Pedram
H.A.
EarlyPrototype
huntsman
StrugaRock
32 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Discussion: Zaragoza vs. Real Madrid  - Page 4 Empty Re: Discussion: Zaragoza vs. Real Madrid

Post by futbol_bill Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:12 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Take it as first game pressure. HIguain was victim of some last year as well, ronaldo the same.

He will improve soon enough.

The possession keeping aspect is a coach responsibility imo, the players do what they can. We are improving when we are on possession, but it's mourinho's job to organize the possession game.

Could be!!! I'm a little hard on them since I want to over take Barca. There certainly were a lot of positives last night. I keep harping about finishing since that was the major difference in the supercup games and I did count 4 (yes Sports FOUR) blown opportunities for Benz. But overall, he did play well and maybe Nick is right about jitters. Let's just keep an eye on it and give him a few more games. I also want to give Kaka a little more time to see if he can improve. Last night's 15 minutes was encouraging. If he can contribute over the next month, then maybe he could start in place of Di Maria (maybe). I also am comfortable with Coentrao and Khedira, but I want to see what Sahin can offer. I'm not asking that they emualate Barca but I think they can play a more possessive game.

Our next problem is we have to wait 2 weeks for next game. Time for me to switch concentraion on my other team Seleccion. This time they have 5 players from U21 team including 2 CBs. I'm hoping they (Dominquez and Botia) come thru and end up replacing Albiol. By the way, I'm hoping for Botia(from Sporting) to be the young Spanish CB to replace Albiol next summer.

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Zaragoza vs. Real Madrid  - Page 4 Empty Re: Discussion: Zaragoza vs. Real Madrid

Post by huntsman Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:19 pm

Higguain will cost us dearly in one of those big games. He might return back to form and score 5 goals against almeria, but once he's got that unique mental block he's known for, it's game over with all the missed chances.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:38 pm

Doc wrote:Only Real Madrid can find minor faults in a 6-0 win. Chasing perfection as always huh...
Its not chasing perfection,it is training perfection for Big games.We cant be this "concentration less " in some games and suddenly expect us to be efficient in final third against teams like barca.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:51 pm

Zealous wrote:I agree with sport, both Benzema and Higuain seemed to drift to allow Ronaldo some space.

While I'm OK with Ronaldo being our go to guy, I still feel that Benzema and Higuain deserve more service when they play off the opposing CB's shoulders.

I thought i noticed it with Benz, but he used to drift in the past; so i thought it was maybe old bad habits. But then i saw Pipita do it and i was convinced... Higuain never, ever drifts. They both look like they're trying to feel their way around CR7 as opposed to aggressively making runs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:52 pm

Adit wrote:
Doc wrote:Only Real Madrid can find minor faults in a 6-0 win. Chasing perfection as always huh...
Its not chasing perfection,it is training perfection for Big games.We cant be this "concentration less " in some games and suddenly expect us to be efficient in final third against teams like barca.

Of course you can. It's called showing up for the big occasion. Man Utd has done that numerous times over the years. Barely scrap a 2-1 win over a midtable side and then show up with a brilliant performance against one of the more premier sides in the league and Europe. Its what defines the term "big game player". As I wrote, only Real Madrid can find minor faults in a 6-0 win.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:33 pm

Doc wrote:
Adit wrote:

Of course you can. It's called showing up for the big occasion. Man Utd has done that numerous times over the years. Barely scrap a 2-1 win over a midtable side and then show up with a brilliant performance against one of the more premier sides in the league and Europe. Its what defines the term "big game player". As I wrote, only Real Madrid can find minor faults in a 6-0 win.
are you kidding me? what make this barca great is the way they shows their efficiency over any teams they play,it not only make you better but also make you a better big game performer too.This "step up your game when big match comes" argument is retarded,we already have players whose decision making is very bad in Di maria,Benz and to a extend Ronaldo too.Do you believe they will become super efficient all of a sudden when they play a "Big game"? I beg to disagree and recent perfomance against Barca says other wise too.We need to train it in normal matches too,we cant just play one mode of game against Normal teams and all of a sudden play a super efficient game against much tougher oppositins.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:40 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Zealous wrote:I agree with sport, both Benzema and Higuain seemed to drift to allow Ronaldo some space.

While I'm OK with Ronaldo being our go to guy, I still feel that Benzema and Higuain deserve more service when they play off the opposing CB's shoulders.

I thought i noticed it with Benz, but he used to drift in the past; so i thought it was maybe old bad habits. But then i saw Pipita do it and i was convinced... Higuain never, ever drifts. They both look like they're trying to feel their way around CR7 as opposed to aggressively making runs.

No point in making runs when you aren't on the receiving end of a pass less than half the time.

Lost count of the number of times Benzema/Higuain called for the ball while playing off the CB's shoulders only to not receive the ball.

I'd pass to Ronaldo most of the time as well but we still need to give the number 9 some service otherwise there is no point.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:02 pm

Real Madrid fans are perfectionist. compare Real Madrid to any European big teams except Barcelona and you'll see how much we are better than them.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:07 pm

El Pipita wrote:

Real Madrid fans are perfectionist. compare Real Madrid to any European big teams except Barcelona and you'll see how much we are better than them.
Of course yes ,only because our title rival is better and perfect than us,its normal for us to be perfectionists for the sake of improvements in the game.Its not like i was disappointed with the game but Decision making and efficiency will not come straightly when we play a big game,we need to start training it in every matches.should i remember you what happened in first leg of copa? Efficient football need training,stepping up mentally is not the cure.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:10 am

Cant be bothered to make a new thread

Real Madrid C play today so they are free on saturday.....let most players rest and plug the wholes with Madrid C players hmm

judging by the latest training (there are two left) nobody is injured and DiMaria didn't need to go to training

Iker
Albilol-Derik-Pepe-Cacktrao
Jose Rodriguez-Essien
Callegoat-Kaka-Ronaldo
Higuain

subs Benzema for Higuain, Morata for Ronaldo and a youth teamer for anyone else preferably Jese
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4