Ogbonna has Plan A

3 posters

Go down

Ogbonna has Plan A Empty Ogbonna has Plan A

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:47 pm

Angelo Ogbonna’s future at Torino is in doubt after his agent admitted that he has dreams of playing top-level football.

The youngster is one of the club’s most prized assets and even won a call-up to Cesare Prandelli’s Italian national squad last term.

Toro are understood to have rejected a €12m bid from an unnamed English club earlier this summer, while outfits such as Napoli, Juventus and Benfica have shown an interest.

Although the defender’s representative insisted that the player is committed to Toro, the prospect of Second Division football was not ideal.

“Ogbonna, a player who grew up in the club’s youth system, strongly believes in the Torino project,” Giovanni Branchini noted.

“Torino are not a club to be doubted, especially at the beginning of a season in which they are constructing an interesting side led by a good Coach.

“The problem is that the player has ambitions and aspirations. He’s about to play in Serie B for the third season, but he wants to play in Serie A or even abroad.

“But this ambition is by no means a negative stance towards Torino.”

Torino President Urbano Cairo has claimed that he intends to keep the stopper for 2011-12. “He’s never asked me to be sold,” he noted.

Back to top Go down

Ogbonna has Plan A Empty Re: Ogbonna has Plan A

Post by salmano9 Fri May 01, 2015 3:07 am

Guys, remember when we used to hype Ogbonna? I think that he is quite overrated... He is not what we all thought he would be, a vice-Chiellini for the future. He is very bulky and slower than we expected, and most of us want him out now with a lower price than the 15m we paid for him.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri May 01, 2015 10:55 am

Well he was overhyped but I havent thrown the towel for him. He is a decent player to be a Serie A sub. I think for CB Chiello, BonBon Barza, Caceres and Ogbonna are enough for next year
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 01, 2015 10:53 pm

He needs decent and consistent playing time and not in Bonucci's position but in Chiello's position. He is almost identical to him.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down