Mr Nick09
Chad
shaven
46 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Jesé Rodríguez - The Future - Page 9 Empty Re: Jesé Rodríguez - The Future

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:54 am

Could you tell me where that is Crimson? Doesn't seem there is an article 202. Is it FIFA regs or perhaps UEFA?

https://www.google.fr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwipwcjqzrnOAhWE8RQKHUEjDCAQFgglMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.uefa.org%2FMultimediaFiles%2FDownload%2FTech%2Fuefaorg%2FGeneral%2F02%2F26%2F77%2F91%2F2267791_DOWNLOAD.pdf&usg=AFQjCNFUq5j0GdadYMPXozSdTGJ9lZlvJQ&sig2=eMsE590SQ3XrdlYscV1KHQ

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:55 am

sportsczy wrote:That didn't stop us from including them for Morata, Carvajal and Odegaard (he's headed to West Ham with a buyback apparently or on loan).  That rule may exist... but it is not at all enforced.  Chelsea has 100 players either on loan or sold with a buyback.

I think FFP must have been thrown out the window because none of its regulation are discussed or, frankly, enforced.  Seems like it's gone from being mandates to suggestions.

French Football Professionnel....... as in France it's not allowed never has been....

Edit: http://www.lfp.fr/reglements/reglements/2015_2016/reglement_integral.pdf - Article 202

Edit 2: Lots of rumours on Spanish radio as well that there was disharmony between Madrid and Jese for not focusing solely on his football and pursuing his music interests
Crimson
Crimson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:59 am

In France... gotcha.  Yeah.  That's what I kept screaming about.  France is the one league where you can't buy players back.  In fact, I don't think you can exclude your loanees from playing against you too.

In any case, Jese is gone.  Wish him the best.  Hopefully he explodes...  because buyback clause or not, if Madrid really want him back, Jese will force the move somehow imo.  However, I don't think he cares at this point.  Just wants to play, which is why he chose PSG.  They need a second striker next to Cavani...  if not a primary one given how crap Cavani has been lately.

Competing against Cavani should scare anyone today. He's really been awful and seems to completely have lost confidence.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:01 am

sportsczy wrote:In France... gotcha.  Yeah.  That's what I kept screaming about.  France is the one league where you can't buy players back.  In fact, I don't think you can exclude your loanees from playing against you too.

In any case, Jese is gone.  Wish him the best.  Hopefully he explodes...  because buyback clause or not, if Madrid really want him back, Jese will force the move somehow imo.  However, I don't think he cares at this point.  Just wants to play, which is why he chose PSG.  They need a second striker next to Cavani...  if not a primary one given how crap Cavani has been lately.

Competing against Cavani should scare anyone today. He's really been awful and seems to completely have lost confidence.

He has the talent to succeed I agree, but he is def heading into the Balotelli realm and will need to do a lot of work to reach the potential so many saw in him.
Crimson
Crimson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:06 am

I have hope. ACL injuries take time... sometimes a couple of years. I want to see if he has that explosion back. Will know pretty quickly, although beating Ligue 1 defenders isn't all the difficult these days. EPL has decimated the talent there. Other than PSG, Lyon and Monaco, the talent is crap. And even Lyon and Monaco are counting on kids to play big, which they all never do.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:14 am

sportsczy wrote:I have hope. ACL injuries take time... sometimes a couple of years. I want to see if he has that explosion back. Will know pretty quickly, although beating Ligue 1 defenders isn't all the difficult these days. EPL has decimated the talent there. Other than PSG, Lyon and Monaco, the talent is crap. And even Lyon and Monaco are counting on kids to play big, which they all never do.

It's why PSG will struggle in the UCL no matter what imo, the step up in competition in the kos of the UCL is such a big jump from Ligue 1, same reason English clubs are struggling atm because their league is so terrible in terms of quality.
Crimson
Crimson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:39 am

