Great Leader Sprucenuce
juve_gigi
aaron792
elm_baraja_shaman
DeviAngel
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

‘Juve agree Giaccherini terms’  - Page 2 Empty Re: ‘Juve agree Giaccherini terms’

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:37 pm

vanharouva wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
elmystique wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:WOW, we paid 4.5m (includung Martinez's salary) for 50% of a player who was playing in Serie C1 only two years ago? And then we sign him to a FOUR year contract? And to boot we give them Martinez for FREE when we paid 12m for him last year??

And Milan just got Aquilani, a national team player, for 6m TOTAL??

I think I'm gonna get extremely drunk this weekend before I watch the game, because it looks like the management of our team is also drinking heavily this week before the opener...

and u get NEGGED, what a sad crisis of a forum we have here.....

people cannot even express their feelings anymore without getting criticized, sidelined or negged.... Surprised

Yes, that is funny Kwame. Maybe the person that neg repped me can actually debte me instead and make an argument that counters my argument on this transfer. I am patiently waiting for you to make your argument.

We sold half of Giovinco for 3.2m, we purchased half of Giaccherini for 3m plus we are paying Martinez's salary of 1.5m, so it is 4.5m total. We paid 12m for Martinez last year to be a starter and got rid of Giovinco and Diego in the process, but now only one year later Martinez is so bad that we have to give him away for free and pay his salary to boot.

If this is not mismanagement of the absolute worst kind I do not know what is. Please, I would like a logical and sensible debte on this, I am ready and waiting for it. Please someone, anyone, no Marotta bashing just a deabte please.

Also, Galliani got Aquilani for 6m, we needed to pay 12m. Why?? Please anyone have a logical answer for that? I don't so I am waiting for one...

I havent got time for a debate. But i would like to ask you if you also spent this much time praising Marotta for the good deals he has made? Matri, Quagliarella, Ziegler, Vidal, Pirlo, Lichtsteiner, Krasic, Vucinic.

No?

Those who think transfermarkets can be conducted without mistakes have no clue what they are talking about. Just google "Moggi transfer mistakes" for reference. He is considered a guru by many supporters. Yet its easy to create a list of at least 15 horrible transfers he made that cost us money.

I do however understand that complaining in a forum is somekind of a "release" for many of you. So i strongly recommend you continue doing so if it serves a purpose for yourself.

I myself take comfort from the fact that i can see the bigger picture. Thats why debating is pointless really. Since for some here its all about "the release". Its not about taking in information.

thanks for the urge to delve in and "insult"..... exactly the pt. of the whole forum wipe-out..... rearing its head again thanks to the roots....like ...

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

‘Juve agree Giaccherini terms’  - Page 2 Empty Re: ‘Juve agree Giaccherini terms’

Post by Rossonero23 Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:49 pm

I've never seen so many Giaccherini threads in one forum. :coffee:
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:16 pm

juve_gigi wrote:WOW, we paid 4.5m (includung Martinez's salary) for 50% of a player who was playing in Serie C1 only two years ago? And then we sign him to a FOUR year contract? And to boot we give them Martinez for FREE when we paid 12m for him last year??

I think I'm gonna get extremely drunk this weekend before I watch the game, because it looks like the management of our team is also drinking heavily this week before the opener...

+1 !

What a rip, when we sent Giovinco to Parma, the loan was free! The 50% only costed 3.5m! But that is Giovinco! I still don't understand why were adding Martinez, it better be loan with no buyout clause... as we need him for future swaps deals ! YES WHY 4 YEARS...? Sure he's 26... But what has he proven to get 4 years lol...?

I can't believe, we couldn't go spend 6m on Aquilani, I knew I was right when I said we could've... No Poli, No Aquilani, No vice. Milan get the better deal, and a younger version of Pirlo. Just great.

juve_gigi wrote:
elmystique wrote:hmmm. what happens to Pepe?..... with another Pepe incoming :coffee:

I think Pepe is lonely on the bench so he needed some company...

Lonely, could be, but there goes more money on useless depth... meh

Juventude wrote:I don't like this transfer, but I do like that it's 50% ownership. If Giaccherini works out for us, it could go to a blind auction for the other 50% and we could get the other half for less than 3 million. Or, we could get some of our money back if Cesena wants him back.

Fine, I do like the 50% ownership, but a loan with a buyout clause would of been better, and free loan... at that.

DeviAngel wrote:really I don't know why I bother .... go ahead start asking marotta to be sacked ...tell he sucks and such tgins ...

Nobody, well I'm not saying Marotta sucks here. I'm trying to figure out the logic and I've been posting it for a few days. As for the others, I don't think this only implies to Marotta in general...

Yes, that is exactly what I just said 3m PLUS 1.5m for Martinez's salary, that is 4.5m total that we paid for his transfer, plus we threw in Martinez as a freebie when we paid 12m for him just last year.

And so Liverpool asked us for 12m for Aquilani, but Galliani can walk into their office and get him for 6m??

ok than it was missunderstanding .... On for the record GIO DIDN'T WANT TO COMEBACK T JUVE ...so stop with him ppls pls ...

