The Madrid One
Ganso
McAgger
xabi
EarlyPrototype
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ganso, "My dream is to play for Real Madrid" - Page 2 Empty Re: Ganso, "My dream is to play for Real Madrid"

Post by Ganso Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:05 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:About a year ago, Milan were heavily, heavily linked with Ganso and were on the verge of signing him. Then Ganso revealed talks with Leonardo and then revealed HEAPS of other clubs and leagues he wants to play at. And then he said he wants Milan.

Ganso is just trying to get as many clubs attention as possible, so when he leaves Santos, It won't be just Milan waiting for him...Which is pretty frakking annoying.
Leonardo called him like once or twice,and both of them said it had nothing to do with a transfer.

Santos and his manager both said no clubs even inquired about him,so saying that we were on the verge of signing him is exaggerating.The only thing that happened was galliani saying he was a possibility...

could you give me reliable links of "heaps" of other teams interested in him?

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Ganso, "My dream is to play for Real Madrid" - Page 2 Empty Re: Ganso, "My dream is to play for Real Madrid"

Post by I-no Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:13 am

no new players, more than enough already.........
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:00 am

This is Marca , the same newspaper making outrageous claims about Neymar and Real Madrid. Who takes this shit seriously? It's worse than goal.com.

Ganso's dream is to play for AC Milan. Of course, he probably wouldn't refuse an offer from Real Madrid, but I think he's just more into the Italians. He's got good taste.

P.S. There have been no official offers for Ganso as of yet.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:14 am

Ganso wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:About a year ago, Milan were heavily, heavily linked with Ganso and were on the verge of signing him. Then Ganso revealed talks with Leonardo and then revealed HEAPS of other clubs and leagues he wants to play at. And then he said he wants Milan.

Ganso is just trying to get as many clubs attention as possible, so when he leaves Santos, It won't be just Milan waiting for him...Which is pretty frakking annoying.
Leonardo called him like once or twice,and both of them said it had nothing to do with a transfer.

Santos and his manager both said no clubs even inquired about him,so saying that we were on the verge of signing him is exaggerating.The only thing that happened was galliani saying he was a possibility...

could you give me reliable links of "heaps" of other teams interested in him?

Leonardo. Milan's former transfer consultant and Brazilian expert had no intentions whatsoever of bringing Ganso to Inter?
....c'mon

So Braida's countless trips to Santos to meet with their staff was just us looking at a "possibility".
We were close to signing him. Then he got injured. Then we backed off. You don't need to follow Brazilian football closely to know that.

Did you not hear him being linked to Chelsea? and Madrid? and Barcelona? and.... of course...Inter!
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:51 am

Marca is the spanish equivalent of the daily mail and the other english tabloids, you shouldn't really take every article seriously. They have been pushing for Neymar to Madrid all summer, expect a lot more articles through the winter too.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Super_Floren Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:57 pm

Sorry, Ganso, my dream is a foursome with 3 blondes, but I doubt this dream will become true without pay, dreams are only dreams, and you're too slow to play for us.
Super_Floren
Super_Floren
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:00 pm

Super_Floren wrote:Sorry, Ganso, my dream is a foursome with 3 blondes, but I doubt this dream will become true without pay, dreams are only dreams, and you're too slow to play for us.

lol you must looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Marca. drunken
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:02 pm

marca sports is usually good. they had a sit down interview with him, just like they did with neymar last week, so it's probably true, nothing wrong with what he says.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:52 pm

sorry, but not really...
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:08 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:Isnt Ganso slower than kaka?
He wudnt fit us imo.

Kaka' broke all the records at Milanello for short distance sprints. Being slower than Kaka' doesn't mean all that much really. Sure he has just come back from injuries, but to make statements like this that indicate he has always been slow is just unfair...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:36 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
He wudnt fit us imo.

Kaka' broke all the records at Milanello for short distance sprints. Being slower than Kaka' doesn't mean all that much really. Sure he has just come back from injuries, but to make statements like this that indicate he has always been slow is just unfair...

That just means Milan never had any fast players :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:57 pm

CroInter wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:
He wudnt fit us imo.

That just means Milan never had any fast players :coffee:

Not every club can have Pandev's...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2