@crimson, that's exactly what i and @chad pointed out in the post. buy backs not allowed in france (which i didn't know of until this jese deal) was the main point of the post. as far as fifa goes, not sure where u got that info from with regards fifa, but madrid (and a host of other clubs) have been installing buy back clauses on players for as long as i can remember. not to mention all the examples @sportsczy listed out
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:44 am

he meant the LFP rules tito... french league rules, not fifa. he clarified as I asked him the same question.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:52 am

i'm not sure about the balotelli reference....balotelli was an idiot. jese's hardly as controversial. this is about pride for jese, he's young and has a career in front of him, you cannot blame him for at this stage wanting to play and get minutes. he's fourth choice here ; isco morata lucas and maybe even james are all ahead of him on the totem pole. nobody with pride at his age wants to be fourth choice, no matter how big the club is. i remember when ancelotti wanted to bring him on when the game was already 3 minutes into added time, and at that point he wasn't even that low on the totem pole. makes a lot of sense that he wants to get a fresh start....you can't get mad at a player for that
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:13 pm

titosantill wrote:i'm not sure about the balotelli reference....balotelli was an idiot. jese's hardly as controversial. this is about pride for jese, he's young and has a career in front of him, you cannot blame him for at this stage wanting to play and get minutes. he's fourth choice here ; isco morata lucas and maybe even james are all ahead of him on the totem pole. nobody with pride at his age wants to be fourth choice, no matter how big the club is. i remember when ancelotti wanted to bring him on when the game was already 3 minutes into added time, and at that point he wasn't even that low on the totem pole. makes a lot of sense that he wants to get a fresh start....you can't get mad at a player for that

Well depends if he wants to be a football star more or a music one lol
Crimson
Crimson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:24 pm

oh lol, i forgot, he raps. i'm not against athletes getting into music, entertainment or some pass time here and there. as long as they know what comes first. balotelli's pass time was being an idiot, and that's too expensive a pass time to get involved in

shaq did music and movies, and he was a big name in Suriname at some point. he even did a rap song before the 1995 nba finals, detailing how they made it all the way to the finals and how they'd beat the rockets....song never got released
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:45 pm

titosantill wrote:oh lol, i forgot, he raps. i'm not against athletes getting into music, entertainment or some pass time here and there. as long as they know what comes first. balotelli's pass time was being an idiot, and that's too expensive a pass time to get involved in

shaq did music and movies, and he was a big name in Suriname at some point. he even did a rap song before the 1995 nba finals, detailing how they made it all the way to the finals and how they'd beat the rockets....song never got released

Jey M just released his latest music video, you should see it .....lol
Crimson
Crimson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:51 pm

sadly (or not) i'm not into jese's music.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:00 pm

Don't...  I can't even look at Jese after watching 30 secs of that video.  Wtf was that.  Crimson, I hate you.

For those who care not for what they put in their ears, here you go:

https://youtu.be/jm6loGj-gY0
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:11 pm

Pretty badass video. Girls, cars, money, my man jese knows
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:18 pm

Fennec... i'll pretend I never heard you say that.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:44 pm

Well, the thread definitely needs a new name now. Also, Giggity should be deducted about 75% for that statement. JD, as usual, not doing his job -_-
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:48 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:20 pm

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:30 pm

@Thimmy
Nice one, thats a lovely combination.
All his wow moments encapsulated.
I would be following his development.
It would be such a big shame and loss to football if he doesnt reach his potential.
i cant wait till he turns to a monster and we buy him back for whatever amount he would cost.

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:33 pm

F**k Jese has appendicitis and will miss a month...
arghhh!!!
I hope no one steals his position before he comes back
Source:
http://www.espnfc.com/paris-saint-germain/story/2928724/paris-saint-germain-winger-jese-out-for-a-month-with-appendicitis-reports

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:11 pm

News today. PSG have admitted that signing Jese was a mistake. They are looking to send him out on loan to Las Palmas (his home). Seems like things went sour when Jese fumed about being subbed out for Di Maria back in October and has since had very few starter games.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:24 pm

Yup. He went there thinking he was undroppable and Emery has since benched him for good. Wouldn't mind buying him back and loaning him out. He is soo good when his head is screwed on rightly
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:39 pm

the jese pre injury was confident and destined to good things had he continued to play. Jese post injury is just plain arrogant and doesnt have the level to back it up. He went to PSG, flopped and looks to be moving to Las Palmas. He had his chance with us, his time has passed...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:52 pm

i agree with nick, i've never been a fan of bringing back players even when i like them. and once again, yes, this jese is very different from pre-injury jese. there was a reason we let him go, i liked him before the injury, but after the injury the drop was significant......no need to look back, but forward
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:19 pm

Jese started a grand total of 2 games for PSG and 12 bit sub appearances.

His issue is that he wasn't better than any of the people ahead of him in practice.  Ben Arfa is the same way except he's 10x more talented than Jese. So when Ben Arfa can barely get into games, you can imagine the chances Jese had.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next