+4
The Messiah
rwo power
Sushi Master
Geo
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Former Player: Daniel van Buyten - Page 2 Empty Re: Former Player: Daniel van Buyten

Post by juventus101 Wed May 02, 2012 3:48 am

Theoretical Question. If DVB is healthy for thr CL final, should Bayern play him? Cux he provably will be very rusty after being out so long, but woukd putting a DM in his spot be any better? Then again, DVB-Boa together have been excellent before DVB got injured. So what do you guys think?

juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Former Player: Daniel van Buyten - Page 2 Empty Re: Former Player: Daniel van Buyten

Post by Sushi Master Wed May 02, 2012 4:02 am

I'd say risk it, because not having a midfield anchor (Tymo/Gustavo) will hurt more our game than a half rusty DVB will. Bayern's game focuses on its midfield, and we'll surely have more possession than Chelsea, but on counter attacks its very important to have a defense oriented player such as Tymo breaking up counter attacks.

It all depends on how healthy he is, though. As long as he's fit I don't mind rustyness. It's a final and they'll all be pumped as hell.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 02, 2012 4:06 am

Sushi Master wrote:I'd say risk it, because not having a midfield anchor (Tymo/Gustavo) will hurt more our game than a half rusty DVB will. Bayern's game focuses on its midfield, and we'll surely have more possession than Chelsea, but on counter attacks its very important to have a defense oriented player such as Tymo breaking up counter attacks.

It all depends on how healthy he is, though. As long as he's fit I don't mind rustyness. It's a final and they'll all be pumped as hell.

This...plus it's possible that Van Buyten will make it for German Cup Final, Van Buyten have the necessary experience to handle that

and he will be put into tough training, to regain reasonable amount of match fitness. plus he doesn't have to run too much during the macth
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed May 02, 2012 5:46 am

Actually Juventus the clean sheet defense was

Boateng - Van Buyten - Badstuber
-----------------------------------------------Schweinsteiger

DvB will most likely be fit on time for the final and since defending is more mental than physical I'm all for starting him, especially since his partner will be Boateng and not Badstuber.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by BayernObi07 Wed May 02, 2012 12:23 pm

Good news all...
Daniel Van Buyten is playing against Dortmund for the FA Cup..and will also play the Champions league finals..I hope he is fit enough.
BayernObi07
BayernObi07
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 02, 2012 3:19 pm

BayernObi07 wrote:Good news all...
Daniel Van Buyten is playing against Dortmund for the FA Cup..and will also play the Champions league finals..I hope he is fit enough.

Link Please.

I know JH said he might be fit, But I just want a confirmation :dance: ...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed May 02, 2012 8:00 pm

This is from the fcbayern.de website:

'I'll give it my all’
New contract, new inspiration for Van Buyten

The sun was beating down, but it didn't stop Daniel van Buyten. The defender took to the roof terrace of the performance centre on Monday afternoon for power-building exercises, having previously completed a series of sprints on the training ground, all accelerating the pace of his sports rehab program. “It's gone very well, and I hope I can up the intensity again tomorrow," he told FCB.tv. Daniel is determined and fired up.

The 1.97m (6 ft 5 in) Belgian has been out for three and a half months with a fractured metatarsal, but he is now realistically eyeing a comeback. If everything goes perfectly, he could be a candidate for the DFB Cup final on 12 May, or the Champions League final a week later. “It's a target, and it's a motivating factor for me, although it won't be easy. I'll give it my all," Van Buyten promised, “we'll see whether it's enough."

Source: http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/news/news/2012/34773.php

So he says he'll try to get there to play, but nothing is decided yet.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat May 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Former Player: Daniel van Buyten - Page 2 Media.media.e38f5fbc-9b40-4c22-840c-7f44584b0e0d.normalized

Van Buyten completes a full training for the first time after his injury
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat May 05, 2012 5:24 pm

:bow: GOAT. Should be fit by the CL final, at least.

Too bad the league's over, he could have used some match practice.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat May 05, 2012 5:27 pm

The coach will arrange friendly in training.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat May 05, 2012 5:34 pm

If there were some reserve matches or something left... but I can't imagine that with the season over.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat May 05, 2012 5:57 pm

Bayern II has to play two more matches in the Regionalliga Süd - Friday 11/05 against Ingolstadt II and Friday 18/05 against Stuttgarter Kickers.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat May 05, 2012 6:10 pm

Thank you, RWO Very Happy. Could not find reserve fixtures anywhere. Where did you find them, BTW?

This means he can at least get a full 90 min match which is great.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat May 05, 2012 6:17 pm

I just checked kicker.de for Regionalliga Süd (4th tier) ^^

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/regionalliga/rlsued/regionalliga-sued/2011-12/spieltag.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2