Mancini sees Inter end and Juve start

Go down

Mancini sees Inter end and Juve start Empty Mancini sees Inter end and Juve start

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:27 pm

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini believes that an era is coming to an end at Inter and a new one is being born at Juventus.

Speaking to Tuttosport on Friday, the former Nerazzurri boss was inevitably asked about the problems at San Siro.

“Inter have lost Samuel Eto’o, they have changed Coach and system,” he stated. “A cycle is coming to an end and I don’t know whether Massimo Moratti will have the patience.”

Gian Piero Gasperini’s job is already on the line in Milan, while Antonio Conte has started his new adventure at Juventus brightly.

“The Juve side is good and Conte is motivated to do well,” Mancio added. “Milan are still the team to beat, but Inter, Juventus and Napoli are behind them.

“The Bianconeri, thanks to their new stadium, have taken a step up in quality though. I must applaud them for that.

“I think it’ll be a great advantage and it’s about time we saw a decent stadium in Italy.”

Mancini, who added there was never any truth in the rumours that he could join Juve in the summer, was also asked about the 2006 Calciopoli title.

“I’m not involved in it,” he underlined. “All I can say is that the Scudetti that we won on the pitch feel like mine.”

Mancini’s Inter were awarded the 2006 championship after it was stripped from the Old Lady of Italian football.

The former Sampdoria player was also questioned about which Serie A stars he’d take with him to England.

“Roma’s Daniele De Rossi and Riccardo Montolivo of Fiorentina,” he responded.

As it stands, both midfielders will be available on free transfers next summer.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down