lszanto
Lex
Guiltybystander
izzy
sagnik92
The BoyWonder
14 posters

Go down

this forum is boring...let me tell u why Empty this forum is boring...let me tell u why

Post by The BoyWonder Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:46 am

kids...there are lousy comparisons, and there are posters who don't know shit but just starting watching football when barca started dominated. they didn't even watch barca when ronaldinho was, most of these ''fans'' started watching the game post 2008. filled with silly childish opinions, of course not everyone on this placem, but most i have encountered makes me really cringe my face.

and another thing is if you try to discuss something ugly about barca, you get strictly banned from the place. if u say Barca are the real ANTI-footballers, then u get banned. This is North Korea of the Internet.

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

this forum is boring...let me tell u why Empty Re: this forum is boring...let me tell u why

Post by sagnik92 Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:48 am

oh really .the way i see it this forum disturbs us barca fans much more than you haters.

sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

this forum is boring...let me tell u why Empty Re: this forum is boring...let me tell u why

Post by izzy Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:50 am

Redcafe is just a few clicks away.

See ya.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:00 am

Lol, North Korea of the internet. That made me lol.

No, but blinded, uninformed fans who will not consider any other opinion piss me off badly, whatever club they support.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:11 am

sagnik92 wrote:this forum disturbs us barca fans much more than you haters.
Somehow, i doubt that very much
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:16 am

The BoyWonder wrote:kids...there are lousy comparisons, and there are posters who don't know shit but just starting watching football when barca started dominated. they didn't even watch barca when ronaldinho was, most of these ''fans'' started watching the game post 2008. filled with silly childish opinions, of course not everyone on this placem, but most i have encountered makes me really cringe my face.

and another thing is if you try to discuss something ugly about barca, you get strictly banned from the place. if u say Barca are the real ANTI-footballers, then u get banned. This is North Korea of the Internet.

You call everybody kids but you yourself cannot even type out a proper formed sentence? Congrats! If you don't like it just leave...
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:20 am

you know what i do when i'm bored of the forum?

i do stuff other than be on the forum

works pretty well...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:22 am

It's true that most Barcelona fans nowadays are new fans who have no links to Barcelona and who just joined their bandwagon because they are the team who wins the most in the worl currently.

But I have not noticed that the freedom of speech was restricted here. On the old forum a moderator fan of Barcelona threatened me in PM because I opened a thread criticizing Barcelona and the referee. My topic was right so he could do nothing more than express his frustration in PMs. But here when I rightfully criticized Barcelona, I was not criticized and actually got some +1.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:23 am

Lex wrote:

this forum is boring...let me tell u why 9601807
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:27 am

I love your avatar Ali. Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:32 am

Lex wrote:

...why do you doubt this? Barca fans pretty much don't bother with the general section anymore because of how f**ing annoying it is.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:38 am

BarcaKizz wrote:
Lex wrote:

...why do you doubt this? Barca fans pretty much don't bother with the general section anymore because of how f**ing annoying it is.
We all avoid Lionel Messi like the plague!

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:43 am

Senor Penguin wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:
Lex wrote:

We all avoid Lionel Messi like the plague!

ahhh thats so true
shame that he gives most of the barca section a bad name cause some people like the franchise arent half-wit bandwagoners
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:59 am

@OP
If you want to hangout with old men then google lemonparty.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down