Lazio farewell, Zarate does not answer the call for the match against Rabotnicki. Arsenal and Inter in wait?

+2
Vibe
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Lazio farewell, Zarate does not answer the call for the match against Rabotnicki. Arsenal and Inter in wait?  Empty Lazio farewell, Zarate does not answer the call for the match against Rabotnicki. Arsenal and Inter in wait?

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:47 am

Credits to the marriage between Lazio and Zarate. The Argentine, followed with great interest from Inter Milan and Arsenal, looking for a playmaker to replace Nasri has not responded to the invitation of coach Edy Reja in view of the return match against Rabotnicki. A behavior that has infuriated the coach who, during the press conference today, has shot to zero on the player, accused of being too little cross and delight. "The qualities we are - he explained - but as each and must constantly grow, both in races during training. Some times he has great desire, others less so. At pick-up also occurred with 5 kilograms more than its weight and I have to take account of this fact. I'm tired of covering everyone and always be the 'only criticism to come. Enough is enough. "
Already during the first leg Zarate had not taken the field. "It 'was the player to pull out because, as I'm concerned, he is in the UEFA list. It was not the first time that behaves in this way and then I think his intention is to go away. This, perhaps, to avoid jeopardizing his eventual departure. For me, I say that I do not have with anyone and all the players are all equal. "
==========

We were after him to not so long ago ..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Lazio farewell, Zarate does not answer the call for the match against Rabotnicki. Arsenal and Inter in wait?  Empty Re: Lazio farewell, Zarate does not answer the call for the match against Rabotnicki. Arsenal and Inter in wait?

Post by Vibe Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:56 am

Understandable,Reja should not call him up when he knows the player is negotiating with other clubs,especially since the player-club relationship collapsed a while ago...I would have done the same thing,the club is perhaps more important but you gotta look out for yourself too sometimes.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Lazio farewell, Zarate does not answer the call for the match against Rabotnicki. Arsenal and Inter in wait?  Empty Re: Lazio farewell, Zarate does not answer the call for the match against Rabotnicki. Arsenal and Inter in wait?

Post by Luca Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:01 pm

He will be a great pick up for either Arsenal or Inter.
Class player when he wants to be.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:47 pm

Hopefully, it's for Arsenal and not Inter. Arsenal is badly in need of a player like him.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by cool_wirya Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:02 pm

why not us , i would like his here
cool_wirya
cool_wirya
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:33 pm

I dont want him in competent team like Inter.Maybe in Arsenal or other non italian team
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down