Bruno Alves: "I'd like to go to Juventus"

3 posters

Go down

Bruno Alves: "I'd like to go to Juventus"  Empty Bruno Alves: "I'd like to go to Juventus"

Post by DeviAngel Tue 9 Aug - 21:37:34

Continue the search for a central defender of Juventus. Up to now there is still uncertainty about who will be the chosen one, but certainly there is only the identikit of the ideal lawyer for Conte and Marotta: age between 29-31, and especially good international experience. The three main candidates are Diego Lugano (30) of Fenerbahce, Alex (29) Chelsea and Bruno Alves (29) Zenit St. Petersburg. The latter, interviewed by Sky Sports, spends word honey for Juventus, and not a little like announcing a possible transfer to the Old Lady: "If I go to another team, I would do it just before going out of my . I'll talk to my agent Jorge Mendes. Juventus? Of course I would love, is one of the best clubs in the world but I know nothing. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Bruno Alves: "I'd like to go to Juventus"  Empty Re: Bruno Alves: "I'd like to go to Juventus"

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue 9 Aug - 22:31:43

Bruno Alves ? Marotta bring this guy here and your job for this summer is over !
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Bruno Alves: "I'd like to go to Juventus"  Empty Re: Bruno Alves: "I'd like to go to Juventus"

Post by MMM Tue 9 Aug - 23:03:41

They are all old and have 2-3 years max.all in all I prefer lugano as he's a cheaper option
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum