sukrut23
McLewis
C.Marchisio #8
maruf063
9 posters

Go down

Marko marin- please make that happen Empty Marko marin- please make that happen

Post by maruf063 Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:47 pm

We are linked with Marko Marin as replacement for Vucinic. To me he is a like for like replacement but a thousand times better than Vucinic. I have seen him playing against Samp last year and he is a class act. Please Please Sabatini, bring Marin to Rome :-(

maruf063
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Marko marin- please make that happen Empty Re: Marko marin- please make that happen

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:45 pm

He cant be better than Vucinic ATM coz Vucinic is class and he is established as a player while Marin is young and talented.He can be better than Vucko but not now.
And i dont understand how can you to say that Marin is better than vucinic thousand times since Vucinic was your one of the best player last season.After all he was romanista for a while and made you guys proud many times.Dont be dissrespectful please !
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Marko marin- please make that happen Empty Re: Marko marin- please make that happen

Post by maruf063 Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:56 pm

Bro i used "thousand" as an adjective. Due respect to all Juve fans... I really want Marin to Roma. Bremen are cash strapped and we can get him for as low as €12m... That would be a super bargain

maruf063
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:15 pm

Marin is overrated imo....had a poor, poor season with Bremen this past season.

He's definitely talented and has a lot of potential, but he's only looked good in fits when I've seen for Moenchengladbach, Bremen and Germany.

He was at his best when he has Ozil at his side, but after that he's looked a shadow the player everyone in Europe was talking about.

Comparing him with Vucinic is moot because he's more a winger cum attacking midfielder where as Vuci's a striker/winger.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:53 pm

maruf063 wrote:Bro i used "thousand" as an adjective. Due respect to all Juve fans... I really want Marin to Roma. Bremen are cash strapped and we can get him for as low as €12m... That would be a super bargain
I mean to be respectful to Vucinic not to Juve fans.That shows that you are ungrateful to Vucinic after all he done for Roma.
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:24 am

dont give a f**k about marin.. i just want vucinic to f**kin stay. Crying or Very sad
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:27 am

Sign Jovetic please. :study:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by maruf063 Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Viola have lost everything, Jovetic is the last shining light of a fallen giant. They aren't gonna sell him...

maruf063
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Marin is not the exact player that i expect to replace Vucinic.Lets see who else Sabatini has in mind.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Fiorentina cannot be considered a giant in the first place..

"WERE" a decent side with class players and we can safely say they exceeded expectations in recent seasons..Mainly due to Cesare Prandelli's work there..

But yes..With Miha as coach they would be probably looking to build a side around jovetic...Selling jovetic wouldnt have even crossed their minds..

On-Topic:Roma have signed quite a few young players who are not 'really' established..
Di-benedetto would do well if he presents the fans with a 'Glamour' signing since Roma havent really digged deep into their wallets you know..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:15 am

Pastore would be perfect...

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:30 am

You guys should sign Keisuke Honda.........Crying or Very sad He doesn't seem like he will ever come to Milan!!! Mad
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:02 am

Honda is a good shout. He gets paid A LOT in Russia though. ;\

sciacca wrote:Pastore would be perfect...

He's sold himself to PSG.

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:56 am

Marin is class.Yes he had a poor season last year but he was played out of position in AM and had to carry Wender with Ozil not being properly replaced last year.The year before when playing at LW with Ozil at Am he was oozing class.

Would be an excellent signing for Roma and a better replacement for Vucinic considering his age.

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:03 am

Werder mate, not Hamburg. =P
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:18 pm

Oops i dont know i typed Hamburg my mistake. Very Happy
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down