Well once again, we can't really blame him for not coming back... But then again Conte can always convince him as he did want him in the past...

juve_gigi wrote:
elmystique wrote:what improvement is Marotta making for Juve,
fine people argue that he is cleaning Secco's mess, blah blah blah,

but what is he doing to his own mess, he is adding more and more each day,

and do you realize, that Marotta has a 2yr contract with us, and non-performance this season will result in his sack....

do any of you even care that another GM will be brought in to clean Marotta's mess?

Martinez gone, replaced by Giaccherini. Aquilani gone, replaced by Pirlo. Motta actually re-signed, don't know why. Traore gone, replaced by Ziegler. Bonucci looks to be on the way out, replaced by who knows.

Yes, Marotta is spending time cleaning up his own mess from last year.

Perfectly said, however some he had no choice to get... Hopefully he can fix this... I'm still trying to understand the logic behind all of this.

Rossonero23 wrote:I've never seen so many Giaccherini threads in one forum. :coffee:

Well you sure aren't new here, as you seem to like trolling here and there. Welcome to our section as this shouldn't be a surprised when it comes to players.

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:26 pm

elmystique wrote:
vanharouva wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
elmystique wrote:

and u get NEGGED, what a sad crisis of a forum we have here.....

people cannot even express their feelings anymore without getting criticized, sidelined or negged.... Surprised

Yes, that is funny Kwame. Maybe the person that neg repped me can actually debte me instead and make an argument that counters my argument on this transfer. I am patiently waiting for you to make your argument.

We sold half of Giovinco for 3.2m, we purchased half of Giaccherini for 3m plus we are paying Martinez's salary of 1.5m, so it is 4.5m total. We paid 12m for Martinez last year to be a starter and got rid of Giovinco and Diego in the process, but now only one year later Martinez is so bad that we have to give him away for free and pay his salary to boot.

If this is not mismanagement of the absolute worst kind I do not know what is. Please, I would like a logical and sensible debte on this, I am ready and waiting for it. Please someone, anyone, no Marotta bashing just a deabte please.

Also, Galliani got Aquilani for 6m, we needed to pay 12m. Why?? Please anyone have a logical answer for that? I don't so I am waiting for one...

I havent got time for a debate. But i would like to ask you if you also spent this much time praising Marotta for the good deals he has made? Matri, Quagliarella, Ziegler, Vidal, Pirlo, Lichtsteiner, Krasic, Vucinic.

No?

Those who think transfermarkets can be conducted without mistakes have no clue what they are talking about. Just google "Moggi transfer mistakes" for reference. He is considered a guru by many supporters. Yet its easy to create a list of at least 15 horrible transfers he made that cost us money.

I do however understand that complaining in a forum is somekind of a "release" for many of you. So i strongly recommend you continue doing so if it serves a purpose for yourself.

I myself take comfort from the fact that i can see the bigger picture. Thats why debating is pointless really. Since for some here its all about "the release". Its not about taking in information.

thanks for the urge to delve in and "insult"..... exactly the pt. of the whole forum wipe-out..... rearing its head again thanks to the roots....like ...

I can honestly tell you that i fail to see how i insulted anyone here. What i said was completely honest and came from my heart. An insult is usually a comment made with the purpose of insulting another person. Clearly this was not my idea. I simply tried to get people to open their eyes. Because sometimes reading here is like being in a glass house with blind people thowing rocks.

Example:
You said "what happens to Pepe?..... with another Pepe incoming"

But what you fail to realise, when throwing your rocks in that glass house, is that compared to Pepe, Giaccherini is clearly the better choice for Contes tactics.

He is also a typical italian late bloomer and can take further steps to improve his quality under Conte.
vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Van, as much as I understand, I got to disagree. If anything, though I hate Pepe more and we all know why, Pepe is the player who fits more than Giaccherini as Pepe can do more tactically... Think about it... Sure you bring Giaccherini to LW for example right? Well you got your 'Top LW' + Pasquato + Vucinic and Pepe. Where does he fit on the left? Sure he can take Vucinic's place, but still there are enough in which we Dont need him... For SS fine... You got Vucinic, Quag, Del Piero... Giaccherini... It's like... seriously? I know he's here for depth, but c'mon... we are spending 3m on a mediocore players, coming from a low class club, I can care less if he's growing as a player, we don't need growing players(if they come from other clubs, depending on Potential... Guys like Poli is an exception of course). The point is, we don't need him, were wasting our 12m deal with Martinez and signing a guy for four years for no reason. Pino said it best... Another player for Pepe to sit on the bench...

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:12 am

juve_gigi is telling it like it is. but i have to have my say in this.
Milan bought them at 6m because its late in the transfer session and Liverpool want to sell him, period. Juventus didnt buy him because the management didnt want him, although i dont think they could have gotten a deal as sweet as milan. I mean a free loan year and 6 m? damn.

And i understand his frustration, while marotta has done some good transfers in buying and selling players, i just dont think we have done it a+.

and its true, this is marotta's make it or break it year. This team has to AT LEAST reach 4th place for him to save the job.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:51 am

djfawnz wrote:juve_gigi is telling it like it is.

Bah, pretty much Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2