youngsters dese days are way overrated and overpriced

4 posters

Go down

youngsters dese days are way overrated and overpriced Empty youngsters dese days are way overrated and overpriced

Post by joenamati Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:34 am

this reason they fail so miserably, i like the old times when young talents were shipped to small teams before making move to big teams as world beaters, then again the youngsters of today are no where near the youngsters of say 10-20-30 years ago....

we hear of newmar like he is second coming of jesus and we hear of all these nobodies who has pricetags of 40+ million euro...it really is bad today coz these clubs want to pay anything for anyone who has hype, so yeah the football is fuckk up dese days unfortunatly....

joenamati
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

youngsters dese days are way overrated and overpriced Empty Re: youngsters dese days are way overrated and overpriced

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:45 am

I agree to an extent. I think the biggest problem is that people are ready to call them "The next _____."

Krasic = Nedved.
Messi = Maradona.
Chicharito = Hugo Sanchez.
Neymar = Pele.
Santon = Maldini.
Piazon = Kaka.

I feel like it is disrespectful to the legends, but it also screws up the mentality of the youngsters by either making them cocky and arrogant, or having them fail due to not living up to their name.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

youngsters dese days are way overrated and overpriced Empty Re: youngsters dese days are way overrated and overpriced

Post by Ganso Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:46 am

neymar is not worth 40M,no one thinks like that,not even santos
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:56 am

Youngsters are more expensive nowadays partly because clubs have realized signing them at an early age is good business.

If you sign Neymar today for €40m, you can keep him for 5 years and still sell him on for big bucks.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down