World's most overrated/overpriced player to eventually end up in...

+5
milanfan7
S
the xcx
free_cat
The BoyWonder
9 posters

Go down

World's most overrated/overpriced player to eventually end up in... Empty World's most overrated/overpriced player to eventually end up in...

Post by The BoyWonder Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:39 pm

Javier Pastore is wanted by Napoli as they have showed an interest in holding talks to sign him, according to Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini.

"Napoli have asked for Pastore," Zamparini is quoted as saying by Il Corriere dello Sport.

Pastore, 22, has been linked with a selection of top clubs around Europe. Barcelona, AC Milan, Roma, Chelsea, Inter and Real Madrid, among others.

And Zamparini's latest revelation comes just three days after he said Real Madrid and Malaga appeared favourites to land the South American playmaker.

"I don't know if Napoli still want Pastore, but around 20 days ago president Aurelio De Laurentiis asked me about him," Zamparini said.

"I will meet with Pastore's agent [Marcelo Simonian] tomorrow and I will speak with him.

"I believe Napoli's interest in him is concrete because if they lose one of their players [Ezequiel Lavezzi and Marek Hamsik] then they would need to replace them."

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

World's most overrated/overpriced player to eventually end up in... Empty Re: World's most overrated/overpriced player to eventually end up in...

Post by free_cat Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:56 pm

Ah, I thought you meant frank Ribery, but happily he is not overated anymore.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

World's most overrated/overpriced player to eventually end up in... Empty Re: World's most overrated/overpriced player to eventually end up in...

Post by the xcx Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:01 pm

free_cat wrote:Ah, I thought you meant frank Ribery, but happily he is not overated anymore.
Ribery is overrated? What world are you living on?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:08 pm

Would be one hell of a transfer if it happened..but it would also mean that hamsik would most likely be sold..mr.x could well be hamsik u know.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:34 pm

The xcx wrote:
free_cat wrote:Ah, I thought you meant frank Ribery, but happily he is not overated anymore.

He is not now, that everyone has realised he is just a good extremely injury prone winger.
But he was once the most overated int he world (2008).
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:42 pm

You mean second most over rated.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Milanfan7 wrote: You mean second most over rated.

who is the most over-rated?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:25 pm

ali8775 wrote:

obviously Zlatan

/troll
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:44 pm

ali8775 wrote:

Fabregas.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:06 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

Fabregas.

World's most overrated/overpriced player to eventually end up in... Blank-Facepalm
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:31 pm

Just says Napoli inquired about him 20 days ago, no biggie. I'm sure a good amount of clubs have atleast inquired about him
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:34 pm

free_cat wrote:
The xcx wrote:

He is not now, that everyone has realised he is just a good extremely injury prone winger.
But he was once the most overated int he world (2008).

Hmmm... so the bundesliga player of the year in 2008 was overrated. okie dokie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:26 am

Milanfan7 wrote: Fabregas.
Wait a second, that's not how you spell Zlatan confused
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down