Granada vs Real Madrid

4 posters

Go down

Granada vs Real Madrid Empty Granada vs Real Madrid

Post by Cyborg Thu May 13, 2021 12:12 am

REAL MADRID SQUAD:
Goalkeepers: Courtois, Lunin and Altube.
Defenders: E. Militão, Nacho, Odriozola and Miguel.
Midfielders: Kroos, Modrić, Casemiro, Valverde, Isco, Marvin and Blanco.
Forwards: Hazard, Benzema, Asensio, Vini Jr., Mariano and Rodrygo.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Granada vs Real Madrid Empty Re: Granada vs Real Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 13, 2021 9:54 am

Atleti just won. I think our hope is starting to run out. But we still need to win iut to have any chance of winning this league
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu May 13, 2021 6:13 pm

Have keep the pressure on. But the team started la Liga so poorly. Losing games against teams that they should have beat.

Predicted lineup
Courtois
Odri Militao Nacho Miguel
Valverde Casemiro Kroos
Rodrygo Benzema Hazard
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 13, 2021 8:57 pm

So Hazard is still on the bench. Yet was given the start in our most important game this season. OUT!
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu May 13, 2021 9:12 pm

Yea I don't understand why he started against Chelsea.

Maybe the antics after the match with his former colleagues is keeping him out the starting line ups.

I love watching Fede Valverde tho. Big, strong, quick and can pass the ball. Definite to be in every starting 11 next season.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu May 13, 2021 9:42 pm

I’m really impressed with Valverde. I know I was harsh on him at one point, but to me he has taken his game to another level. Most of these kids arrive with a lot of talent, that needs finishing. But seldom do we see them take their game to an entire higher level like he has done. I agree he should be a regular next season.

Actually if you look at today’s lineup, the only projected starters are Courtois, Modric, Casemiro and Benzema.
The way Nacho and Militao have stepped up in past month means the entire set of CBs is well staffed regardless of whether Ramos or Varane remain as well as the addition of Alaba.

And these kids from Castilla; Marvin, Miguel and Blanco are performing extremely well. Just a couple of years ago, we were saying the well in the academy has run dry. Cudos to Raul for developing the talent.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu May 13, 2021 9:51 pm

I'm sold on Gutierrez. Bye Marcelo. Best of luck at Juventus
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu May 13, 2021 10:34 pm

Not so fast! Marcelo is for sure gone this summer. But ahead of Miguel is Alaba, who will take Marcelo’s roster spot if both Ramos and Varane stay (He can play CB, LB and DM) and also Reguilion.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 14, 2021 9:26 am

We won't be buying Reguillon back in our financial state and with how Miguel is progressing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri May 14, 2021 8:02 pm

Yeah Regi wants to be a starter and he won't be one here. And Alaba should only be used at LB in emergency situations as he is now a CB, assuming he signs.

That leaves Mendy and Gutierrez and that is good imo.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Fri May 14, 2021 8:15 pm

The main concern is midfield.

There are no alternatives for Kroos and Casemiro. The club needs to find some alternatives soon. They are so important to the team.

The forward line is young, but they can improve.

I really hope Brahim Diaz and Odegaard come back and get places in the first team.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri May 14, 2021 11:01 pm

Cyborg wrote:The main concern is midfield.

There are no alternatives for Kroos and Casemiro. The club needs to find some alternatives soon. They are so important to the team.

The forward line is young, but they can improve.

I really hope Brahim Diaz and Odegaard come back and get places in the first team.

Knowing money is likely not available, I wouldn’t expect much to change for next season. kroos, modric, casemiro will all be back, plus there is Valverde who looked extremely good yesterday, there also will be Alaba who can easily be a backup to Casemiro. I also am hoping that Odegaard comes back, but I hope he gets some compromise or commitment from Zidane to play him. I don’t view Brahim as a midfielder and I suspect with regards to playing time, he will be better off at Milan for another year. I also see Isco moving on, so there is possibly another midfielder on squad and my vote would be for Blanco (he also could be a backup to Casemiro). But most important of all, And to your point in your post, Zidane has to give Valverde, Odegaard and Blanco sufficient minutes to transition from the 30+ midfielders.

You know there is talk about the possibility of Zidane moving to Juventus for next season and if he does the replacement is likely Raul. It’s only been 2 years but he looks like he works well with youth players.

On defense, we still don’t know if either of Ramos or Varane will depart. I still believe Ramos will be back (apparently there are no issues with salary, it’s an issue of 1 year (club) or 2 years (Ramos). I have no idea about Varane. I bring this up, as the end result of Ramos / Varane affects where Alaba will play. I believe both Marcelo, Odriozola will be gone and also I don’t expect club will pay what Lucas is asking and thus the possibility of both Miguel and Marvin moving to 1st team (and especially if Raul is in picture).

With forwards, I believe Flo will still try to get Mbappe. However this will be depend on what happens with Bale and will be difficult if Zidane does go to Juventus. They will likely offer Vinicius to PSG as there is interest there.

I agree with your statement re forwards with regards to Rodrygo, but not Hazard (and he definitely will be here for at least another year). Asensio isn’t a kid any longer and I don’t see him as a starter. If Mbappe does come, Asensio likely will be sold.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down