we dont need another striker - Ronaldo

2 posters

Go down

we dont need another striker - Ronaldo Empty we dont need another striker - Ronaldo

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo has insisted that Real Madrid do not need to sign another striker in the summer transfer window.

Jose Mourinho's side have been linked with a number of forwards this summer, including Santos' Neymar and Manchester City's Emmanuel Adebayor, but Ronaldo is happy with the club's current attacking options.

"We don’t need to sign another forward. I think we should be happy with the line-up as it already is," Ronaldo said during a press conference, according to ESPN.

Real have already secured the services of Jose Callejon from Espanyol to bolster their attack, but Mourinho isn't satisfied with his options up front just yet, despite Ronaldo's comments, and is still hopeful of luring another forward to Santiago Bernabeu.

Madrid initially seemed to prefer Neymar, but they could turn their attention to Adebayor again following Santos president Luis Alvaro Ribeiro's remarks that the club won't sell Neymar.

Adebayor was on loan at Bernabeu for the second half of last season, scoring eight goals in 22 appearances, and has made known his desire to return to the club. Real are believed to be closely monitoring his situation and could make a bid in the region of €14 million for the striker.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

we dont need another striker - Ronaldo Empty Re: we dont need another striker - Ronaldo

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:10 pm

I think it's kind of Ronaldo to say that. Imo he cares about Benzema and higuain, and wouldnt like to see the fighting with another CF.

one more reason why it should be somehow ready to come just to bring depth, someone with no ambition.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

we dont need another striker - Ronaldo Empty Re: we dont need another striker - Ronaldo

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:18 pm

I still expect Ade to get signed honestly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:28 pm

sportsczy wrote:I still expect Ade to get signed honestly.

I do too, realistically, we have been holding on so far to see out the Neymar situation.

Now that things are clearing up, we are likely to make a move in the next couple of weeks, even as early as next week, i expect it to be swift.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:58 pm

He should avoid saying stuff like that, doesnt wanna fight with Mou.

I find it extremely hard to believe that he will ever get into any kind of conflict with Mou, but anyway.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum