The i hate my owner thread.....name ur ideal owner!

+20
iNFINITY9910
aford92
Jafaar
LeSwagg James
chemicalboy99
free_cat
che
Serge Gnabry
Arquitecto
BarrileteCosmico
BeautifulGame
Lord Spencer
Swanhends
Sushi Master
Lex
El Chelsea Fuerte
Guiltybystander
VanDeezNuts
EarlyPrototype
Great Leader Sprucenuce
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The i hate my owner thread.....name ur ideal owner! - Page 2 Empty Re: The i hate my owner thread.....name ur ideal owner!

Post by milanfan7 Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:05 pm

The prime minister of a certain country. The same man who swore at his country yesterday.

milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

The i hate my owner thread.....name ur ideal owner! - Page 2 Empty Re: The i hate my owner thread.....name ur ideal owner!

Post by Forza Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:51 am

Galliani would probably be a better owner than Berlusconi- or at least he would have a better reputation.

I wonder how Rui Costa is going as director at Benfica. I bet he's cool.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:42 am

Berlusconi has his good and bad moments

Like when we had Leonardo, Berlusconi publicly stated what tactics he thinks Milan should play.
Even though Leonardo had no experience as coach, I would still trust the tactics of a person has played professional football for over 15 years instead of the President of the club. Unless Berlusconi secretly plays for some club in the dead of night...
It's stuff like that that I don't like about Berlusconi, how he thinks he knows what best for the club ALL the time.

As for the good moments
well...
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2010/08/29/2093478/goalcom-special-top-10-silvio-berlusconi-super-signings-for

Goal.com Special: Top 10 Silvio Berlusconi Super Signings For Milan
10. Ronaldinho
9. Alexandre Pato
8. Gianluigi Lentini
7. Frank Rijkaard
6. Zlatan Ibrahimovic
5. Dejan Savicevic
4. Jean-Pierre Papin
3. Roberto Baggio
2. Ruud Gullit
1. Marco Van Basten

In the end, I like Berlusconi but he does need to give up some control of the club so we can get more super signings like the old days.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:19 pm

bhends wrote:The i hate my owner thread.....name ur ideal owner! - Page 2 CAMPIONI%20D'ITALIA%202006-2007%20MASSIMO%20MORATTI

Aint nobody better

ya that's why you are in massive debt and about to be screwed over by FFP olololol
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2