kiranr
Mr Nick09
izzy
Harmonica
Berbaflop
Vibe
14 posters

Go down

Mourinho took a step down going to Real Madrid Empty Mourinho took a step down going to Real Madrid

Post by Vibe Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:15 am

He will never build such a group of champions as he had at Inter,not because they lack talent but because they're weak.Team spirit will never be like the one of Inter with the likes of Cristiano in the team,winning mentality will never be like the one at Inter with the likes of Ozil,Higuain,Benzema...Sorry to say RM fans,but to a Mourinho like team Pandev is a better player than Cristiano.

He traded a group of men for a group of children...

Last edited by VibeTribe on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Mourinho took a step down going to Real Madrid Empty Re: Mourinho took a step down going to Real Madrid

Post by Berbaflop Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:19 am

Pandev is a work horse while CR9 is building own glory by playing selfishly and scoring cheap goals as much as he can against weak teams.
Berbaflop
Berbaflop
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Mourinho took a step down going to Real Madrid Empty Re: Mourinho took a step down going to Real Madrid

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:19 am

your parents took several steps down when you were born. What's your point exactly?

Last edited by sportsczy on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:20 am

Inter would have never won Barca without the help of the volcano.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:22 am

sportsczy wrote:I your parents took several steps down when you were born. What's your point exactly?

Too far man. Too far.

Anyway, I think Wiggles has made a thread like this before.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:23 am

sportsczy wrote:I your parents took several steps down when you were born. What's your point exactly?

he is just trolling bro, take it easy

vibe is sexually frustrated because ronaldo has different lovers

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:23 am

Mourinho knew he could not suck any more life from a group of 30+ players. He did the smart thing and left. Probably sucked out their spirit as well!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:24 am

Disgusting...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:42 am

Lol @ Ozil, Benz and Higuain.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:42 am

Mourinho took a step down going to Real Madrid HATERS
This way please more like a huge step up.
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:46 am

sportsczy wrote:your parents took several steps down when you were born. What's your point exactly?

dude arent you like 40 years old or something??

and i only see you making these kind of hurtful posts, dont you think its time you grow up?
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:49 am

sportsczy wrote:your parents took several steps down when you were born. What's your point exactly?

25% ban of this plz :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:50 am

Mourinho took a step down going to Real Madrid Funny_Pictures_36518
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:50 am

CroInter wrote:

25% ban of this plz :coffee:

Your signature is Fraking awesome..#just saying
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:51 am

spanky489 wrote:

dude arent you like 40 years old or something??

and i only see you making these kind of hurtful posts, dont you think its time you grow up?
He's Mourinho.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:52 am

This thread reeks of a butt hurt Inter fan.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:58 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:This thread reeks of a butt hurt Inter fan.

Butt hurt from what?My team beat the team that keeps beating yours,and we were actually more successful than Real last year...The year we were falling apart.

This thread reeks to me of a bunch of butt hurt Real Madrid fans,who rather go personal than provide counter arguments.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:03 pm

VibeTribe wrote:

Butt hurt from what?My team beat the team that keeps beating yours,and we were actually more successful than Real last year...The year we were falling apart.

This thread reeks to me of a bunch of butt hurt Real Madrid fans,who rather go personal than provide counter arguments.

Butt hurt from Inter not winning anything last year and probably not anything this year too.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:05 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:

Butt hurt from Inter not winning anything last year and probably not anything this year too.

Inter won more than Real last year Mourinho took a step down going to Real Madrid Facepalm
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:07 pm

jiopsi wrote:Inter would have never won Barca without the help of the volcano.

Sure, and Barca would have lost 0-2 without the help of the ref in the second game. So, keep believing the volcano myth idiot.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:07 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:

They won Coppa Italia, the Italian supercup and Fifa Club World Cup ....

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:07 pm

How did Inter win more than Real Madrid last year? I'm curious since we went to CL Final, finished 2nd in La Liga and won the CDR. Supercups and club world cup count for nothing... they're a representation of the previous year more than the current year.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:09 pm

ok ..... I left it open with hope that no insults and trolling will happen but ....

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum