Mr Nick09
Senor Penguin
Onyx
102 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain - Page 34 Empty Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by Mamad Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:42 pm

Well it's harder than what i thought......

El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain - Page 34 O_real_madrid_gonzalo_higuain-57952

Thank you for everything.

Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:50 pm

What can be said other than selling one of the most hard working and the most humble player on the squad is just asking for bad karma. My only wish is that he has a hugely successful career because guys like him deserve success. A player that doesn't complain or demand anything, a player that was never given anything and always had some know it all brats saying he isn't good enough.

Grande crack, I know Real Madrid has it's place in your heart and I wish I could tell you that your place in Real Madrid's heart is undeniable as it is in mine. I hope that you'll be back one day but if not Madridismo will always hold you in high esteem.

Gracias Pipita, gracias Higuain.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:09 pm

I hope we can manage to get him.

He'll be walking into a top team who have put up with sub standard attackers. I feel he would be appreciated at Juventus perhaps more than any other top club.

He'll get minutes, he'll get appreciation, and he's got plenty of time left in football barring a bad injury *knock on wood it doesn't happen*

He has the tools to succeed at Juve imo.

I have given him a hard time about how he performs in the CL, but without a LW who has 6x the amount of shots that he has I think he could do well.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:24 am

I think at Juventus he will get service.... and Higuain with service is incredible
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:49 am

:bow:
Pipa...comeback soon
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:12 am

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:36 am

Shame, just a damn shame. Not gonna lie, this is more painful than I thought. And while it would be such an easy task to pin point those who have wrote some damning things about the man, I'm pretty sure said posters know this would actually be a credible loss.

Note, Real Madrid would continue to be Real Madrid but a humble, great (and well paid) servant of the club has called it quits. Just a shame really...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:45 am

Haven't felt the same since Raul's exit in 2010. Hopefully the new coach can change his mind.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:49 am

Higgy has been tortured so bad from our spoilt brat of a president that he thought enough is enough. If he goes to Juve hopefully they will play at a level they did this season so that he doesn't make a bad choice.

Josh that video Sad I have got a clump in my throat Sad No
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:36 pm

Heart broken. Sad

Wherever he goes i will continue to support him, he'll always remain in my heart as a true Madridista.

Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:34 am

I will forever cherish the memory of that goal against Espanyol, which set us on the path to the Liga in that crazy season of 06/07. The only other times i felt so bad upon a player departure was Morientes and Hierro No Crying or Very sad

I feel i am one of the privileged few who actually fell in love with him right from his first season onwards, even though he scored only twice. Wherever he goes next, i hope his dedication and passion are reciprocated by both the fans and management. Its the least he deserves really. Crying or Very sad
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 pm

Perez saying Higuain wants to leave, the club don't want to sell him.

“Nobody has told me yet that Higuain is leaving. The club have never put him up for sale. We have always told him that we do not want to sell.

“He said that he wants to leave, but there’s no concrete offer. If he wants out, they will have to pay his exit clause, but there’s no offer for now.

“I spoke to Juventus recently and Higuain was never discussed, so I’m a little surprised. You cannot open talks with another club’s player without permission. Juventus are a befriended club, though, so I guess everything will soon be clear.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:08 pm

yeah right

Perez rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:03 pm

What are you guys expecting? That Perez will openly talk about contracts and negotiations in the media? LOL

No way in hell he's going to do anything like that. Until everything is sorted out with both parties in any negotiation we are a part of this summer Perez will flat out deny anything has happened. After this season it's obvious Flo isn't going to play nice with the media.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:08 pm

I was laughing at the fact that he said Higgy wanted out and wasn't mechanically driven out by Perez Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Perez is starting to remind of Ronald Reagan at the end of his second term... you guys are all too young... but he denied knowing anything about anything, which is kind of lol when you're president of the USA.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:58 pm

Jorge Higuain told AS that there had already been contact with Juventus while making it clear that, even though his current deal still had three more years to run, a transfer would happen this summer given Gonzalo’s unhappiness with Madrid's conduct.

"We had contact through a friend of the [Juve] president, [agent Ernesto] Bronzetti," he said. "He looks after the market. I suppose he spoke with them. The clubs must first talk with Madrid and start the negotiation. [Gonzalo] wants to go to a team who recognise him and appreciate him. We want a team who is in Europe."

Higuain senior detailed how Madrid had agreed to raise Higuain’s reported €3 million-a-year salary during a series of meetings 12 months ago, but no new deal subsequently emerged.

"It was like that," he said. "With Mourinho, my son and [director] Jose Angel Sanchez. They promised they would do everything so that [Gonzalo] was happy. There was another with Mou, Jose Angel and me. And a third with me and Florentino. A year and this was not fulfilled. We have not said anything. Ten days I go I said it again to Jose Angel in a meeting. I do not know if he told the president. I was surprised he has got angry because this has been coming. There are no strategies, this is football and he just wants a change of environment. We never want to leave through the back door, just for things to be clear."

The Madrid president had always favoured his own signing Karim Benzema over Higuain, who was signed by previous chief Ramon Calderon, and the local media had followed this line, claimed the retired former River Plate defender.

