De Laurentiis sees Juve bonus

2 posters

Go down

De Laurentiis sees Juve bonus  Empty De Laurentiis sees Juve bonus

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:21 pm

Juventus have an advantage in the Scudetto race, Napoli chief Aurelio De Laurentiis has suggested.

Juve and Udinese currently lead the standings with 12 points after they both drew at the weekend, while the Azzurri are two points behind following a shock 2-1 loss at home to Parma.

Nevertheless, De Laurentiis seems to have accepted the defeat given that the club are not used to fighting for the title and the European Cup.

“Napoli, in my mind, need to always be a team that grows,” the movie mogul noted. “However, there will always be great performances and those like we gave against Parma.

“I expected games like that. They had more hunger than us, whereas we already had our minds turned to the Champions League.

“That’s why Juventus have a great advantage over the other Scudetto candidates this season. They can focus on just the League given that they are not involved in Europe.”

The Old Lady failed to qualify for the Champions League or the Europa League after finishing seventh in Serie A last term.

Napoli, meanwhile, play Bayern Munich this week after a draw at Manchester City and a win against Villarreal.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

De Laurentiis sees Juve bonus  Empty Re: De Laurentiis sees Juve bonus

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Sounds like he's taking an indirect shot at juve Razz
But he's funny I'll let him off.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister