Go down

Sergio Aguero Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Sergio Aguero Discussion

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:49 pm

omarish wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:
omarish wrote:If he picks city he only cares about money
if he picks real madrid he plays to become a big footballer

NotSureIfSerious.png

Also it seems corinthians are denying a deal is done. needless to say this summer just cant enough twists to the plot huh....

Very much serious. Are you saying that the chance of getting silverware is higher in Man City? rofl
The only thing they are offering better than us is money as far as I'm aware

u are serious? I lol'd Sergio Aguero Discussion - Page 19 Zo6s7o
He has a far better chance playing in mancity than in real madrid. he is talented but not enough against the likes of Karim Benzema and Gonzalo Higuain. Footballers go for playing time, not trophies. Raul is a great example of this. Higuain wud fight for his place in the sun if he isnt starting, aguero wud not do the same i feel.

wut u say pretty much defines mascherono. that worthless punk joined farca for the trophies, not playing time. he sure as hell didnt get minutes like he did at liverpool.

Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:00 pm

Aguero is probably better than all our CF's. Also we have more chance of winning something next season than Man City.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:01 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
omarish wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:
omarish wrote:If he picks city he only cares about money
if he picks real madrid he plays to become a big footballer

NotSureIfSerious.png

Also it seems corinthians are denying a deal is done. needless to say this summer just cant enough twists to the plot huh....

Very much serious. Are you saying that the chance of getting silverware is higher in Man City? rofl
The only thing they are offering better than us is money as far as I'm aware

u are serious? I lol'd Sergio Aguero Discussion - Page 19 Zo6s7o
He has a far better chance playing in mancity than in real madrid. he is talented but not enough against the likes of Karim Benzema and Gonzalo Higuain. Footballers go for playing time, not trophies. Raul is a great example of this. Higuain wud fight for his place in the sun if he isnt starting, aguero wud not do the same i feel.

wut u say pretty much defines mascherono. that worthless punk joined farca for the trophies, not playing time. he sure as hell didnt get minutes like he did at liverpool.

I'm sorry to say it but if he is bought for 45m it is not for benching and I'm sure he can bench Benzema.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:25 pm

meh still find it funny that some are treating augero like he is some messiah cause he scores against barca consistently, that the only reason why the lot of you are gunning for him just to rely on individual talent against a certain team how weak have we become, why dont we should just sell everybody and buy every player that plays well against barca smh
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:09 pm

we dont need to sell everybody, just Benzema is enough Smile
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CristianoRonaldo7 Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:35 pm

Obviously with Man City selling Tevez they are going all in for Aguero but imo nothing has changed. If we want Aguero we will get Aguero.
CristianoRonaldo7
CristianoRonaldo7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Atleti will sell to City before they sell to us. It's not a matter of us getting what we want if we decide we want it.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:48 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:Atleti will sell to City before they sell to us. It's not a matter of us getting what we want if we decide we want it.

Atleti has no power if the clause is paid. Player chooses at that point. Only time Atleti is in play is if we try to pay less.

Back to top Go down

Post by CristianoRonaldo7 Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:49 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:Atleti will sell to City before they sell to us. It's not a matter of us getting what we want if we decide we want it.
If he refuses to go there and we meet their asking price they won't really have a choice. Correct? I think he would much rather come here and if we meet the 45 mil then Kun would force their hand.
CristianoRonaldo7
CristianoRonaldo7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:52 pm

Although if Man City offers him very high wages I can see him joining City.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:56 pm

omarish wrote:Although if Man City offers him very high wages I can see him joining City.

That's what I was thinking too
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:56 pm

little correction, the clause only applies to spanish teams, so we can activate the clause to sign him. However, Ateltico has the power to declare the buyout as hostile and we will have 22M in taxes to pay.

The mexican standoff that went on between gil and perez had to do with softening their position on the clause. The only way to achieve it i think is to have the player force his way out, and force atletico to accept an offer that matches the clause.

perez will not do an hostile take over, but aguero also has to nake it clear what his destination is, providing we are ready to pay the clause, and take a heat and hate from patetico fans. he would become the most hated person in madrid overnight
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:58 pm

And does Aguero have the guts to do that?
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:01 pm

I think he does, he already started by saying that he was from Independiente, not Atletico, as in, i dont really care about your local rivalry.

we will see how it turns out.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:05 pm

Remember when he said he'd never play for a club that started with R? Can't wait until he turns on us as well. Adebayor too..

Are we not concerned with the personality of the players we are signing?

Have we ever brought up how he'll make the dressing room feel?
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:21 pm

If Aguero is worth 45 million, then Higuain should be worth at least 50 million, the dude has constantly outperformed him both at national team and club level for the past 3 seasons or so.

Aguero is sh*t when he plays against Real Madrid, what proves he wouldn't be when he plays with us. He is no CF and his dibbling abilities are no better than Benzema's and his finishing is no better than Higuain's. He's alot of hype because he performs well against Barcelona, going by that line of thought why don't Real Madrid sign Nelson Valdez, he scored more goals against Barcelona last season than Aguero did.

Aguero wont add anything that is not already there in Madrid, and his price tag is just a rip off, from ongoing developments it's even more likely he is going to City as things stand.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:21 pm

What if aguero becomes another benched striker on higuains list of "supposedly better strikers but i benched them".
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:30 pm

buddytaller wrote:If Aguero is worth 45 million, then Higuain should be worth at least 50 million, the dude has constantly outperformed him both at national team and club level for the past 3 seasons or so.

Aguero is sh*t when he plays against Real Madrid, what proves he wouldn't be when he plays with us. He is no CF and his dibbling abilities are no better than Benzema's and his finishing is no better than Higuain's. He's alot of hype because he performs well against Barcelona, going by that line of thought why don't Real Madrid sign Nelson Valdez, he scored more goals against Barcelona last season than Aguero did.

Aguero wont add anything that is not already there in Madrid, and his price tag is just a rip off, from ongoing developments it's even more likely he is going to City as things stand.
let's drop the money argument, not many players are worth 45M, and if i recall, benzema wasnt worth what we paid for him either.

AGuero is bad against madrid? i lol'd. aguero raped la liga, and the europe whenever he got to play outside of spain, what are you talking about?

I know some of you dont want him, but stop talking trash about his talent and what he achieved, he is a great player. It's not gonna make the reality any less true.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:33 pm

After Messi, Aguero is the player that makes me shit myself lol. He is anything but shit against us.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CristianoRonaldo7 Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:41 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:After Messi, Aguero is the player that makes me shit myself lol. He is anything but shit against us.
I always say he's Messi-like. That is a huge compliment.
CristianoRonaldo7
CristianoRonaldo7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:52 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
buddytaller wrote:If Aguero is worth 45 million, then Higuain should be worth at least 50 million, the dude has constantly outperformed him both at national team and club level for the past 3 seasons or so.

let's drop the money argument, not many players are worth 45M, and if i recall, benzema wasnt worth what we paid for him either.

AGuero is bad against madrid? i lol'd. aguero raped la liga, and the europe whenever he got to play outside of spain, what are you talking about?

I know some of you dont want him, but stop talking trash about his talent and what he achieved, he is a great player. It's not gonna make the reality any less true.
how about aguero + benz
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:55 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:What if aguero becomes another benched striker on higuains list of "supposedly better strikers but i benched them".

I cud have sworn i posted this somewhere...
this is my main problem with aguero. he isnt capable of benching higuain, let alone benzema.
if we are signing someone who is worth 45 million, that someone better be able to bench both higuain and benzema. aguero isnt that someone. plus i feel if he lost his place to either benz or higuain, he wud cry and force a transfer in winter... something to avoid.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:11 pm

I'm finding it hard to remember a single game out of the four Madrid played last season where Aguero was really exceptional and looked better than our strikers. He's been crap against Madrid so far as I can remember.

Why waste money on Aguero when you have Benzema and Higuain who are arguably the best strikers of their age group. This transfer makes no sense, it's pretty much like the talks of Tevez to Madrid. Luckily for Madrid, Tevez is moving to Brazil and Aguero will replace him at City.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:13 pm

I've to agree that he has had some trouble with Pepe against us, but really, if he joins us that is no worry. He has no problems with Chelsea and Barcelona. Who cares if he has problems against us, that hurts us in noway...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:16 pm

It's ok to say that you want us to stick with benzema, there is no need to make up stuff or over-exaggerate the truth to make it seems like aguero isnt good enough.

I remember the last game he played against us, he was stretching our defense left and right, and had us sitting very deep.

if it happens, so be it, if it doesnt same thing.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:15 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:What if aguero becomes another benched striker on higuains list of "supposedly better strikers but i benched them".

I cud have sworn i posted this somewhere...
this is my main problem with aguero. he isnt capable of benching higuain, let alone benzema.
if we are signing someone who is worth 45 million, that someone better be able to bench both higuain and benzema. aguero isnt that someone. plus i feel if he lost his place to either benz or higuain, he wud cry and force a transfer in winter... something to avoid.
Lol you did, but it was good Very Happy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next