Kobbie Mainoo Watch

4 posters

Go down

Kobbie Mainoo Watch Empty Kobbie Mainoo Watch

Post by Glory Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:34 am

Firstly, not a hype thread. Well, makes no difference really, whether I hype him or not hype him, cos everyone else is doing it. Everywhere its Kobbie. Pundits and fans are going crazy and neutrals and even some rivals have their heads turned. I mean the kid did get the England POTM award for his first NT start. So, it was bound to happen, this kind of attention. Just that when the eventual setback comes I hope he has the mental fortitude to withstand it because they will tear him down.
Anyway, the Lamine Yamal thread did factor into creating this thread yeah and also didn't really have anywhere else to say this except for a dead thread about England NTs in International section. So, yea here we go.

What you guys think of him. Everyone knows us United fans view on him. Stockport Seedorf and all. drunken. I mean 18 years and yet so natural and effortless. As far as England NT is concerned I think, they don't have this kind or profile player to complement Rice and Bellingham and should be going to the Euros as an option. And for us, well he is the player who our fans mistook Paul Pogba for and should be building our team around for the foreseeable future.

Last edited by Glory on Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:53 am; edited 3 times in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Kobbie Mainoo Watch Empty Re: Kobbie Mainoo Watch

Post by Vibe Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:42 am

Looks like an absolute boss, glides on the field and seems great in a disfunctional team that makes it very difficult to look even remotely decent.

All the signs are positive, let's see how he develops. One to watch for sure.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:03 pm

promising talent
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:01 pm

Seen only scarce highlights of him but first impression is he seems like a mix of Thiago Alcantara and Frenkie de Jong, classy and elegant player
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:07 pm

Vibe wrote:Looks like an absolute boss, glides on the field and seems great in a disfunctional team that makes it very difficult to look even remotely decent.

All the signs are positive, let's see how he develops. One to watch for sure.

Yea. Weirdly enough, has looked best in that deeper role, atleast for us without Casemiro in the lineup. With Casemiro, he plays as an 8, and in a couple of games he did that, he was finding hard to get involved as much. Now seeing him play with Rice, its clear to see the problem is not him, but the players around and the tactics of ten hag. On second thought,yea I dont think Southgate's is any improvement, so yea the difference is  the quality of players around him in England team as compared to United's.
That's why is it is important to somehow get a functional midfield and bin all the pretenders like McT, Bruno and has beens like Casemiro sooner to get the best out of this kid.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down