early to call them out. Benitez was fired at the midpoint of last season when I believe that they were in sixth place and, yet, Leonardo was still able to get them to second place.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 18:40

You guys should not be happy about sacking Gasperini, the other coach could be a surprise, you never know. I like Juve more so i hope a new Gasperini comes Razz
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 18:45

Juventude wrote:
king_alex10 wrote:

I agree. Inter will still challenge. It's way too early to call them out. Benitez was fired at the midpoint of last season when I believe that they were in sixth place and, yet, Leonardo was still able to get them to second place.

This is true, but last year they had Eto'o who is gone now. Also, Cesar looks like he's lost it and Viviano is out for the year, so that is a big problem for them. Forlan looks old, I don't think he is going to help them this year. Milito is what 34? Even Ranocchia looks average on that team but when he plays for the national team he looks like a young Nesta.

Inter's biggest problem is the financial fair play rules are about to come in, and they need to sell even more players. They can't even afford to sign a top coach like Ancelotti, so they will have to settle for Ranieri for now. He may get them going, but I think Ranieri has reached his peak in terms of motivting a team. He seems to be better suited doing commentary on TV...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed 21 Sep 2011 - 18:47

DeviAngel wrote:IF they get ranieri (which I think they will ) they will challenge for top 3 place , if they get Delio Rossi they will challenge for Scudetto mark my words

Ok, your words have been officially marked... Razz
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next