"In seven years [Gonzalo] never felt protected as he deserved," Jorge said. "He has been attacked directly by a sector of the Spanish sporting press, he never had protection from anybody, only the goals he scored. Whatever good he did was minimised, the bad was exaggerated."

Perez has claimed this week that the forward will only leave should a club meet the release clause in his contract - thought to be €150 million or €200 million.

"I suppose that was just said in the heat of the moment," Higuain senior said. "There is no player who costs €200 million. When you return to yourself and be reasonable you know that the kid has shown what he wants. Madrid want to sell because there are concrete rumours. We must look for the best exit which does not damage the image of the club or the player."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

If this is true then it makes me fcking sick to my stomach.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:18 pm

Why are you surprised Zealous? been talking about it since last summer Neutral

I think that after the season Benzema had the season before last, the club was ready to move on from Higuain. call it favoritism, call it what you want, we all know Perez likes the style of Benzema more.

I think Mourinho asked the club not to sell Higuain, he did it very strongly in multiple interviews and the players as well, so the position became, ok, we will improve your contract. i suspect that knowing that mou was leaving, the club didnt really act on it, they waited, both CFs were meh this season, and the contract renewal is not justified beyond the word they gave him. now you can see we are ready for new turn over and benzema is next in line to get screwed because a new, more inform CF will arrive, and if the next manager gives him priority, benzema is done too.

it's a lot of stabbing in the back, a lot of politics and no one is winning from this. not the club, not mourinho, not higuain, not the players, not the fans. never thought that we should build around him but obviously his dad feels different about it, and it hurts, so i understand his position.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:11 pm

Bottom line is that Higuain was handed the preferred striker job to start the season and he couldn't hold onto it. Mou took a gamble on Higuain and it failed because he promised both strikers the same job... one of them was going to get screwed.

If you think Mou listens to anyone but himself, then you're really grasping for straws. He benched Iker lol. And if you think Mou has a personal preference for Benz, you're fooling yourself too... they've been at each other behind the scenes for 3 years. Higuain, on the other hand, has always been a favorite Mou's and he really hoped that he could win the job... but he didn't. Benz just outperformed HIguain and there's nothing more to it than that.

I understand the sour grapes. But really, nobody but Mou had control of who played and who didn't over the past 3 years.

I don't think either CF has been handled very well tbh since they joined Madrid. You always feel that there were too many chefs in the kitchen yet the club wanted to keep all the chefs. Been like this forever tbh at Madrid.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:36 pm

An under performing forward performed just a bit better than another under performing forward. Our 2 forwards really weren't that good this season...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:43 pm

yeah. 20 goals and 20 assists was terrible. Needed to go 30/30 to meet people's expectations here in 2900 mins.

Our forwards' performance was fine by me. Last year was crazy good and created unrealistic expectations. But really, a combines 38 goals and 28 assists in 5400 minutes (not too far from CR7's total minutes) despite getting little to no service is commendable by both guys for me.

Only problem i had is that they didn't perform in the big games other than the Dortmund second leg. Last year, they were nailing it in the big games other than Bayern tie.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:50 pm

I find you have a remarkable tendency of using goal stats for one player and using it against another. I'm aware of Benzema's stats Frenchman, I'm also aware of his performances throughout the 3 years considering, like yourself, I watch the damn matches. And this season, he under performed when you compare it with last season. So did Higuain, probably worse considering Benzema actually has that mercurial talent I so like.

Or maybe last season was a rarity where all 3 forwards performed to their optimum level.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:56 pm

that's what i'm saying doc... to get those kind of numbers last year (both Benz and Higuain) despite being ignored by design was crazy. I didn't expect it to happen again. Of course, I didn't expect rotation to continue either.

The dropoff this year was mostly in the big games. It had a lot to do with Di Maria being terrible and Ozil not as good.

We rely so much on individual brilliance to carry us on the attack that, when it doesn't happen, we look terrible. We have no true attacking system to rely on that would overcome individual deficiencies.

Never really got it going this year although 2013 part was better. I don't blame our CFs because i think they did fine given how they're used.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:05 am

again its too easy to blame the forwards given their circumstances you know mou trolling both, midfield sucks and cr get 90% of the chances but hey its all their fault right?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:21 am

Lol

Can we please stop blaming CR.. please?

Cr doesn't get 90% of the chances, not even close

Blaming CR is not looking at the big picture.

Benz got fat as a result of mou partially and didn't take his motivation techniques well. I remember in the pre season he was extremely fit, very strong and agile.
Higuain lost confidence because no one truly believed in him. The poor guy barely gets any credit

Cristiano is our best player.. its only natural he gets more shots. Other then the fact that he needs to tone down his shots from stupid angles (which he has recently), he is an excellent player and we're lucky to have him. To be honest we have no idea what is going on in CR's head. So maybe CR didn't listen to mou (come on, you guys hate mou's guts, you can find a reason for Cr not listening Laughing ). But what makes you so sure he won't listen to the next coach?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:09 pm

Blame CR for scoring 60 goals a season :facepalm:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor